FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this has already been posted. The link was posted on The Ledgers Facebook page wall -

"Investigators have
indicated they plan on following the money when it comes to uncovering
how lotto millionaire Abraham Shakespeare was murdered. Start tracking
it with our interactive graphic."

http://www.theledger.com/article/20100126/MULTIMEDIA/100129739

Everything on the left is "clickable" .

NICE!!! Thanks for that! I wasn't aware of some of the businesses, so that was helpful!!

....please someone ring the bell...when something happens in this...i got water pipes busted...toilets overflowing...door locks that need to be replaced on rental property...and what am i doing...sitting here waiting.....ok i give up....RING THE BELL PLEASE...LOL...LE will need the bus to round all these folks up...i wonder what each of them are doing right now...having there last cocktail...maybe DM is getting her nails done....poor ole Howard, and lets not forget Eddie...Shar, would you say bad investments...how could anyone think they could get away with this forever...

....please someone ring the bell...when something happens in this...i got water pipes busted...toilets overflowing...door locks that need to be replaced on rental property...and what am i doing...sitting here waiting.....ok i give up....RING THE BELL PLEASE...LOL...LE will need the bus to round all these folks up...i wonder what each of them are doing right now...having there last cocktail...maybe DM is getting her nails done....poor ole Howard, and lets not forget Eddie...Shar, would you say bad investments...how could anyone think they could get away with this forever...[/QUOTE]

BBM
That's what I wonder myself.....what they're doing while "waiting"!! If we feel like we do waiting for info, how do you suppose THEY feel waiting to be ARRESTED??? And apparently she knew the crackdown was coming, cause when they were digging on Thursday, she told a friend "I'm going to jail today". That friend in turn told LE, but they KNOW it's happening. I would think someone would be going crazy at this point!!

....please someone ring the bell...when something happens in this...i got water pipes busted...toilets overflowing...door locks that need to be replaced on rental property...and what am i doing...sitting here waiting.....ok i give up....RING THE BELL PLEASE...LOL...LE will need the bus to round all these folks up...i wonder what each of them are doing right now...having there last cocktail...maybe DM is getting her nails done....poor ole Howard, and lets not forget Eddie...Shar, would you say bad investments...how could anyone think they could get away with this forever...

BBM - lurking on Websleuths, trying to figure out how much the WS'ers have uncovered and the police know? :seeya:

:angel:

Okay, I just saw the newscast on our Fox station....

Basically it was a recap of the entire story, just a brief summarization of the key points, not even really in depth.

The only new info that was on, was that a friend of DeeDee's told LE/media that she was trying to cover her tracks, but didn't do a very good job of it.

Also, of most interest in the story, was that "Hillsborough deputies plan on releasing a cause of death as early as Tuesday".

Dangit.....that means the wait continues!!!!! :banghead:

At the warrants link above...if you put, for example, "Moore" in the search box and click "Inquire", you get a list of Moore's with warrants. If you notice, the first one on the list (Not DDM), under the column "Issue Date", the date is 1/26/2010...6 days ago. So, while they warn "Felony warrants are posted 7 days after receipt", they probably are posted before the 7 days. I believe that disclaimer is put there as a CYA by the Sheriff's Dept.

NOT BBM! LOL
You know what...I just viewed that warrant you were speaking of, and I don't believe it is a felony warrant. (Bail is set at $250 and the charge is "FTA Petit Theft") So the 7 day thing still might apply!!

......i say no arrest till Wednesday...anyone else got a say on this...."a watch pot never boils"....and i have da*& sure been watching this pot....when are they having abraham's funeral....they will wait till then...that's what they are going to do...got it..

......i say no arrest till Wednesday...anyone else got a say on this...."a watch pot never boils"....and i have da*& sure been watching this pot....when are they having abraham's funeral....they will wait till then...that's what they are going to do...got it..

BBM
The funeral is Saturday 2/6

I know Tricia passed my message along to you guys and gals, but I want to give you all a personal "Thank You"...You all are very dedicated and good at what you do. Take care and keep up the good work!!!..There is still lots of work to be done, but were on the down hill slide.

Some VERY interesting points there.
Some of them seem to be VERY close with DeeDee....defending her or something.

I agree with the poster that says they think the boyfriend/homeowner is the whistleblower. That's exactly what I think....that he's the reason LE was able to find the body, and exactly why we've not seen photos, heard statements, or anything else about/from him!!!!!!

