ASHLEY?BLUE MARHAM-business deals

Hi Muffet, I have been the same as you. This is been more than frustrating to sleuth with so many vocal restrictions. People not named by LE etc..

There is another angle I have looked at regarding LPG and his backround. There have been other victims in his past. Alleged set-ups in co-hoots with a certain pensacola attorney. The paper trail is endless on these people. But finding the proof behind the corruption has been more challenging but it is possible. I am going to get back on this and then hopefully I can share more but I need to get permission to do so. I think a great way to describe this case is a backbone of a fish - There are several spines!

Glad you are still sleuthing.........haven't been home enough to help.
Very interesting case.
Will take LE/FBI a long time to figure out all the 'spines' on the fish!

Glad you are still sleuthing.........haven't been home enough to help.
Very interesting case.
Will take LE/FBI a long time to figure out all the 'spines' on the fish!

We were on hiatus as well!! And you got that right on those spines ;)

I can't find the post that asked, but this thread looks like the right place to answer anyway.

The question was: "Where is the Ashley Elizabeth Markham (nee Billings) statement? I can't find the transcript in the records that have been released."

A: It is not in either the 'mega' PDF, nor in any of the individual PDFS so far as I could find. However, on an inventory that will be used for discovery purposes, the fact that Ashley Markham is indeed a Category "A" Witness is stated. A Category "A" witness is one whose statement has been taken and can be expected to be brought into evidence, HOWEVER, there is no reference to any specific interview (perhaps recorded digitally?) that was ever transcribed or released publicly to-date. In the investigator's summaries, Ashley is referred to frequently, as in helping get the safe open, answering questions as to the location of items, etc, and often these entries make note of the presence of family attorney Crystal Spencer, as well (now replaced by Robert Beasley).

Still no statements released. Somewhat relating to this, is it just me or did the statement that Morgan made on Oprah that the Billings family have never been investigated nor will they ever be subject to investigation seem ludicrous? Had the crime happened in a major metropolitan area, I can tell you the very first to thoroughly be investigated would be each and every family member first and foremost. I understand Pensacola wants to stay Pensacola but.....

Still no statements released. Somewhat relating to this, is it just me or did the statement that Morgan made on Oprah that the Billings family have never been investigated nor will they ever be subject to investigation seem ludicrous? Had the crime happened in a major metropolitan area, I can tell you the very first to thoroughly be investigated would be each and every family member first and foremost. I understand Pensacola wants to stay Pensacola but.....

I was thinking along the same lines as you. It does seem ludacris. I am not saying there is any justification to murdering someone, there isn't. However, trying to understand the big picture seems textbook.

It seems to me that on the Oprah show, Morgan stated that BB may have accidently gotten into business with the wrong sort. Obviously this is not a quote, just my interpretation. It also seems to "me" that BB was making money. Why would the MM want him out of the picture? Are you sure it wasn't set up to look that way? Say... someone who may have been taking over his position. Maybe someone who wanted more? Maybe someone who was getting ready to get the boot due to a possible splitting of the sheets? Maybe someone who looks all supportive of the family. You would think this person, whoever it may B, would have a basic knowledge of the security system without knowing it well enough to cut it off completely. Someone who felt that these people weren't as stupid as they really were because maybe he's not a rocket sciencetist. Someone who would not want his "friends" know the location of the second safe because he wanted the contents for himself. Someone who would benefit shoudl BB and MB be out of the way. Someone who had been told on numerous occasions that he would be tied to the keeper of the kingdom. Someone who knew the kids were the key. Someone who knew the layout of the house and the fact of where the cameras were positioned.

You have to think about this for a second.... (all of this was released by the police)
When the perps entered the housem they drove right up to the front door but knew of the utility doors on the side of the house and laundry. They did not hesititate to find a door. They knew that at that time of night, the nightly routine should be going on, with kids in their rooms. Of course, with kids, not all go to bed when planned. Sometimes they want a sandwich with Dad before bed. Sometimes, they want to lay in Mom and Dad's bed for a few minutes (nothing sexual). BB was shot prior to entering the bedroom. Why would they have to get him into the bedroom with MB. He wasn't running off after taking bullets in the legs. MB or even BB would not have done anything to put the other or their children in more danger than they were already in.

You can fill in these and other questions with one name.

lookin4justice, you state "someone who knew the kids were the key."
The key to what??

It seems to me that on the Oprah show, Morgan stated that BB may have accidently gotten into business with the wrong sort. Obviously this is not a quote, just my interpretation. It also seems to "me" that BB was making money. Why would the MM want him out of the picture? Are you sure it wasn't set up to look that way? Say... someone who may have been taking over his position. Maybe someone who wanted more? Maybe someone who was getting ready to get the boot due to a possible splitting of the sheets? ........

Does "possible splitting of the sheets" mean possible divorce?

The money, the house, everything. As stated in the will.

What I read in the only will that was drawn up (which was not valid by law), pertained to jewelry and guardianship of the children with no mention of anything else. ??

If you had drawn up the will by yourself, wouldn't you include how to provide for the children?

If you had drawn up the will by yourself, wouldn't you include how to provide for the children?

Yes, I thought that was extremely strange that Melanie would not outline completely in her WILL as to her wishes on how the children should be cared for, including financial arrangements, etc., considering they were obviously her heart, and life. Does make one wonder who wrote the will up originally and why wasn't it ever witnessed.

Even stranger, in my opinion, was the fact that Byrd left no WILL at all, not for his wife or any of the children.

ACR

MB was a do it yourself kind of girl. As far as BB, I guess he never thought he would die at the same time or survive MB due to the difference in age. She regularly joked that she had to get the kids out of diapers before she had to change his too. (Don't take that wrong, it was her weird sense of humor coming out.)

Since the Pensacola car business is such a tight knit group, it is strange that BM was not questioned in his interview if he knew Gonzalez, Jr. And if BM was behind it, wouldn't Gonzalez, Jr. rat him out in a NY second?

Wow, Now this is INTERESTING. Have thought for awhile this "connection" was the disconnect.

I've been around but was busy with my mom's illness and death. I haven't posted in a long time and may have missed it, but has anything more come out about the relationship of AM-BM? Seems like BM should be a major player in all this, but from what I see, no one is investigating him. Has anything come out about him and his possible involvement?

I've been around but was busy with my mom's illness and death. I haven't posted in a long time and may have missed it, but has anything more come out about the relationship of AM-BM? Seems like BM should be a major player in all this, but from what I see, no one is investigating him. Has anything come out about him and his possible involvement?
This is why I stopped following this case very early on....people looking to blame the victims and their family when there hasnt been a shred of evidence to implicate them.
That & posters defending some of the killers totally turned me off and made sad for WS.
Nobody is investigating victims because there is NO reason to do so........

This is why I stopped following this case very early on....people looking to blame the victims and their family when there hasnt been a shred of evidence to implicate them.
That & posters defending some of the killers totally turned me off and made sad for WS.
Nobody is investigating victims because there is NO reason to do so........

In defense of the Sleuthers here, I believe we are looking at any and all connections and considering all the angles. LE has stated that several more arrests may come, so there is alot more sleuthing to be done. In my own opinion, I feel that the posters here have not even intimated that any victim is or was responsible for their own tragic demise, nor have I seen any posters defending the perpetrators.

I have followed this case closely, and haven't seen anything to indicate that Blue is a suspect.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back