FL FL - Adji Desir, 6, Immokalee, 10 Jan 2009 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cloud, thanks for posting here for Adji! (And to anyone else who has never been here before!) I'm glad that Tricia's message is bringing new attention to this little guy and some new posters to his thread. It's very good to have you here, and I hope you will continue to check in. Adji's thread isn't extremely active, but there are a lot of posters here who care dearly for him.

God Bless you Trisha for not letting Adji slip away into forgetfulness. Some day, one way or another, he will be found, and until then he deserves to be remembered and cared about.

hope he is found i think of him often as i do all the missing kids on here

Cloud, thanks for posting here for Adji! (And to anyone else who has never been here before!) I'm glad that Tricia's message is bringing new attention to this little guy and some new posters to his thread. It's very good to have you here, and I hope you will continue to check in. Adji's thread isn't extremely active, but there are a lot of posters here who care dearly for him.

-----------------------
I haven't posted here before but I have not forgot Adji.I was watching Nancy when he went missing,think of him all the time.He is such a cute little guy and I pray for him and his family.Oh why would someone do this? Many people are cruel..

Just stopping by to offer a prayer for you JiJi, to pray for your family, and those who love you still today and always.

Adji, I think of you often and pray that you are found are returned safely to your family.

While in Lee County recently, I did see for myself a huge billboard with Adji's smiling face and the information about this case...it was a good feeling to see that he is NOT forgotten in the community, so I thought you would also like to know and hope that it helps you keep the faith as well.

Adji is on my mind every day - where are you dear child? No new leads - hoping and praying for a break in finding Adji.

I think about Adji everyday, number one because he is sooo adorable!!! Number two, because he reminds me of a good friends son, number three, beause he may be autistic like my little boy and cannot communicate to well. :-(

Tricia, THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH for not letting people forget about this dear boy! He is still missing and not enough has been said about him!!!

Please Dear God above please bring this precious boy home!!! We Love you Adji!!!
:rose:

ok im late to the game, but are there any leads???? I never heard of this case untill I read it on websleuths.

ok im late to the game, but are there any leads???? I never heard of this case untill I read it on websleuths.

Thanks for stopping by burbqueen! At this point, there are no substantial leads. In fact, I'm not sure if they ever had a substantial lead. They still don't know if Adji simply got lost or if he was abducted. :( We have explored many ideas here, but still hoping for that one thing that leads to Adji.

I hope something will be found so atleast his family will know what happened.

This poor little man.... I have not posted on this thread before, I am from the other side of the country and basically feel helpless.....plus his cute little face makes me cry the second I see it.

In my cynical mind, if someone found him that had no intention of harming him, he would be home with his family right now.

I guess I can only hope he is in a peaceful loving place.

Adji: You wanted to go home that evening.

You were at your grandmother's house & wanted to go to your mother's house.

Did you use the tunnels that go to your mother's house?

This is where I think you are~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member