Questions and Answers ONLY - *NO DISCUSSIONS*

Maybe someone was loving the wrong person, say not their spouse and they were on the way out the door.

Maybe someone was loving the wrong person, say not their spouse and they were on the way out the door.

Didn't I see in a previous post that has since been deleted - maybe it was originally in media links - that inferred you felt that both were/are being unfaithful to one another?

Didn't I see in a previous post that has since been deleted - maybe it was originally in media links - that inferred you felt that both were/are being unfaithful to one another?

I think how all the RECENT pics that the media said Mel, had put out on her FB and MYSPACE Accounts showed them 2 in love. If they weren't in love why would she post all the pics of her and Bud?

Just a thought....And totally Just IMO!

Since the Sunday afterwards. Yes.

Welcome "lookin4justice" - thank you for sharing what you have so far. I hope you'll stuck around and help us understand more on the dynamics of both the immediate and extended family and household.

Question: Do you suspect that an insider of the "immediate" family dynamics (not necessarily related) could possibly have been in a position to interact with somebody outside the family whereas information was then passed innocently about the family and/or house that enabled this crime to occur?

ACR

Welcome "lookin4justice" - thank you for sharing what you have so far. I hope you'll stuck around and help us understand more on the dynamics of both the immediate and extended family and household.

Question: Do you suspect that an insider of the "immediate" family dynamics (not necessarily related) could possibly have been in a position to interact with somebody outside the family whereas information was then passed innocently about the family and/or house that enabled this crime to occur?

ACR

I believe the answer lies in who will benefit from this. Who is in the position to hold title to the "keys" and hold them against another later in order to get a payoff? I know of details that I do not care to share. Let's just say that the cracks are showing.

I believe the answer lies in who will benefit from this. Who is in the position to hold title to the "keys" and hold them against another later in order to get a payoff? I know of details that I do not care to share. Let's just say that the cracks are showing.

Are the cracks spreading? Does it appear as if the foundation is beginning to erupt?

That foundation was broke way before any murder took place. Solutions were being looked at for over a year. The putty in the cracks has broken loose.

So if I read you right lookin4justice, you believe a divorce was imminent and B needed "insurance"? And if that's the case, a "proper" amount of time will pass before it takes place? And do LE realize B's involvement?

A lot of us thought B was aware and possibly an insider, but had no proof. He's flying way under the radar and has been all along. You probably know at least one woman who would suspect his involvement - will she come forward, or is she also worried about consequences?

I do not have the names but know who does. I have never approached these people. I had hoped the LE would have investigated the fact that both parties in the marriage were unfaithful and EVERYONE knew it. It was also well known the BB and MB were looking at what could be done to protect AM and the family assets.

It is also well known that BB was a hard nose business person. Do you really think he would let family assets out of his hands? BM knew this too. Do you think that he would not be worried that he was going to lose the thing that kept his family members employed. Maybe JM was a little tied up in this. Afterall, he would have been on the unemployment line. And what about the parents? Didn't their paint business burn down?

I know a news reporter and his camera man asked me about these things. I know the camera man didn't think a whole lot about BM. Not sure why. The camera man told me BM was not a nice person. Wonder where that came from? I've always thought he was an a jerk.

I have heard through the grapevine (don't know if it's true or not) that LE has backed off this case. I heard it was because of mafia connections. Is BM someone they should fear? Your take makes sense to me - and explains a lot about the behavior of BM right after the murders.

It is also well known that BB was a hard nose business person. Do you really think he would let family assets out of his hands? BM knew this too. Do you think that he would not be worried that he was going to lose the thing that kept his family members employed. Maybe JM was a little tied up in this. Afterall, he would have been on the unemployment line. And what about the parents? Didn't their paint business burn down?

I did not realize that BM's family members were employed in the business also. I wonder if AM is feeling really isolated now. From the things you have mentioned, I cannot see how she would not have suspicions about BM, but as you said the police are not interested in suspicions; they want proof.

What does BM and AM allegedly having affairs have to do with the murders of Bud and Melanie?

What, specifically, has BM done that makes some think he may be behind the murders?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoignantEcho
Back