AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reposting :)

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

PD searches home of &#8216;persons of interest&#8217; in Tempe baby case
Reported by: Christopher Sign
Email: csign@abc15.com
Reported by: ABC15.com staff, wire reports
Last Update: 1/14 11:28 pm

TEMPE, AZ -- Tempe officials say detectives have begun searching the home of a Scottsdale couple considered 'persons of interest' in the case of an 8-month-old boy missing since December.

Tempe Police Department spokesperson Mike Horn confirmed that police served a search warrant at Tammi and Jack Smith's home near 160th Street and Rio Verde Trail Thursday night.

Horn would not say what detectives are looking for, but it's likely investigators are interested in computers and any of the Smith's travel documents.

The search warrants come just hours after Tammi Smith voluntarily met with Tempe detectives for more than two hours Thursday.

As she walked out of Tempe Police Department Headquarters, Smith could be heard saying, "That was rough."

She went on to talk to reporters and quickly admitted that she played a role in manipulating paperwork with Elizabeth Johnson, the mother of baby Gabriel.

"I made a poor decision back when I met Elizabeth," said Smith. "I helped her (Elizabeth) file her paperwork so she could get her child support and things like that. There was another name put on there and I helped her (Elizabeth) fill out that paperwork, and because of that it obviously doesn't make me look good.

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/s...interest-in-Tempe/xgsbK2cK80iD5ZWBC0ifjg.cspx

Liar, liar, colon on fire! :liar: Tammi

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93927"]AZ-Gabriel Johnson, 8 months News Media and Updated Information ONLY. No Discussion. - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Media Thread

Okay - I'm calling it a night. I can not wait to see what tomorrow will bring. So glad TPS is on the hot seat tonight!

Salem

It's almost 1:30a.m. here -- I really need to get my sleep, but I don't wanna miss anything....there's been so much happening with this case today, that there seems to be some momentum going.

I soooo want LE to find that precious baby Gabriel.

Time to call it a night in a few here, too. I have two big Q: in my head -
Are they gonna get the computers from the clinics?
Where is Gabriel and will they find his location?
blessings all !

Gabriel has his own scanner thread now: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94033"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

We pray he is found before daybreak! :praying:

Anyone want to speculate why they're spending so much time at TPS' house? I'll take anything from well-thought out opinions to wild-eyed speculation. :D

Probably lots of paperwork to look through, bank accounts, that's my uneducated guess. :waitasec:

Liar, liar, colon on fire! :liar: Tammi

That is the funniest thing I've heard in awhile! Wish I was her FB friend, I'd post it on her wall. Thanks for the belly laugh!

ETA - I wouldn't really post it on her wall. I'm not that mean, but sheesh...she admitted it!

Anyone want to speculate why they're spending so much time at TPS' house? I'll take anything from well-thought out opinions to wild-eyed speculation. :D

wild-eyed.... hidden area with baby in it?

or thought out--- computers, interviewing the husband and older children if they are there, searching for his items in his room there?

I think it was in this video towards the end

http://www.kpho.com/video/22243067/index.html

Referring to conversation about the babysitter overhearing the phone call/argument in the hotel - not grandma as Elizabeth told her

Thank you! I had watch a different video of the story

Did anyone note in the other video that Tammi said she "made a poor decision when I FIRST MET Elizabeth" and helped her fill out the paperwork -- when she first met her?

Also when she says she did not help her get there she pauses --she looks like she is still lying

Lemme go watch that vid again and get the lay of the land. Or y'all just tell me - is the residence out in the country? Are there any outbuildings?

If YES, then I say LE is looking for Gabriel hidden somewhere at the residence - S/W based on both Tammie's interviews and Elizabeths mtgs with legal council.

He could be lots of places out there - doped up on tylenol and/or benadryl. [I'm trying to remember back to how active 8 mo olds are.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff