Facebook & MySpace Discussions

oh my
TPs posted a couple prayers today on FB & someone just told her right off
(it's probably someone from here and I just want to say thank you!)

the woman has no shame, she says she hopes that EJ cracks & that she (TPS) is very confident - that all she needs is God

Too bad God didn't tell her not to lie so many times, not to break laws so many times, and not to illegally take a child from a custodial parent.

You'd think she'd figure out that the "God" she references so much is actually her own ego circumventing any conscience she might have ever had. *pfftt*

Too bad God didn't tell her not to lie so many times, not to break laws so many times, and not to illegally take a child from a custodial parent.

You'd think she's figure out that the "God" she references so much is actually her own ego.

I think she prefers 'Satin'.
MOO.

I am trying to figure out where to get information on the post that was resently put on TS's FB page, its says that a carseat was bought for G at Toysrus I can't find any information that is true, does anyone know anything about that?

I am trying to figure out where to get information on the post that was resently put on TS's FB page, its says that a carseat was bought for G at Toysrus I can't find any information that is true, does anyone know anything about that?

I don't think the poster meant to say Gabe's car seat was definitely bought at ToysRUs, but they did post a picture that corresponds with one of the car seats we previously covered here. They speculated it was the car seat Gabe was picked up in (by the mystery couple) but we established that it was actually already in use at the time that Gabe was with the Smiths. (Unless there was a duplicate car seat.) Here is the photo they posted on the "Fan" page:

CARSEATstroller.jpg

And the photo Tammi posted herself on 12/23:

CARSEAT-1.jpg

ETA: It looks the same, except for the color of the paisley print.

I think someone posted on here that the pattern was only available at jToys R us....I THINK

o okay thank you for clearing up the carseat thing. why did they think that he was picked up in this carseat? ... /confused

o okay thank you for clearing up the carseat thing. why did they think that he was picked up in this carseat? ... /confused

They may have stumbled upon one of our earlier discussions when we believed the same thing, before we sorted out the pictures and when they were originally posted.

Earlier today there were three Riddle family members on Tammi's fb as friends...now there is only one. So, what's up with that? Is she reading here at WS...maybe on the general discussion thread??? Me thinks she is and we are hot on the trail that will lead to Gabriel.

When did EJ's ms go private?

Seems hinky -- who would have made her MS private --AFTER the news hit -- after she was arrested

Maybe her attorney?

I don't think she had an attorney at that time. I remember seeing it in early Jan and it was already private, before she was extradited back to AZ.

If someone made it private as a favor to her, why not just delete it?
So, I'm thinking LE maybe, but why?
Maybe that comment is bs?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88