Ronald Cummings is back in Putnam County Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.

grandmaj

Former Member
Reaction score
I'm going to open this thread so that you can discuss this. Let's keep the discussion on-topic. Reminder no name calling.

Ronald Cummings has re-appeared in the bookings at PC. What could this mean?

Bond Hearing? Maybe interview with FDLE in Putnam County? We heard some major jamming on the scanner last night. Didn't know why. Ronald showed up in booking this morning. So maybe they moved him last night.

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=758544&IMG=49930

This thread will close if it gets off-track. Kimster will be monitoring it. :)

Sing for HaLeigh Ronald! Do the right thing. Stand Up and do it for HaLeigh and no one else!!

Thanks Grand, I was just going to post the link. Looks like he was booked in around 8am.

Could it be a bond hearing?

Let this be a big step forward in finding Haleigh!

Surely TN has not been able to raise the bail for RC and we would have to look at his smirking face walking out of the jail - again.

Oh no, I'm sure he will refuse to be bonded out even if someone hands him the money. He is in jail in order to get Haleigh home and it hasn't happened yet. :waitasec:

I just don't believe he really thinks he will get any serious time. If he gets sentenced for a year or more I think he will be shocked. He seems to have talked his way out of things a lot, always someone else's fault, poor victim, if he has to be accountable I don't know if he will be able to handle it.

Ya think they'll forward his newspapers to him? :waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

This thread will close if it gets off-track. Kimster will be monitoring it. :)

Good thing I have to dash off to werk now. :crazy:

It could be as simple as his attorney asking for a bond hearing for Ronald.

But, remember all of the legal experts say first one gets the deal! Watch and Wait we have to keep the faith that something will come from these arrests!!!!!!

so far, what's come of this arrest is 5 people have been taken out of the loop of drug sales in Putnam, Flagler, and St John's counties.

If RC keeps changing jails like this, how is TN going to know where to deliver the cross and chain to him?

It could be as simple as his attorney asking for a bond hearing for Ronald.

But, remember all of the legal experts say first one gets the deal! Watch and Wait we have to keep the faith that something will come from these arrests!!!!!!

I had asked this before, anyone know what will happen to Ron since he was out on bond when arrested for the drugs? Won't his bond be revoked anyway, even if lowered?

Could it be he was moved because of what he was saying about the trustee/trash. Maybe LE didn't want to take any chances of him sending a note out? Remember Ron also said last year that when the time came to take out the trash, he would take out the trash.

Uncut version of Jail interview.
http://www.news4jax.com/news/22358352/detail.html

Here are the times I get to talk to the guy.

The one trustee has to come through here and pick up the trash. Well, they bring the trash right through the back door right past where I'm at, so he has to come right by me, so I get to see him for 3 minutes in the morning, 3 minutes in the afternoon, 3 minutes at night," said Cummings.

I hate to say this but this also could be the nebbia hearing to determine if the source of bond funds comes from a legal source.

I am flying to work. If someone has time Clerk of Courts site might have a motion listed for this appearance. I'll check in when I get to work and do it if it hasn't been sleuthed already! :)

My guess is he is sitting at CID. He said LE wasn't talking to him. Seems they gave him enough time to dry out some, been listening to his phone calls and his visit with TN. Maybe something caught LE's attention amongst all those phone calls and TN showing up again. Certainly raised some eyebrows here, I suspect maybe more so with LE.

ETA - PCSO wants to shut his mouth for him.

Hmmm...I'm stumped. No idea why they moved him. You'd think if they(PCSO) wished to talk to Ron ,they would have just gone to Flagler.

Doesn't Ron have charges pending in Putnam too, or did i dream that?

I had asked this before, anyone know what will happen to Ron since he was out on bond when arrested for the drugs? Won't his bond be revoked anyway, even if lowered?

Could it be he was moved because of what he was saying about the trustee/trash. Maybe LE didn't want to take any chances of him sending a note out? Remember Ron also said last year that when the time came to take out the trash, he would take out the trash.

He also said there was a corporal there that liked him.

My guess would be a bond reduction hearing. Does he have to be present for that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni