Forensic Astrology - GABRIEL JOHNSON last seen San Antonio, TX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soulscape

Reaction score
I note the Last Seen sunrise chart (below) shows ASCENDANT, SUN, DESCENDANT & LORD 1 SATURN in the 4th degree, same degree as baby Gabriel's natal NODES, suggesting catastrophe/tragedy/fatality, however, I do not think this baby is dead.

While we do not have the time Gabriel was Last Seen on 12/26/09 in San Antonio, TX, a chart cast for sunrise on that morning suggests a business deal: mother went 'far away' (Lord 1 SATURN in 9th House) to exchange the baby for money (mutual reception between Lord 1 SATURN in Libra with Lord 5 the Child VENUS in Capricorn).

If we can get a valid Last Seen time, we may be able to uncover more information.

GabrielJohnsonLastSeenSunrise.gif

Additional notes: The child's natal (sunrise) chart suggests a mother who may be lacking in the nurturing department, but I do not see enough affliction to suspect harm as serious as death.

The mother's chart, on the other hand, is seriously afflicted and she is capable of hurting others (including her child) and/or being seriously hurt herself. If/when this baby is found & returned to his father (as I sincerely pray he will be), mother should be denied all rights including visitation. The potential to harm inherent in her chart is too risky.

Thanks,
Soulscape

In my post above regarding 8 month old Gabriel Johnson, I stated that despite certain placements in a chart cast for sunrise on the date of Last Seen being in the same degree as Gabriel's natal NODES (catastrophe/tragedy/fatality), I did not think the baby was dead. Rather, I suspected that the mother had brokered a 'business deal,' exchanging the child for money.

A chart cast for mother's booking in Miami, as well as a horary chart I cast this morning, both support my initial judgment. Both charts suggest Gabriel is alive, hidden, and with a woman. They also suggest he will be returned/ recovered.

I will post charts and commentary this evening.

In the meantime, I will reiterate that the mother's natal (sunrise) chart is severely afflicted and suggests she is emotionally unstable and highly abusive. The chart simply does not support that she was a concerned, caring mother who may have taken the child away to save him from an abusive father, as some WS members have speculated. No way.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Here is an interesting chart comparison:

BiWheel-ElizJohnsononSurveillanceTa.gif

The Inner Wheel is cast for the time Eliz. Johnson was captured on surveillance tape in the Motel parking lot. The Outer Wheel shows POI Tammi FP Smith's natal chart cast for sunrise at location of Last Seen.

Notice how close TFPS's SUN (22 Pisces) is to Event ASCENDANT. So close, that if the time of the Event was pushed up barely a couple minutes, Event ASCENDANT and TFPS's natal SUN would be partile conjunct.

Notice also that Event URANUS, the planet associated with outlaws and adoptions (among other things), at 22 Pisces, is partile conjunct TFPS's natal SUN.

Recall also that 22 Pisces is a degree associated with deception.

The 5th House Child (Gabriel) is symbolized by MOON at 11 Taurus in the Inner Wheel. Notice this MOON forms a tight square with TFPS's natal sunrise MOON 12 Aquarius.

And isn't it just ever so interesting that Event MIDHEAVEN 24 Sagittarius is partile conjunct TFPS's natal sunrise MIDHEAVEN?

By the way, the Event Chart suggests the child was sold (Lord 5 MOON in Taurus, a money sign, in the radix 2nd House, a money house).

Thanks,
Soulscape

GABRIELJ-synmotherElizJandTammiFPS.gif

I cast a synastry chart for Tammi and Elizabeth and would like to post my observations:

Tammi's Sun is in the same Sunsign as EJ's - Pisces - a compatible, natural understanding between them. Probably the negative connotations of the sign work very freely between the two of them - the darker side of sacrifice, victimhood, saintliness, rescue...

Tammi's Saturn (1 GEM) is sextile EJ's (1 LEO) Sun and Mercury (29 CAN): EJ trusts Tammi as an authority figure. Sees her as a mentor. Tammi assists her (sextile), EJ thinks her advice friendly (Gemini) and logical.

Tammi's Sun (22 Pisces) is conjunct EJ's Jupiter - Tammi sees something she can gain.

Tami's Pluto (0 LIB) is sextile EJ's Sun and Mercury. She can be very persuasive and there are opportunities to use her authoritative influence to manipulate. There is a small, "pleasant" triangle with Tammi's Saturn and Pluto trining each other, and both sextiling EJ's Sun-Merc conj. - do you see? Patient she's been, crafty, she perservered.

Tammi's Neptune (5SAG) is conjunct EJ's Saturn, slipping past any boundaries EJ may have, can fool her. (Neptune is significant for Tammi and EJ both, as it deposits T's Sun and EJ's Moon.)

Tammi's Neptune is also trine EJ's Sun and Merc, adding to the ability to decieve, or at the least, tell a story EJ wants to believe. Tammi can tap into EJ's natural extreme subjectiveness (Sun conj Merc) and slip in to make her believe and do as she wants her to. Make it seem like it was her own idea, even. (Tammi's Pluto and Saturn aspects to Sun also play a part in this.)

