AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else ever heard that Tammi has another last name that starts with a T?

Eleven posted that last night; not sure where it came from, but it seems like the R last name was her step-dad's and the T last name was her first marriage
I found the separation and divorce records at Eleven's LA link -- her divorce as a teen

Not sure that we can post whole articles as it may violate copyright laws --just an FYI in case anyone wants to edit a post --

Eleven posted that last night; not sure where it came from, but it seems like the R last name was her step-dad's and the T last name was her first marriage
I found the separation and divorce records at Eleven's LA link -- her divorce as a teen

also if you search tammi's friends on facebook she has one with the last name "t"

Maybe I missed it, but I guess it was confirmed that Elizabeth contacted Analisa on the 19th or 20th?

So, we are then to assume that Elizabeth already knew she needed that specific time free or was that left open ended with the babysitter?

And, LE confirmed Elizabeth arrived in San Antonio on Dec 20th?

Which would mean that EJ had a plan in mind? She gets to SA, immediately calls for a sitter for an important appointment that will take place on the morning of the 23rd.

Interesting..... EJ must have been shopping for new parents BEFORE she left AZ or TPS had set her up with something....

Salem

Not sure that we can post whole articles as it may violate copyright laws --just an FYI in case anyone wants to edit a post --

It was only about half the article, but I removed it. Thanks. I was a little excited about what I'd found. I'm really sorry...

Oh, thank you - for some reason I'm having a difficult time this morning keeping up (gotta do some body talk ya know!)

Did anyone check into Jack Smith to see if he has a record?
I'm wondering why they made a move from Nashville.
He seemed to have a good business going in 2002.

They have stated they moved because TS could not practice in TN --

Please continue here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4697568#post4697568

Thanks,

Salem

A big ty to the ones that responded to my question!

I only asked b/c I am for the DP especially when a child is involved. In Az the average time from conviction to execution is about 12 years, it may be longer for women sentenced to death. I hope I am correct to assume Tx would be much quicker.

I only hope what I am starting to think is wrong and sweet baby Gabe is home soon!

Kind of O/T sorry but,
Sad to say, but a mother who kills their child in Texas most likely will not receive a death penalty. Remember Baby Grace (Riley Ann Sawyer) who's body was found in a box washed up on shore in Galveston? Her mother and step-father beat her to death, stuffed her in the box and threw her into the Bay. If anyone deserves to die it's these two, but due to a previous appeals case the district attorney did not pursue the death penalty. Pretty messed up to me. Here's an interesting article about it:
http://galvestondailynews.com/story.lasso?ewcd=63b60219b3e17e0a

Think inside EJ brain and take the easiest route...........
then think she only had $500.
If she sold Gabriel, I would think she would of had more money than that.

That doesn't seem right to me.........sleuthing that

Ahh you mean that their statement does not seem right lol I thought you meant my post-- yes, I am paranoid on this thread -- you are going to sleuth that

I have not spent much time looking up JS

Kind of O/T sorry but,
Sad to say, but a mother who kills their child in Texas most likely will not receive a death penalty. Remember Baby Grace (Riley Ann Sawyer) who's body was found in a box washed up on shore in Galveston? Her mother and step-father beat her to death, stuffed her in the box and threw her into the Bay. If anyone deserves to die it's these two, but due to a previous appeals case the district attorney did not pursue the death penalty. Pretty messed up to me. Here's an interesting article about it:
http://galvestondailynews.com/story.lasso?ewcd=63b60219b3e17e0a

Although I agree Texas is not perfect, but it does reign in most death cases per state, however, not per capita.

www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/dpic-resou...d-executions-proportion-death-sentences-state

(I just wish I knew how to link something to here)!

At any rate, this is quoted from the above site:

DPIC has two new resources for comparing the use of the death penalty in the various states. The first is a chart listing the states in order of their total death sentences as a fraction of their population. The second measures the total executions in each state as compared to the total number of death sentences. Even though Texas leads the country with the most executions since the reinstatement of the death penalty in 1976, it is eleventh in the U.S. in terms of death sentences per capita through the end of 2007. The five leading death-sentencing states on a per capita basis are Alabama, Oklahoma, Mississippi, Nevada, and Delaware. The full ranking of death sentences per capita by state may be found here. There has been a marked decline in death sentences in the U.S. since 2000. The Bureau of Justice Statistic’s most recent count of death sentences for 2007 showed it to be at the lowest number since the death penalty was reinstated in 1976.

can someone tell me exactly what was found in her car, other than the carseat ???

Which would mean that EJ had a plan in mind? She gets to SA, immediately calls for a sitter for an important appointment that will take place on the morning of the 23rd.

Interesting..... EJ must have been shopping for new parents BEFORE she left AZ or TPS had set her up with something....

Salem

Yeah, interesting, it sheds a little more light on it all. I'm having a difficult time thinking Elizabeth just went off on her own at this point for parent shopping though. But, there is a lot we still don't know. I'm also till having a difficult time believing she went to meet new parents in what the babysitter described she was wearing though and still wonder if that wasn't a job interview - makes sense to me she found a job connection on the internet as and/or getting false documents. Tammi seems to be in the falsifying document business up to her eyeballs also?

Oh boy...TPS has QUITE the criminal history!

So far....Forgery, battery, disturbing the peace, there's more I am still looking at.

Did we already know this and I am just behind??

Where did we find this at?

TPS is still denying that she has any sort of criminal record, other than a misdemeanor she says was caused by her husband's abuse.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tammi...album.php?aid=136221&id=249331974425&comments

How the hell is this lady "RIGHTING" a book. (As said on her Facebook, Gabriel's "Fan Page") That's what I'd like to know. She's terrible at spelling and keeping her stories straight. This is so sad. I hope some new news is on TV tonight. Gabe needs to be in the arms of his father. Logan is a good person and will raise him well.

In the beginning I was sympathetic to the Smiths.. But the MORE I keep seeing them on different TV shows and T's Facebook, I see it is all about her Colon Business and BOOK!!!! BOOK! BOOK!
:furious:
It's all about their FAME, being treated like CELEBRITIES and of course their BOOK! Wonder when they will start up a foundation! I just do not understand!:furious::furious::furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam