Lie detector tests revisited

lonetraveler

Crime Addict
Reaction score
But if this were true, wouldn't the lie detector test Ron was given be a 'fail'?
He isn't a suspect.

I don't think anyone will become a suspect until just prior to the handcuffs going on. I don't believe Ron anymore than I believe Misty or TN or GGMS or the Croslins. LE has not confirmed a "passed" poly on Ron.

But if this were true, wouldn't the lie detector test Ron was given be a 'fail'?
He isn't a suspect.

Let Ron tell it, him and Misty both passed the LDT and we clearly know that Misty did NOT pass. LE said that Misty was not the only one with inconsistencies.

When was Ron cleared?

Let Ron tell it, him and Misty both passed the LDT and we clearly know that Misty did NOT pass. LE said that Misty was not the only one with inconsistencies.

When was Ron cleared?

And Ron, being Ron, "passed with flying colors". Misty only "passed too" according to Ron. Yea right.

I'm sure that if Ron passed the LDT, LE would have cleared him publicly from the start. The fact that LE came out at a later date and said that Misty did not pass indicates to me that neither did Ron. Much too much LE secrecy in this case. Either they're waiting for a body, or else they're completely clueless. Still, just a little information would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry, but it takes a bit more than passing a LDT to be officially cleared by LE, if PC handles cases like most counties do. LDT's are not always reliable and are not admissable in court except under certain conditions.
Just as failing one does not automatically make one a suspect.
They are a good investigative tool, though.

If RC had passed his polygraph, what possible reason could LE have to not publicly state that he had passed it? I can assure you that if I had taken a test of this nature and KNEW I had answered the questions truthfully, LE's going to have to release the results and clear my name, or explain to a judge why not after I sued the hello out of them.

If they're going to tell the media that they had given me the test, they're going to have to tell the media when I passed it. There's no way that I'm going to walk around in my community with a cloud of suspicion hanging over my head if I was innocent.

Since LE has been their usual stone wall on the matter and Mr "I was at werk" hasn't demanded his name be cleared by the results being released, there's only one reasonable conclusion to draw.
He doesn't want a failed test to be released.

Gosh, it is difficult for me to even picture rc taking a poly. Hard to believe he would allow it...

Gosh, it is difficult for me to even picture rc taking a poly. Hard to believe he would allow it...

I wonder how clear his thinking was at the time that he took the test. Was he still in a fog? Was he drug free? Under the influence? I'm wondering how accurate the poly is if the subject being testing is under the influence of any substances. He may have had to take some of his prescription medication, wouldn't that affect the outcome?

LE has never commented if anyone failed or passed their tests, ever and only 3 took them initially and Chad in June.

It would be interesting to know if Joe O. took a poly during the time that he was questioned in Tennessee. Very interesting.

I'm quite sure that more than 3 people took LD tests. JMO

I know of ONLY five that have taken a LDT.. Ron, Misty, Crystal, Chad..
Marie claims she took a voice analysis test..

Haven't ever heard a word about anyone in Ron's family taking one... And I wonder WHY we haven't and WHY they wouldn't...JMO

According to Greg Page he was given a lie detector test and passed.

~snip~

Then Saturday, they (police) came back and got me and wanted me to take a lie detector test. They put this blood pressure cup on your arm and its very uncomfortable, and they ask you questions over and over again. And you get different responses in heart beat rates and all kinds of stuff like that, and they haven’t questioned me since.

I’m the good guy.

For me to pass a lie detector test and you still throw me into it…
I feel like what was thrown at me now, that I passed a lie detector test and you still throw me into it? Somebody had to mention my name, know what I mean?

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/11/exclusive-white-boy-greg-on-the-bald-truth/

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
galluvstrucrime