Tammi's Venus (6 TAU) is opp EJ's Pluto, so I wouldn't be suprised if there were jealousy at play here, on both sides.

NOTE: There is alot of Venus Pluto in the charts involved, makes me wonder if Gabriel won't be found dressed as a girl??? (Pluto the transformer)

There is some more- but these seemed to be the most significant aspects.

Natally, Tammi has a Saturn - Neptune opposition. This aspect between her outer planets is a little more personal for her because Neptune rules her Sun. (As mentioned above, this aspect is also connected to EJ's chart.) Tammi has a natural tendancy to slip around authority. Wonder what she'll do now that the eyes of LE are upon her? She currently has transitting Uranus conjunct her Sun, which is sextile her Natal Mars. This energy could have some rash influence.

PS: I am trying to post the chart.

I'm watching about him on NG right now. What all do ya'll need to do a chart on him?

In light of baby Gabriel's disappearance and LE's naming of Tammi FPS as POI, the below bi-wheel is disturbing.

BiWheel-GabrielJohnson-TammiFPS.gif

Since we are using sunrise charts we cannot be certain of ASCENDANT, MIDHEAVEN, house cusps or MOON. Gabriel's natal MOON could range from 01 - 15 Virgo, depending on his exact time of birth.

The sunrise chart gives a MOON position of 04 Virgo, close conjunct Tammi FPS's natal PLUTO/CERES midpoint. PLUTO/CERES is associated with kidnappings/ child snatchings/ removing a person from family by force.

Notice TFPS's PLUTO/CERES conj. Gabriel's MOON square TFPS's natal NEPTUNE, the planet associated with disappearances and deceptions of all kinds.

As Neptunian pointed out above, TFPS has NEPTUNE opposite SATURN, natally, suggesting a person who may slip around the law..........

TFPS's natal PLUTO/CERES close opposes Event PERSEPHONE, an asteroid associated with kidnapping.

Event PROSPERINA, another asteroid associated with kidnapping, at 20:42 Capricorn inconjuncts Event MARS 19 Leo and trines TFPS's natal MARS 20 Taurus, lending more support to the possibility she is involved in little Gabriel's disappearance.

I worry about Gabriel's MARS/PLUTO midpoint at 20:46 Aquarius. Notice TFPS's natal MARS squares that midpoint and Event MARS 19 Leo opposes it. Little Gabriel's Tertiary Progressed SUN at 21 Taurus is involved, under vicious attack. A kidnapping would be the best case scenario........

Thanks,
Soulscape

Thanks Soulscape! I definitely think these two know more than they are saying. I was watching them on Nancy Grace last night and saw shades of George and Cindy as Tammi would reach over and grab her husbands leg as if to say all right stop you are saying too much.

Do any of the charts indicate if and when the child will be recovered?

Soulscape with Gabriel's MARS/PLUTO midpoint at 20:46 Aquarius.
Notice TFPS's natal MARS squares that midpoint and Event MARS 19 Leo opposes it.
Do you think that he is in danger if not found soon?

Thanks Soulscape! I definitely think these two know more than they are saying. I was watching them on Nancy Grace last night and saw shades of George and Cindy as Tammi would reach over and grab her husbands leg as if to say all right stop you are saying too much.

Do any of the charts indicate if and when the child will be recovered?

Soulscape with Gabriel's MARS/PLUTO midpoint at 20:46 Aquarius.
Notice TFPS's natal MARS squares that midpoint and Event MARS 19 Leo opposes it.
Do you think that he is in danger if not found soon?

Salvarenga,

The earlier charts indicated the child was alive, hidden, with a woman, and would be recovered. The 'Car Found' chart was not so positive.

Passionflower,

Yes, I believe the baby is in a very dangerous situation. He needs to found, the sooner the better.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Tonight on NG the Smith's say they think the baby Gabriel may be in Victoria TX.
BUT these people hhave family and friends in Nashville TN.
Gabriel sightings have been mentioned in TN.
Just to update you. I have no real times.

FBI Agents Search A Nashville House For Baby Gabriel

Tammi Smith told CBS5 she knew what the Nashville search was all about. It was the home of a friend of hers, Janet Morris, who she asked to counsel Elizabeth Johnson about what she could face legally if she tried to disappear with Gabriel.

"I called (Elizabeth) and said 'look, you've got to call this girl Janet,' and so Janet basically, she called her and as far as I know, Janet told her the same thing that we've been telling her and begged her to come back. 'And if you don't come back, you could be facing these charges and these charges,'" said Tammi Smith.

http://www.kpho.com/news/22190418/detail.html[/QUOTE]

Janet Morris
DOB March 14, 1974

Associated with:
Adoption Place, Inc.
505 Oak Forest Circle Antioch, TN 37013
(615) 365-7020
http://www.i-a-a.org.
Interadopt@comcast.net

Previous court case:
The Adoption Place, Inc. did not make a “diligent inquiry” of the birth mother to ascertain the identity of appellant.
http://tn.findacase.com/research/wfr...1730.TN.htm/qx

Both Tammi FPS and Janet M. have third decan Pisces SUNS --- Tammi's at 22 Pisces, Janet's at 23 Pisces. The third decan of Pisces is Scorpio, ruled by MARS.

Here is what noted astrologer (the late) Isabel M. Hickey had to say about natives owning this SUN position:

Here is strength and strong will. ... Can be very, very bad or very, very good, for there is power there. Can be very selfish and destructive if MARS is afflicted, especially to NEPTUNE or SATURN.

(excerpt from Astrology A Cosmic Science, page 86)

Tammi FPS has MARS quindecile (165 degrees) NEPTUNE, with MARS in a wide out-of-sign conjunction with SATURN, which is opposed NEPTUNE. As Neptunian previously pointed out, SATURN opposed NEPTUNE, suggests she may find it easy to slip past the law.

Janet M. has MARS opposite NEPTUNE with SATURN square SUN. The latter suggests possible anger/resentment at having to 'follow the rules;' the former gives, perhaps, an innate ability to act (MARS) undercover, or deceptively (NEPTUNE). (Tammi's MARS quindecile NEPTUNE practically demands that she do so because the quindecile is an aspect of compulsion.)

On another note, the charts of the two women seem quite compatible; these two could easily be friends/ feed off each other's interests/energy. Perhaps Neptunian can add her impressions.

In the meantime, my first impression: Two peas in a pod, birds of a feather --- dare I say 'partners in crime'?

Thanks,
Soulscape

Hello, I am a noob, but big fan of the astro threads! Have been reading ever since the casey anthoney case.

is there a way to tell if gabriel was transported the border? would the charts indicate this? I would assume you would need a last seen date/time that was accurate.
Thanks!

This was passed on from the father of the Smith's adopted daughter. Her birthdate is 9 June 2005. I'm hoping a reading for this might shed light on the Smith's. It appears the Smith's are lying about the baby not having the father's name for one. All the past history of this is complicated and if you need more info on that I will ask another to come here and fill in some details. It is my understanding that the father also said the records for this adoption are sealed and inaccessible to reporters or missing.

For now, please do not copy and post this on the forum for Gabriel.

I'm not an astrologer, but follow this forum with great interest. And hope I am not posting something that belongs in another thread.

But I'm wondering if the timeframe of the sitter's visit, or shortly afterwards, since that seems to be the time the little guy went missing, indicates if drug issues could have occurred?

The sitter mentioned Tylenol in the video, which I assume meant Tylenol PM since the "mother" was trying to keep him asleep. Acetaminophen is toxic to the liver in large doses, and adult doses (or more, the way it sounds) could have been devastating.

Tylenol can be toxic. And there has been a massive recall of tylenol

I'm not an astrologer, but follow this forum with great interest. And hope I am not posting something that belongs in another thread.

But I'm wondering if the timeframe of the sitter's visit, or shortly afterwards, since that seems to be the time the little guy went missing, indicates if drug issues could have occurred?

The sitter mentioned Tylenol in the video, which I assume meant Tylenol PM since the "mother" was trying to keep him asleep. Acetaminophen is toxic to the liver in large doses, and adult doses (or more, the way it sounds) could have been devastating.

Hello Justaparent, and Welcome to our Forensic Astro Forum.

Yes, this is the correct thread to discuss Gabriel Johnson. If we had the time the babysitter arrived at the hotel, we could cast a chart and examine it for signs of harm to Gabriel from drugs, although I think from what we already know factually, it's pretty much a given.

Gabriel has a very wide square natally between his SUN 13 Taurus and NEPTUNE 26 Aquarius. In December 2009, Gabriel's Tertiary Progressed SUN had reached 21 Taurus, narrowing that orb to 5+ degrees and possibly indicating potential of upcoming issues involving drugs/ drugging.

After reading your post, I couldn't help but draw up a chart for 12/21/09 in San Antonio, TX, despite not having the time of babysitter's arrival. For no reason other than it popped into mind, I chose 4:40 pm as the time to assign to the chart, which gave an ASCENDANT of 16:58 Pisces. Interestingly, Gabriel's natal MARS/NEPTUNE midpoint (poisoning) is posited at 17:22 Pisces, conjuncting this horary chart's ASCENDANT.

Additionally, the MARS/NEPTUNE midpoint (poisoning) of the horary chart = 21 Taurus, which partile conjuncts Gabriel's Tertiary Progressed SUN, 21 Taurus, suggesting the answer to your question, unfortunately, is 'Yes.'

Thanks,
Soulscape

If we had the time the babysitter arrived at the hotel, we could cast a chart and examine it for signs of harm to Gabriel from drugs,

Sniped:

The babysitter said on NG that she arrived at 11:45 AM. She was late. She stated she was there about two plus hours. Also the date was the 19th or
20th she was not sure.

Hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members