KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeansrme and cclearly, AMEN and AMEN. Thank you. We just want to know the truth and we want the truth to be known. We owe that to her. We didn't keep her safe, and that is the least of what she deserves.

It would (IMO) break your mother's heart to think that you were feeling guilty at not keeping her safe. YOU could not prevent what happened. THIS WAS NOT ANY FAULT OF YOURS. Life is not fair, if it was you wouldn't be in this situation. Consider yourself hugged.

Rita, don't apologize. I have heard the rumor I am sure you were thinking about and to be quite frank, it ticked me off. If the people spreading this rumor knew your family, your mom, they would not be speaking that horrible rumor. I myself have tried to squash that when I have heard it. I know it is mainly from what I understand coming from the Sabetha area. At least that is from whom I heard it first and tried my best to stop it. Know how hurtful something like that would be to all of you. Sorry that it is even out there.

Hugs

It made me mad too, and then I got carried away, and then my post got removed....so again I apologize. However, I still feel the post that got everyone upset was "suspicious", IMOO, it was creepy the way Re was described.

BUMP FOR PAT. Everyone stay positive-- they have to be getting closer to arresting these scummy monsters!

Kimmi case mystifies
Authorities probe leads daily
2/1/2010 12:27:00 PM

"Everyday something has come in," Sheriff Calhoon said. "We gather the facts and information. And we're hopeful that is leading us in the right direction."
Sheriff Calhoon declined to divulge information, which would exact the investigative perimeter scope of field. Instead, he said the investigation was ongoing and that things were "popping all over."

http://www.atchisonglobeonline.com/main.asp?SectionID=16&SubSectionID=33&ArticleID=13423

Kimmi case mystifies
Authorities probe leads daily
2/1/2010 12:27:00 PM

"Everyday something has come in," Sheriff Calhoon said. "We gather the facts and information. And we're hopeful that is leading us in the right direction."
Sheriff Calhoon declined to divulge information, which would exact the investigative perimeter scope of field. Instead, he said the investigation was ongoing and that things were "popping all over."

http://www.atchisonglobeonline.com/main.asp?SectionID=16&SubSectionID=33&ArticleID=13423

'popping all over' well, that seems like a good sign.
I think LE is handling everything really well.
But they want to make sure everything will be cross checked and double checked.
IMO

So did RH sell the horses or not? The poster called it gossip. But may have meant it as in giving us something factual to sleuth and talk about. If they are selling all of their livestock, I'd be curious to know why. Do they need money for a good defense attorney? And I didn't interpret the posters post as being anything negative about Pat. But that's just me.

I just came across this forum today and wanted to reply to this question as I was at the auction when RH sold his horses and cows Thursday. I spoke to him and his wife briefly as I was interested in a couple of his horses. He told me that he had neck problems (surgery, I believe) and that his dr. had advised him to sell all the animals. Re seemed upset by having to sell them, and she was very timid and soft-spoken. He also wanted to sell corrals, hay, etc. and seemed to want to liquidate everything as soon as possible. It crossed my mind that he may be needing the money for an attorney.

I also want to tell the Kimmi family how very sorry I am that you are going through this horrible ordeal. I cannot even begin to imagine the pain you are experiencing and my prayers are with you and your mother.

I have been active in Pat's case for a short while. While the investigation moves forward, as a former victim of violent crime and career investigator, I think the bottom line is getting Pat back to her family.

I approached the case from a worst case scenario prior to the recent snowcover. The lake and surrounding areas have been cleared from a cursory geosurface standpoint. Access points to the river have been cleared as well as the surrounding bridges, toilet facilities, etc. between the highway and the sawmill.

I joined this thread specifically regarding Pat's case. As the family knows, I will not impede LE efforts but I will continue searching. As much as I hate this type of case, it's well past time to bring Pat home to her family.

Any locals who may help please PM me.

There are several peculiarities surrounding Pat's disappearance that I am uncomfortable with;

1. Pat has been missing since the beginning of hunting season. There are hunters with dogs in the area of Pat's home. Hunters tend to be hyper observant during their chosen season. If Pat is in a wooded area, she has been well concealed or placed in a very remote area.

