AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. Logan is the dad and no adoption can happen without his approval. EJ is just "hateful" and deserves to sit her butt in jail in AZ for the rest of her life, IMO.
And I think she probably would rather sit in jail than give him the satisfaction of knowing where his son is -- assuming Gabriel is still alive. :furious: MOO

Go to this link, it is in an earlier post where it has the bus schedule.
the bus goes through Victoria,,,,,,,,,,,,,oh duh,,LOL..do you think this is where and when the ping happen???? she had the phone then or gave it to someone who was on the bus??

AZ - 8 mo. old Gabriel Johnson missing since 12-26-09, #4 - Page 9 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

That's not the bus schedule for the bus she was on. It's for Greyhound, EJ was on the Tornado and they don't have a printed schedule. I called and the man on the phone said they DIDN'T go to Victoria.

According the video I linked below, the bus left at 1 PM. So it's possible EJ was in Victoria in the morning and back in San Antonio to leave the car and get on the bus. What we don't know is what time the pings were in Victoria. But I'll bet LE knows and if the pings meant anything wouldn't they be telling Victoria citizens to be on the look out for Gabriel.

http://www.foxsanantonio.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/vid_903.shtml

BBM. Sounds logical and reasonable to me. I don't know of any reason to believe LE and the FBI are incompetent in this case.

As I recall from a video report: a younger man with dark hair said she had a BIG backpack and waited in the bus station till 1pm for the bus to leave.

She was seen by the Motel 6 mgr ( could have been on tape) pulling into the Motel 6 parking lot around 11:45 am and then shortly after walked across the street to bus terminal.

That was on NG on Jan 7:

DAVID LOPEZ, TICKER SELLER: All she had was one of those regular strap backpacks. I`m like, it was pretty big.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1001/07/ng.01.html

hmmmm.....didn't the Victoria info come from the colon cleaner??
It supposedly came from court documents, supported by cell phone pings.

The Nashville info supposedly came from them...unless you believe the articles stating that it was EJ that sent them to Nashville, or if you believe that there were Gabriel sightings in Nashville...
Excuse me a moment. :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
Better now, where were we?
Oh yes, no they didn't say Victoria.

As I recall from a video report: a younger man with dark hair said she had a BIG backpack and waited in the bus station till 1pm for the bus to leave.

She was seen by the Motel 6 mgr ( could have been on tape) pulling into the Motel 6 parking lot around 11:45 am and then shortly after walked across the street to bus terminal.

http://www.foxsanantonio.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/vid_863.shtml
Part I ... please watch/listen..... Smith lies about EJ getting "notified"

http://www.foxsanantonio.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/vid_903.shtml
Part II ... Last person to see EJ ... Tornado Bus station employee... Please watch/listen

It supposedly came from court documents, supported by cell phone pings.

The Nashville info supposedly came from them...unless you believe the articles stating that it was EJ that sent them to Nashville, or if you believe that there were Gabriel sightings in Nashville...
Excuse me a moment. :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
Better now, where were we?
Oh yes, no they didn't say Victoria.

lol...I'll join you...:banghead:

I just remember colon goddess talking about Victoria on NG...

Please continue here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4666868#post4666868"]AZ-Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, missing since 12-26-09 thread #6 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Thanks,

Salem

"In all States, the birth mother and the birth father (if he has properly established paternity) hold the primary right of consent to adoption of their child.http://www.childwelfare.gov/systemwide/laws_policies/statutes/consent.cfm#_note2'' http://www.childwelfare.gov/systemwide/laws_policies/statutes/consent.cfm

The court had established Logan's paternity.

Right they have.

And the part of (if he has properly established paternity) is the key here.

When you read about birth father rights in a state such as TX. you will read about a birthfather registry. Pay attention to the part where it says he has to sign it prior to the baby birth. BTW this pertains to guys outside of a marriage, it is a given that when parents are married they need birthdads consent even if he is not the bio dad. Most guys who have sex outside of being married and impregnate a gal, do not know about a Birth Father Registry. And very very very often moms will sign a paper with the agency that says "I do not know who the father is" and on the link I had provided it states that she has the right to do that.

That's not the bus schedule for the bus she was on. It's for Greyhound, EJ was on the Tornado and they don't have a printed schedule. I called and the man on the phone said they DIDN'T go to Victoria.
Thanks...that is what I remembered also, that she didn't go through Victoria.

Texas Statutes regarding Adoption and Consent pulled from link Mum provided: Just wanted to put myself at ease on this issue. Hope it does the same for you.

When Parental Consent is not Needed
Citation: Fam. Code §§ 161.003 through 161.007; 162.010
Consent of the parent is not required when:

The parent is unable to care for the child due to mental illness.
The parent has voluntarily terminated parental rights.
The parent has no right of consent after an abortion where the child survives.
A person is convicted of a crime resulting in the birth of a child.
The parent's rights have been terminated on the grounds of abandonment, nonsupport, endangerment, abuse, or neglect.
The court may waive the requirement of consent by the managing conservator if the court finds that the consent is being refused or has been revoked without good cause.

None of this fits Logan as well.

First off I stated that I am not a professional and then I also posted about being "stand corrected".

Google birthdads rights and you will see a ton of cases where birthdads rights do not exist in different states such as TX, Utah etc...

Here is one link to TX statutes.

http://www.childwelfare.gov/systemw...e/index.cfm?event=stateStatutes.processSearch

My website www.adoptionscams.net

Lynne Banks

Thanks. I missed where you stated you are not a professional.

The links you provided are general links. The convention here on WS is to provide a link to specifically verify what we state, when asked. We don't tell other posters to go search for the information we state. If we are unable to provide a link, we clarify that it is our opinion, rather than a fact.

May I have a link to verify what you stated please?

Thank you for reading and trying your best to stop this b.s. about Greyhound. Major kudos to you.

hmmmm.....didn't the Victoria info come from the colon cleaner??

No. I'd already seen the info in a news report and posted about it approx 3 days prior to Tammi talking about. We were posting about how funny it was that Tammi was saying it as if it was new info when it had already been in the news.

It was that Yami reporter who gave the first report about Victoria.

Ok, just going over things in my mind - what I'm feeling about this case at this moment.
1. EJ did not want to keep baby - wanted to have him adopted out
2. Smiths wanted to adopt baby, but baby daddy Logan said no.
3. EJ pizzed off, said"F-U Logan" and made arrangements w/ Smiths to place baby
4. Either Smiths would eventually get baby after a temp stay w/ another couple, or they helped arrange a different adoption family.
5. EJ went along w/ plan immaculately stipulated by TS - that is, until rage and vengence took over and she just HAD to send that spiteful,evil text to Logan to dig the knife in deeper.
6. Plans now go awry - LE informed by Logan of homicide possibility + tracked EJ.
7. Damage control now must be instituted by all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken