GUILTY IL - Darren Caulk & Jesicka Bodamer for child abuse, Findlay, 2009

Missizzy

Reaction score
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/22045153/detail.html

"MARIETTA, Ga. -- A Marietta couple was arrested Tuesday after their 2-month-old child was admitted to Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta with 22 broken bones, including a skull fracture.

Another child, a 1-year-old, was taken by authorities and placed into protective custody."

Twenty-two.....broken.....bones. A two month old.

"MARIETTA, Ga. -- A Marietta couple was arrested Tuesday after their 2-month-old child was admitted to Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta with 22 broken bones, including a skull fracture.

Another child, a 1-year-old, was taken by authorities and placed into protective custody."

:furious: I'm so sick of this happening to precious children.

OMG....unreal...when does this insanity stop??

Please...NO bond for these monsters...take the other baby away immediately....stop the insanity

It takes so much force to break bones in an infant :( because they are somewhat flexible.

I just can't imagine it. The "parents" look like human beings but they can't be.

10.gif

Boy-- there are some days when I have a hard time reading these types of posts. God bless that little baby.

God Bless this little baby and may he/she be free from this type of abuse for the rest of their life.

Unspeakable,
:(
fran

I dont usually read this part of websleuths... but OMG.. I cant even comprehend it...

I can hardly tell my punkin when shes been wrong..

ugh,,,When are the laws going to change?????

why should anyone like that deserve anything but a long time in jail?...

God Bless the baby and the other child,

This is the kind of thing I will never understand.

Serial murder, I can wrap my head around. War, disease, physics...I can understand these things.

I will never understand how you can break a child's bone and do anything besides just kill yourself afterwards. I can't comprehend the kind of evil that could do that 22 times and still live with themselves afterwards. Still live with each other.

I wonder how long little one had them, how long did they let that baby suffer from the first break to the last?

I can't tell you how I'm grasping at straws. I'd love to read that this Momma got those black eyes trying to protect her baby. Probably not, but I'm going to hope and pray. I want these monsters caught but, given their MO, they're probably not a threat to other children.

You are so right, PeteyGirl, about the bones being flexible--otherwise the baby would never squeeze through the birth canal. Let's pray that they also heal quickly and this little one will have no memory (only something fleeting which hopefully good therapy and a loving foster or adoptive home can deal with).

We're certified for special needs foster care. We have four openings. But, I'm in Oregon. Trust me, though, guys, there's some Georgia foster family gearing up as we type to accept two precious babies for Christmas. Let's pray that they'll be the best.

Let me at em! I'll take a sledge hammer to every bone in there bodies.

Parents who love and treasure their children, like me and you, can't even understand how someone can hurt a precious newborn like this. 22 broken bones, what is that, 10% of the child's bones have been broken? A newborn's bones are so pliable that it is hard to even comprehend the force that would be necessary to cause this many breaks. I totally do not understand why people (they aren't really parents in the true sense of the word) don't just drop the child off at a safe place: is it pride that makes a parent unable to admit that they cannot love their own child?????

These babies seem to have been born 10 months apart, and I can imagine that is quite stressful for a parent. I just can't make the leap between stress and hurting a newborn.

I hope they NEVER get their hands on these two little angels again. And I hope if they have more babies in the future, the court is standing in the delivery room to take the baby to a safe, loving home.

I can't tell you how I'm grasping at straws. I'd love to read that this Momma got those black eyes trying to protect her baby. Probably not, but I'm going to hope and pray. I want these monsters caught but, given their MO, they're probably not a threat to other children.

You are so right, PeteyGirl, about the bones being flexible--otherwise the baby would never squeeze through the birth canal. Let's pray that they also heal quickly and this little one will have no memory (only something fleeting which hopefully good therapy and a loving foster or adoptive home can deal with).

We're certified for special needs foster care. We have four openings. But, I'm in Oregon. Trust me, though, guys, there's some Georgia foster family gearing up as we type to accept two precious babies for Christmas. Let's pray that they'll be the best.

I know the temptation is to believe that at least one of the parents loved the baby and tried to protect him/her. But I'm not sure mommy's eyes are black. It looks more like "circles" under the eyes, which can result from ill health, heredity, allergies and a host of other reasons.

Bless you for what you do. Our world needs more like you.

Not saying that I agree with mom or dad, because I certainly don't. HOWEVER with the bruises on moms face, on more then ONE location, it seems like she too is a victim herself. I am glad that she was able to get away and take the baby to the er. But I truely believe she was the victim of Domestic violence. And hence may not have caused any harm to the baby, EXCEPT for not reporting the abuse that the b/f has caused.

I certainly do NOT condone this behaviour to say the least.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woohoo3
Back