The weekend BEFORE Haleigh went missing-revisited

Status
Not open for further replies.

suspicious1

Reaction score
Since Haleigh's mother, Crystal, has stepped up to the plate and started asking questions about Haleigh's disappearance, we have found out this:

<snipped from news article >

Investigators still feel Cummings holds the key to the case, Greenwood said. He added that they have spent hours interviewing her and take every opportunity to speak to her about the case.

Greenwood said some new information has come to light about what happened in the days leading up to Haleigh's disappearance - as well as what happened the night she vanished.

However, he would not elaborate because he said he did not want to jeopardize the case.

<snip end>

It sounds to me like LE is saying that whatever happened that WEEKEND before Haleigh went missing has something to do with the NIGHT she went missing.

I know there's a thread about "Flashbacks from back when" but maybe we should explore what went on that WEEKEND before Haleigh went missing. AGAIN.

Who was Misty with?
Where did she party?
What drugs were involved?
What vehicles were involved?
Did her and Ron see each other at any time during that weekend?
Where was Haleigh and Jr?
Where was Ron?
Where was TN?
Where was AS?
Where was the Aunt (nurse)?

BBM
Did they find out that Ron and Misty did have a run in over that weekend?

Could something may have happened to Haleigh over the weekend and whatever happened led to her dying on Monday Feb 9th? IJDK.

That monday morning was something wrong with Haleigh then and Ron and Misty ran over to GMS to get medicine or something? I just have a feeling that it was not about Haleigh's clothes.

If something happened to Haleigh over the weekend that could explain why we can't get clear answers about Monday.

Why the rush to GMS house that morning?
How could have Jr slept all day Monday?
Who picked Haleigh up from the bus stop?
Have the attendance records been altered?

Doesn't anyone else think that it was odd that TN knew all about Misty's sctivities during that weekend? She even said they sat up all night Sunday night talking. How would she know?

One more thing-
We know that LE retrieved a car from the woods and did testing on it.
Could that abandoned car have something to do with the weekend?

We know Joe P claimed that Haleigh had od'ed that weekend.
We know that LE drained a pond near the Mondex.

We know that LE confiscated NayNay's car from the junkyard and did testing on it. Remember the letter fron NayNay and the portion of it that had been erased. It mentioned something about a fight (clearly).

So my question is: What happened that weekend?

They also took Ron's boat...well legally AS's boat..

Did he go fishing that weekend?

We know he dropped off misty's clothes on Diane's lawn (Nay's mom). He made a few trips looking for Misty. She took off with Nay though.

They got the clothes off the lawn and stuck them in Nay's trunk.

Later Amber borrowed the car and threw misty's clothes out of the trunk....don't know why though.

There was some problem near Hoot Owl Rd though, I think I recall the car getting stuck in the mud. The blue Lincoln had to be pushed out of it and it looked like a VERY large vehicle pushed it and its trunk has a very long horizontal indent and was seriously messed up. It was driven for awhile. Later it was taken to the wrecking yard. LE has it.

I always wondered if Nay came and got misty that night in that blue Lincoln.

Another question to ponder, how many vehicles were wrecked, damaged, stuck or whatever happened?

Seems like a lot of the players had car mishaps over the previous days. I have always wondered if HC was not injured from one of these mishaps. JMO But I would like to get a list of all the vehicle mishaps and changes of vehicles after, if any.

Whisperer- I can't help but to think that at some point during that weekend Ron caught up with Misty.
I remember a clip from TN on NG, when TN claims to have known about Misty's wild weekend but seemed not to have a problem with it. Didn't Misty have a threesome or something?

Dont know, Suspicious. I think the whole story of the Mexicans is not the whole truth. Misty and WBG did not just sit in the house with Lindsey doing her "thing" and wait out of respect. This was a big drug event going down at that house..imo.

Another question to ponder, how many vehicles were wrecked, damaged, stuck or whatever happened?

Seems like a lot of the players had car mishaps over the previous days. I have always wondered if HC was not injured from one of these mishaps. JMO But I would like to get a list of all the vehicle mishaps and changes of vehicles after, if any.

I'm with you Scorpian.

The abandoned car from the woods
The scratched blue van
NayNay's vehicle damage
the red truck that Hank sold(?)
Ron got a new car too

Problem is Scorpion, they have lots of wrecks. As I said before, it looks like a d@#n demolition derby when they take to the streets.

What did RC do that Sunday? If that is the day he went and got MC then I'd love to know how that transpired. LE needs to go back several days and then the pieces of the puzzle will fall into place, IMO....

AS bought a brand new spanking red car two weeks after Haleigh vanished. I would like to know if she traded anything in. She already had two other cars. She owns a red pick up. Tommy owned or used a red pickup. RC had free reign over the red pick up of AS's and now somebody told me TN drives a red pickup.

I wonder if someone saw Ron with all the scratches on his arm before he went to work Monday?

What did RC do that Sunday? If that is the day he went and got MC then I'd love to know how that transpired. LE needs to go back several days and then the pieces of the puzzle will fall into place, IMO....

That's what they just released. They said today that they have new information about the days before.

RC refused to talk to them about previous days...telling them it is not necessary to finding Haleigh.

OMG...suspicious, you really don't want to get me started on TN...

She has orchestrated the entire story that has been given to the media. Almost every fact we have has come through her lips.

Has anyone checked to see if this Aunt Elisa is really a nurse? This is Donald's wife, I guess or is it ex-wife? I know one or both live on Beecher Springs.

He just got arrested for beating up CJ. Oh my, this story is a mess. Back to the weekend. Does Donald have anything to do with this?

The addresses of these folk keep changing as they behave as gypsies but donald and his wife have been pretty constant. It is an awful lot to try to remember and sleuth.

This may be one of the few cases where more than one or two people are involved in the crime.

AS bought a brand new spanking red car two weeks after Haleigh vanished. I would like to know if she traded anything in. She already had two other cars. She owns a red pick up. Tommy owned or used a red pickup. RC had free reign over the red pick up of AS's and now somebody told me TN drives a red pickup.

Whew! That was confusing. I too want to know if she traded anything in. There is a lot going on here and I'm starting to think that whatever happened over the weekend led to what happened to Haleigh On Monday.

I'm also wondering if maybe Ron got into it with one of Misty's lovers/friends over the weekend and Ron called Hank&co to help him?

All this car stuff could be very telling. What are the chances of some of the players in this case selling cars, buying new cars, and cars being damaged surrounding Haleigh's disappearance?

Has anyone checked to see if this Aunt Elisa is really a nurse? This is Donald's wife, I guess or is it ex-wife? I know one or both live on Beecher Springs.

He just got arrested for beating up CJ. Oh my, this story is a mess.

Ok, can you give me a hint about the last name of Donald? I'm getting the DS's confused. Where did you get this info?

He just got arrested for beating up CJ. Oh my, this story is a mess. Back to the weekend. Does Donald have anything to do with this?

The addresses of these folk keep changing as they behave as gypsies. It is an awful lot to try to remember and sleuth.

This may be one of the few cases where more than one or two people are involved in the crime.

Donald just got arrested for beating up CJ? WOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member