I know Tricia passed my message along to you guys and gals, but I want to give you all a personal "Thank You"...You all are very dedicated and good at what you do. Take care and keep up the good work!!!..There is still lots of work to be done, but were on the down hill slide.

Wonderful to see you back! I came in much later than alot of the others here, so I can't take credit for finding any good info. But there were amazing people here on this site that found some very interesting info!! I'll echo the post of a couple other people....if I ever come up missing, I hope they're looking for me!!!
As for this case, I'm hoping we see something new on the news tomorrow!!!! It's like we're all sitting around watching a pot of water that will just NOT boil!!! LOL

Some VERY interesting points there.
Some of them seem to be VERY close with DeeDee....defending her or something.

I agree with the poster that says they think the boyfriend/homeowner is the whistleblower. That's exactly what I think....that he's the reason LE was able to find the body, and exactly why we've not seen photos, heard statements, or anything else about/from him!!!!!!

One of the news articles said it was Richard Land, the former property owner, who told them the body was there. It stated DM had told him..

At the Ledger link posted upthread by ChanzesMimi and cholzsch, the name Eddie Cason is on the list of people.

AMARI KAI INC -
623 ADAMS ST
LAKELAND, FL 33815-1403
United States

Phone: 863-712-3909 Fax: 404-487-1416 Email: elcason@amarikai.com

Incorporated by Eddie L Cason, Amari Kai Company is located at PO Box 1160 Lakeland, FL 33802. Amari Kai Company was incorporated on Tuesday, January 03, 2006 in the State of FL and is currently active. Eddie L Cason represents Amari Kai Company as their registered agent. (from corporationwiki)

The first LLCs were dissolved. PDF of document naming Abraham Shakespeare as President of Amari Kai, effective 1/9/2008. PDF of 2008 Annual Report. PDF of 2009 reinstatement with these officers:

Title CEO
CASON, EDDIE L CEO
7107 MORNING DOVE LOOP W
LAKELAND FL 33809
Title TRES
EDDIE, CASON L TRES
7107 MORNING DOVE LOOP W
LAKELAND FL 33809
Title SEC
VALBRUN, MAGALIE L SEC
7107 MORNING DOVE LOOP W
LAKELAND FL 33809

Incorporated by Eddie L Cason, Stefan Williams, Theodore Cross, Krs Enterprises, Inc. is located at 7002 Flint Dr Tampa, FL 33619. Krs Enterprises, Inc. was incorporated on Monday, June 23, 2003 in the State of FL and is currently not active. Thomas & Carr, LLC represents Krs Enterprises, Inc. as their registered agent. PDF of Articles of Incorporation. Company is dissolved.
per corporationwiki:
7107 Morning Dove Loop W (purchased by Cason on 2/24/2005 for $231K- he got a first mortgage for $207K and a second mortage for $23K)
Lakeland, FL 33809
People at this address:
* Eddie Cason
* Eddie L Cason
* Larry M Marble

Larry M Marble's profile on corporationwiki.
Related companies:
* Florida Equipment & Machinery Service Co.
* Southern Resource Recycling Inc.

FOREST LAKE ADDITION HOMEOWNERS' ASSOCIATION, INC.
Filing Information
Document Number N39956
FEI/EIN Number 593439595
Date Filed 09/14/1990
State FL
Status ACTIVE

PDF of 2009 Annual Report.

Federal assistance loan (?) to Eddie L Cason link

Here's Eddie's website.

Linkedin profile.

His myspace videos.

His myspace profile.

His Facebook page.

He has some judgments against him in Polk, credit card, credit union and mortgage. It looks like he really needed some money- there was a judgment against him last year for more than $200K. They began in 2007. He was in serious financial trouble when he made Abraham President of his company. Somebody else is going to have to look at the real estate and financial docs. My head is spinning. lol

~Rest In Peace~

[video=youtube;ehal1eUG1jk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehal1eUG1jk[/video]

Funeral services, for Abraham Lee Shakespeare, will be held February 6, 2010 at Bethel A.M.E. in Lakeland, Florida... and will begin at 1 p.m.
:cry:

You will never be forgotten... That one handshake... You've touched my life profoundly... and have touched many many people, around the world Abraham. You make a difference... You have a Purpose!

Walking With Angels

~I aM I aNd yoU aRe yoU~

"I didn't know there was such dirty, evil people on this earth, but I really know now," Abraham's mother said. "I'm so hurt.
I've been praying about it. God is the only one who can bring out the truth and give me strength."

:praying:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members