2. Pat's abduction was not well planned. The evidence recovered is indicative of a spontaneous crime and thus the perp likely acted in a panic and so Pat is likely to be found in an area of easy concealment, ie;lake, pond, woods,etc.

The areas that have not yielded results are at least areas that have been cleared by the many volunteers and myself.

3. The finding of Pat's partial indicates a great degree of trauma. Partials do not "fall out" without a tremendous amount of force or intentionally applied pressure.

4. A person escaping harm from within a vehicle will reflexively run toward the rear of the vehicle so the vehicle's direction was likely the opposite direction from where the evidence had been found.

I'll continue to try to bring Pat home and my first and last thoughts every day are always with Pat's children.

I think the family deserves to have their Mom returned.

My heart is with Pat's children,
MD

Welcome MomDad and NEniki.

I am local (fort leavenworth) and willing to volunteer for searches. Are there any being planned?

Prayers to Pat's family

Yes, there ARE searches planned. Let me know when you have time available and we can clear another area. I search whenever I can so it only matters when you can join me.
MD

Thanks for your inquiry nurse....

Anyone responding to my inquiries should know that this is not about press, it's not about publicity nor is it about getting your name in the papers. If that's what you seek, please find another case!

You will be walking in horrible areas, hoping that you find Pat, but hoping as well that you don't. You will get spiders in your hair, you will get packrat turds on your fingers. In the places I am searching you will touch things you would not purposely touch otherwise, you will know the smell of epidocere and see the byproducts of hunting season.

If you have a weak stomach, please don't come along.
If you are worried about getting dirty, or breaking a nail, please don't come.

My bottom line here is to bring Pat back to her family.

It will be cold, it will be "yucky" and it will be unforgiving.

If you're ok with that, then let's get Pat home.
MD

Bless you, MadDad, for being such a caring person and trying to bring Pat home to her family.

Thanks for your inquiry nurse....

Anyone responding to my inquiries should know that this is not about press, it's not about publicity nor is it about getting your name in the papers. If that's what you seek, please find another case!

You will be walking in horrible areas, hoping that you find Pat, but hoping as well that you don't. You will get spiders in your hair, you will get packrat turds on your fingers. In the places I am searching you will touch things you would not purposely touch otherwise, you will know the smell of epidocere and see the byproducts of hunting season.

If you have a weak stomach, please don't come along.
If you are worried about getting dirty, or breaking a nail, please don't come.

My bottom line here is to bring Pat back to her family.

It will be cold, it will be "yucky" and it will be unforgiving.

If you're ok with that, then let's get Pat home.
MD

Wish I could go with you too. Pat was a dear friend and I want her to be home with her family. You sound as if you have done this before? My prayers are with you, both for bringing Pat home and keeping you safe on your search.

Bless you

Just to let everyone know, with where we are in the investigation, all searches need to be coordinated with the Atchison County sheriff's dept. When any searches are planned that the public can participate in, we will let everyone know.

We cannot tell anyone what to do in their free time, but I can tell you the family, and I would guess the sheriff's dept., will not take kindly to anyone interfering with the investigation.

We really do appreciate all the thoughts and prayers from everyone. Thank you all.

Gene Kimmi

Isn't that crazy...I have been looking all day for more information but there's just that one clip. Have you heard any more about it? I'm surprised that he's been missing for 4 full days and there's nothing from the media. I was going to post a separate thread for him here but didn't know if I should wait until more information is released?

Isn't that crazy...I have been looking all day for more information but there's just that one clip. Have you heard any more about it? I'm surprised that he's been missing for 4 full days and there's nothing from the media. I was going to post a separate thread for him here but didn't know if I should wait until more information is released?

I have been checking too most of the evening. I'm not much of a "googler". :banghead: That one article was all I could find. It was on the news Sat night. At that time, they said,...."last seen leaving a Holton bank around 10". I was confused because Havensville is Pott County not Nemeha. It looks very close to the county line though so maybe that's why the mistake.

Peace to you & your family
G~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads