Ron and Misty Have Brushes With The Law 12/30/09

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
http://www.thesky973.com/pages/6012086.php

Many of us joined in the Scanner thread last night and watched as the events unfolded. :highfive: Thank you to those who spend so much time there so you can help us understand what is happening!

The sad part is that I don't think any of this is going to help find Haleigh. :( What do the rest of you think?

I just don't believe Ron picked up Misty to get her stuff. I think they were fooling around and has been since the divorce.

And according to this police report, he needed Misty to get her things out of his house, and CJ didn't like that. Not sure what it's all about, but once again, scanner peeps, you tracked that dog down!

I find it quite curious that this CJ keeps coming up. I don't find it nearly as curious that there is an altercation with Ronald and Misty fending off someone else. I find it highly suspicious that they would choose to clear out her things so late at night.

Those 2 together is a dangerous combination. Everytime they get together something goes horribly wrong. JMO

Been off the HC case for awhile. I know they are officially divorced, and that's the last broo-hah-hah I've heard from them.

Then I heard that Hank Thomas Croslin, Sr. was arrested for doctor shopping. Didn't know that was a crime myself, as I see many doctors for different ailments (4) -- but they all know each other. Was he just lookin for drugs? If so, shame on him.

I went to my FOX Orlando this morning, but haven't read anything else.

What happened last night? Or, could someone send me a link?

Thanks so much!

Mel

And according to this police report, he needed Misty to get her things out of his house, and CJ didn't like that. Not sure what it's all about, but once again, scanner peeps, you tracked that dog down!

I find it quite curious that this CJ keeps coming up. I don't find it nearly as curious that there is an altercation with Ronald and Misty fending off someone else. I find it highly suspicious that they would choose to clear out her things so late at night.

Nothing has been in the news about Ron and Misty since the divorce. I don’t know if this was a real split. The best thing that could happen for Misty is to pick up and start seeing someone else. It seems odd that Ron wanted the divorce and for WHATEVER reason is now fighting with the new guy. I would really like to see a picture of him. That’s true why wouldn’t they take her to the hospital? Maybe Misty tried to call Tommy or Timmy to take them the hospital. I don’t think she had transportation, did she?

Nothing has been in the news about Ron and Misty since the divorce. I don’t know if this was a real split. The best thing that could happen for Misty is to pick up and start seeing someone else. It seems odd that Ron wanted the divorce and for WHATEVER reason is now fighting with the new guy. I would really like to see a picture of him. That’s true why wouldn’t they take her to the hospital? Maybe Misty tried to call Tommy or Timmy to take them the hospital. I don’t think she had transportation, did she?

Sorry about this post, I have been copying from Word, and pasting and two got mixed up. (like me most of the time!)

I think you lost me, NewsJunkie. Misty wasn't physically hurt last night; the report states that CJ tried to run them off the road (his report is the opposite situation). Misty filed a further report of harassing phone calls, which she played for the police.

Are you talking about the night Haleigh disappeared?

I'm really sick of these two and I'm getting really sick & tired of the mollycoddling by PCSO. Shout out to Mr. Hardy; It's too late to save HaLeigh but it isn't too late to save Junior.:banghead:

JMO -

I'm not sure what to say except for am I suprised NO ! Big Thank you's to our scanner peeps you ROCK as always right on top of it.

This is just another episode of " As The Stomach Turns in Putnam County " starring Ron Cummings and Misty Croslin.
Perhaps they will make someone mad enough someone will say what happened to Haleigh, somebody knows.

For God's sake where is Haliegh ? I think Feb. will bring some answers .

Jmho....

See, I didn't understand that, either. But after re-reading the police report, there is this small tidbit, which I took to be like that charge for ratgate......heads to the prosecutor's office and if THEY want to bring charges against Ronald, then they can:

Misty stated Ronald did not have a gun during the incident and she never saw one. Misty signed/completed a voluntary statement.
The charging affidavit will be forwarded to the State's Attorney's Office for further review.
In view of the above information this case is deemed exceptionally cleared.

Any further reports will be

completed in a timely manner and submitted as required.

Not sure why this CJ rings a bell...does it to anyone else from the beginning of the case? I feel there is much more to this than what is being said.

First off why would this CJ be parked in the middle or the road as Ron claims? I would think that another car would of seen him. Did his car break down? Why did Ron stop if this so called car was "PARKED"? Why not keep on going?

Then we have Misty's version of the event, she claimed that CJ raced up behind her. How can that be if his car was parked?

Ron: Ronald advised he was traveling down 308B when he came across a car parked in the middle of the road. Ronald stated the vehicle belonged to Charles and as soon as he went by Charles pursued him attempting to run him off the road.

Since Ron claims Misty was in the car and she called 911 I would think LE would be able to ping her phone on that day to see if it were true she was in the truck? Or could it be that she was hiding in the truck as Ron pursed this CJ? Or could it be that Ron picked up Misty after the incident and told her to lie for him or else? Could this be why CJ called Misty with threats? Maybe he called her to tell her she better tell the truth or else? I am sure LE knows by now what CJ said to Misty and I would hope that it will bring some charges against her if she is lying.

Misty:Misty said Charles raced up behind her and Ronald flashing his lights in an attempt to run them off the road.

Ron:Ronald stated Misty Cummings was in the truck with him and he had her call 911 about what was occurring.

Quote from article:
"Also, in a separate incident, Haleigh's father Ronald Cummings has been charged with assault with a deadly weapon in a road rage incident."

When was this?

Maybe that's what happened on Dec. 20th.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back