Questions for & Info from Gabe's Family **NO DISCUSSION**

Logan might not be able answere this, but I am very curious as to how Tammi treated him,and how many times he was in contact with her.

The answers to that one for the most part are already in the media thread. He has talked at some length about that.

I would like to know if the family knows more then what the wonderful people at this site have found out? Are we spinning are wheels here? Is LE keeping the family of Gabriel up to date as to exactly which direction this case is going?? Has anyone heard the rest of the story when it comes to the last phone call EJ had with TS? 30 min is a long time, media just had a small segment on phone call w/TS. And what about the landfill has LE told the family anything?? There have been so many conflicting stories, the whole subject makes my head spin! On a side note... Maybe LE should shearch landfill not just because they believed that EJ killed the baby but for evidence that she may have thrown out.... baby clothes, diaper bag, etc...

What does the diaper bag look like, color of it, or designs on it? Was it left in the hotel room with the other belongings after EJ left?

What does the diaper bag look like, color of it, or designs on it? Was it left in the hotel room with the other belongings after EJ left?

The bag that was in the background of one of the hotel photos appeared to be blue or navy with white handles/straps.

Has it been confirmed that's the diaper bag vs a tote, or if there's more than one diaper bag?

Not to my knowledge. There could very likely be more than one. Would Logan's family know the answer to that?

Was EJ ever interested in crime cases? Did she read crime novels, watch movies or tv shows about crimes? Did she ever show interest when the crime was about kidnapping children?

Who made the first contact after EJ had gone to SA. Did LM first contact the Smiths or did they first contact him?

Were the Smiths inside the room the hearing took place on Dec 17? Is it known at what point they became aware that joint custody was granted on that day?

Would someone volunteer to assemble the questions into one post with no more than 10 questions, and I'll send them off to MissingGabe?

I'd rather not do it myself, to avoid being thought to have been selective in choosing or wording questions. Hope you all understand.

Sounds crude, I know, but if LM's father is part of LE, WHY was something not done, prior to TS/JS...just a question!

Was EJ interested in modeling? What did her Grampa mean by she was into fashion?

And the winners are........ based on # of thanks. Yes, that's kind of arbitrary, but was the only thing I could see to base it on. The top three questions had 4 thanks each.

1. How long had EJ been on her medication, what was that medication, and did anyone get verification of her diagnosis as PPD from the doctor or were they taking EJ's word?

2. Did EJ have access to any vehicle for her own personal use other than borrowing her grandfather's car?

3. Did EJ have any girlfriends (or family) that she would have confided in?

There are a lot of other interesting questions here. If MissingGabe is willing or able to provide answers to the others, they are.....

4. Was EJ in fact in the airport when the Smiths claimed she met her and Gabriel?

5. I would like to know when EJ started talking about putting Gabriel up for adoption?

6. Has EJ ever been to Florida before, and does she know anyone there? Also San Antonio

7. I would like to know how EJ was during her pregnancy?

8. I would also like to know what kind of driver she is. Does she tend to be nervous driving, or can she hang with the best of the speeders, tailgaters, whipping in and outers? Is she paranoid about things such as running out of gas or driving down dirt roads?

9. Who made the first contact after EJ had gone to SA. Did LM first contact the Smiths or did they first contact him?

10. What is known about Eliz's history with the Smiths prior to Dec 8?

11. At what age was EJ placed into foster care?

12. Is there any definite evidence that the Smiths knew Eliz was in SA prior to Dec 22?

13. Has she ever been known to use the alias Elizabeth Jones or any other alias in the past, or was this the first time? Also all aliases, even used when joking around, nicknames, name variations, online usernames, and timeframes used.

14. what kind of Cell phone did she have ? Only One? Where did she get it turn on or activate at?? Whose name was it in and how did she pay? Did she have it in miami?

15. What online websites besides Craigslist, Facebook, MySpace did Eliz frequent or mention? Did she play any online games where she may have established relationships?

16. Was EJ ever interested in crime cases? Did she read crime novels, watch movies or tv shows about crimes? Did she ever show interest when the crime was about kidnapping children?

17. Were the Smiths inside the room the hearing took place on Dec 17? Is it known at what point they became aware that joint custody was granted on that day?

18. When Eliz talked about adoption shortly after Gabe was born, did she take any actions to seek out adoptive parents? e.g. internet searches, calling adoption agencies, talking to any friends/relatives about whether they would take Gabe?

19. Did EJ have any hobbies, like scrapbooking or knitting? Did she have unusual food tastes or preferences?

20. What does the diaper bag look like, color of it, or designs on it? Was it left in the hotel room with the other belongings after EJ left? Was there more than 1 diaper bag?

21. I would like to know if the family knows more then what the wonderful people at this site have found out? Are we spinning are wheels here? Is LE keeping the family of Gabriel up to date as to exactly which direction this case is going?? Has anyone heard the rest of the story when it comes to the last phone call EJ had with TS? 30 min is a long time, media just had a small segment on phone call w/TS. And what about the landfill has LE told the family anything??

22. Was EJ interested in modeling? What did her Grampa mean by she was into fashion?

ETS: Oddly, # of thanks has changed since I collected this info, lol...:)

I am beyond thrilled to let you all know that MissingGabe has just let me know that the Heidi Search organization will now be actively involved in the search for Gabe, and their volunteers will be posting flyers in San Antonio!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

This is a huge step in the right direction, and I'm just thrilled that this door has opened to the family!

I am beyond thrilled to let you all know that MissingGabe has just let me know that the Heidi Search organization will now be actively involved in the search for Gabe, and their volunteers will be posting flyers in San Antonio!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

This is a huge step in the right direction, and I'm just thrilled that this door has opened to the family!

Such wonderful news! Things are truly looking up for Gabe tonight!
:woohoo:

I think we're going to see things start to pick up on several different fronts, b4e. I'm feeling much better tonight. Excited even :)

*Happy Dance!*

And a question...for the family or whoever might know the answer. I am pretty certain I read here that the Heidi Search people had previously turned down Gabe's case. Does this mean there is new evidence?

If they will answer questions, I have another one. Do they know if LE has found and cleared the Beth who posted on the scrapbook blog? I know the blog owner, Becky, "cleared" Beth, but has LE?? TIA

If they will answer questions, I have another one. Do they know if LE has found and cleared the Beth who posted on the scrapbook blog? I know the blog owner, Becky, "cleared" Beth, but has LE?? TIA

I've seen this blog referenced a few times, but can someone tell me exactly which scrapbook blog this is? Can a link be provided perhaps? If not, I do understand. TIA

*Happy Dance!*

And a question...for the family or whoever might know the answer. I am pretty certain I read here that the Heidi Search people had previously turned down Gabe's case. Does this mean there is new evidence?

No, not new evidence, but let's just be happy the situation was resolved, and this door has opened to the family. It's a very important resource for them, and I'm very happy about it!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Witchee
Back