AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been following this, but not commenting too much. I've had to get caught up with the threads. I so want to believe that EJ didn't kill or hurt little Gabe, but gave her baby to some unknown couple and that it happened so quick she can't identify them or remember what they look like enough to do a composite sketch. I'm hanging on to that, but it's just not looking good.

Has anyone said or figured out what the heck she was doing in Miami??

Living on the cheap (the Hostel), awaiting an expected wire transfer. Just my opinion.

On a side note Tammi says that she doesn't want to talk to Elizabeth unless its being recorded. Doesn't she know that anything in jail is being recorded? Maybe she forgot to mention that she doesn't want to talk to Elizabeth without the media there so she can be portrayed as the hero!

So does Nancy! I can't figure out if she is playing them or if she really believes them!

Exactly! I don't know what to think of NG. Maybe she does want them to keep coming on the show and trip them up. But it is making me crazy. LOL

At least dad has made appearance unlike Josh in the disapearance of his wife. She's gone a month+ and he just moved out of staqte. Sorry OT

It just makes me suspicious! This is certainly not like any other missing child case, where the father is out daily making pleas, and out there dailycrying and asking for the safe return of his son. Makes me wonder if Logan is as innocent as he is portraying himself to be... Why is he so calm, and emotion free??

I'm not surprised that people are suspicious of Logan because he's the one missing in the spotlight. Personally, I am not. I'm sure he has an attorney and is being advised to refrain from comments until they know more. What can the guy say anyway? He's in the dark and emotionally on a scale of 1 to 10, he's got the most invested from what I can see. If you look closely in the video of his interview with the media, there is p.l.e.n.t.y of emotion.

Oops, seems that statement where Tammi's voice got harsher, was simply because they started to play a clip too early.
Not that I'm on their side, but I only want to go after them for what they really have done.

And weeks on Michael Jackson too. I guess we should all be very grateful that baby Gabriel got her attention. ;)

Totally forgot about the weeks of MJ. LOL I didn't watch any of them and I did remember the disgusting story about Quinn Gray??? not sure of the last name. I did watch one of those. :innocent:

I'm very put off that the Smiths are not at least apprehensive about Gabriel's whereabouts, condition???

She interrupted again at the end and walked away while the judge was still speaking.

She did interupt one time for sure.
I thought he was done talking at the end. I do think she should have said...Okay, thank you, before she walked away.

I prolly missed someone commenting on this pages back, but Tammi sure had a quick..and I mean QUICK...recovery when she started to cry after Nancy asked her a question. There's no way she was really crying - no one recovers that quick. She's acting, telling lots of lies. I wish the media would stop giving her so much time.

So does Nancy! I can't figure out if she is playing them or if she really believes them!

I really hope she is just playing them and not buying into this!
About Logan not saying anything, is it possible he was advised to keep quiet for now?

OOPS, someone already suggested that about Logan! I guess we are all typing at the same time!!

TPS just said she feels like an idiot. Well...if the shoe fits...

It just makes me suspicious! This is certainly not like any other missing child case, where the father is out daily making pleas, and out there dailycrying and asking for the safe return of his son. Makes me wonder if Logan is as innocent as he is portraying himself to be... Why is he so calm, and emotion free??

If LE is indicating that they are convinced Gabriel is alive and OK, then Logan wouldn't react the way people whose children disappear usually would. He probably doesn't know what to do -- does he plaster San Antonio with posters? Or Nashville? Or Victoria? Does he wait for Elizbeth or the Smiths to come clean?

And he has pleaded for the return of his son:
Logan McQueary, is begging for the return of his son, who was taken cross-country by his mother, Elizabeth Johnson, last month. He and police believe Johnson may have left the couple's son with people she met in San Antonio, Texas, in an effort to hide Gabriel from McQueary. "Please, do the right thing and turn him over. Don't worry about getting in trouble or anything like that," McQueary said on "Good Morning America" today to whoever knows where Gabriel is. "Please. I want my son back."
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/search-baby-gabriel-infant-alive-cops/story?id=9499798

I'm not surprised that people are suspicious of Logan because he's the one missing in the spotlight. Personally, I am not. I'm sure he has an attorney and is being advised to refrain from comments until they know more. What can the guy say anyway? He's in the dark and emotionally on a scale of 1 to 10, he's got the most invested from what I can see. If you look closely in the video of his interview with the media, there is p.l.e.n.t.y of emotion.

I agree, and this has to be terribly hard on him. Besides not knowing where his son is or if he's okay, from what we've heard he loves Elizabeth. He's got to feel really confused and hurt about what's going on. If I were him, I don't think I'd be able to talk to reporters either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
undefined.value