FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attorney for Dee Dee Moore is on the phone with channel 9.

where did you see that? i'm sure i don't have to ask, but will you post links to any updates? also, does anyone have a link to Gee's press conference? the sound was tooooooo quiet on the live feed.

How dare her she wants to go to the funeral. She already went to his funeral. I can see right thru her. She is a phony manipulative b!@#$. Don't you just want to smack her when you watch her? She contradicts herself all the time. Please lock her up. She is Guilty Guilty Guilty.

we've not heard much on him at all. those following the case longer than me (i started following when they named DM as POI) might have some info, but as far as i know, the only references to him was that he was the homeowner and her boyfriend NOTHING else at all. which is why i think he's a tattler.

One of the video/newscast promos seemed to say that DM was Abraham's one time girlfriend, if I'm not mistaken or confused. Throughout the 'investigation', it seemed that Shar was said to be her boyfriend (both here and on the news and in the articles, IIRC.)

I've been following since the case was presented here, but I can't say for sure my memory is always serving me right. :blushing:

Shar looks to be a cute fella? I'm not sure why he'd want a gal like DM? IIRC, his name on facebook or myspace could be 'bullshark' (can anyone confirm or deny?) He's a young fella, he's a good looking guy... I'm not convinced that he couldn't be the one that is 'talking'. DM bought a Corvette, a Hummer and other things with the money AS "gave her". She could have purchased the home for her young boyfriend also? I don't know the year/value of the Corvette, Hummer or anything else she purchased, but those two items 'only' retail for around a hundred grand if I throw out a conservative figure. That left her 900 grand to spend. Did she purchase the home for Shar? No matter how mouthy DM seems, I doubt very highly that she would report a 'gift' of 5 dollars to the IRS, let alone a million that she may have received from Abraham?

Dear Lord, I have so many questions and opinions about this case, my head is gonna explode.

If this is your friend that you are trying to take care of and help him leave cuz other people are asking him for money. Would you let someone kill him and bury him and never tell the police and not to mention in your boyfriends backyard that you bought.? I have better enemies than that.

Darn! I leave the house for a few hours for son's football practice, and all heck breaks out!

Well, the arrest is logged in at HCSO website, and mugshot is up:
picture.php

http://www.hcso.tampa.fl.us/PublicI...005354&k1=8cc7267f47ee3a8&k2=LTI4NTUxMTc2Mg==

dnjdhs.jpg

Name: MOORE, DORICE DONEGAN
DOB: 07/25/1972
Booking #: 10005354
Arrest Date: 02/02/2010
Race: W
Sex: F
Ethnicity: N

LAST NAME FIRST NAME MIDDLE NAME SUFFIX BOOKING NO.
MOORE DORICE DONEGAN 10005354
STATUS BOND CASH FINE PURGE
STATUS - IN JAIL NO BOND $0.00 $0.00 $0.00
STREET ADDRESS CITY STATE ZIP
9340 RED HAWK BEND DR LAKELAND FL 33809
RACE SEX ETHN POB DOB ARREST AGE SSN
W F N FL 07/25/1972 37 *advertiser censored*-XX-XXXX
EYES HAIR BUILD CURRENT AGE HEIGHT WEIGHT SOID SOID NAME
HAZ BLN LAR 37 5'08 210 00483977 MOORE,DORICE DONEGAN
OBTS CAUTION IND CAUTION REMARKS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ALIASES DATE OF BIRTH SOC SEC NUMBER
MOORE,DEE DEE 07/25/1972 *advertiser censored*-XX-XXXX
MOORE,DORICE DONEGAN 07/25/1972 *advertiser censored*-XX-XXXX

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ATTORNEY ADDRESS PHONE
RUSTY FRANKLIN
NEXT OF KIN ADDRESS RELATIONSHIP
XXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXX
EMPLOYER OCCUPATION ADDRESS

ARREST AGNCY ARREST DATE ARREST TIME BOOK DATE BOOK TIME
HCSO 02/02/2010 19:00 02/02/2010 19:43
ARREST LOCATION JURISDICTION
2310 FALKENBURG RD N HC
CELL LOCATION CELL LAST CLASSIFICATION DATE & TIME PROPERTY LOCATION
XXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXX 02/02/2010 21:29 0793/ / /

NO. CHARGE DESCRIPTION CLASS COURT DISP BOND BP FINE CUSTODY DAYS CHARGE COUNT CHARGE TYPE
1 REMOVE RC 31 RM NBR B 0 1 RE
REPORT # CT-CASE # DATE AGENCY OBTS NUMBER CHARGE CODE CRA NUMBER
10042631 1001733 02/02/2010 HCSO 2901240334 1553017
REMARK
REMOVE - BOOKED IN ERROR
NO. CHARGE DESCRIPTION CLASS COURT DISP BOND BP FINE CUSTODY DAYS CHARGE COUNT CHARGE TYPE

2 ACCESSORY AFTER FACT F1 31 PP $0.00 B 0 1 PC
REPORT # CT-CASE # DATE AGENCY OBTS NUMBER CHARGE CODE CRA NUMBER
10042631 1001733 02/02/2010 HCSO 2901240334 1553017
REMARK
1ST DEGREE MURDER
NO BOND PER JUDGE CORVO

they said in the house next to the 2 story...the red ranch style home, which if i remember correctly, i've not seen it in any of the photo.

There is a photo of the home here on WS. If I'm not mistaken, it is the home with a sign out front that say "Stitzel something, something and a phone number that ends with the prefix -AMP"? Shar's house looks like a sprawling mansion compared to the home I'm thinking of.

One of the video/newscast promos seemed to say that DM was Abraham's one time girlfriend, if I'm not mistaken or confused. Throughout the 'investigation', it seemed that Shar was said to be her boyfriend (both here and on the news and in the articles, IIRC.)

I've been following since the case was presented here, but I can't say for sure my memory is always serving me right. :blushing:

Shar looks to be a cute fella? I'm not sure why he'd want a gal like DM? IIRC, his name on facebook or myspace could be 'bullshark' (can anyone confirm or deny?) He's a young fella, he's a good looking guy... I'm not convinced that he couldn't be the one that is 'talking'. DM bought a Corvette, a Hummer and other things with the money AS "gave her". She could have purchased the home for her young boyfriend also? I don't know the year/value of the Corvette, Hummer or anything else she purchased, but those two items 'only' retail for around a hundred grand if I throw out a conservative figure. That left her 900 grand to spend. Did she purchase the home for Shar? No matter how mouthy DM seems, I doubt very highly that she would report a 'gift' of 5 dollars to the IRS, let alone a million that she may have received from Abraham?

Dear Lord, I have so many questions and opinions about this case, my head is gonna explode.

I believe one news station did report they were a couple....but I think it was erroneous info. I haven't heard that reference but twice, and in all other cases she's called friend, handler, financial adviser, and others, but not girlfriend. who knows? maybe she was leading AS to believe they were a couple. she DID call him babe in that cellphone video she took of him....
The police have been quoted as saying she cannot account for $840,000 of the money....how it was spent. they did say she vacationed some too.
as for shar being a good looking guy, her ex husband, when they started dating was ga-ga over her. we all thought he could do so much better. now, i wished he would have. i know he loves his son, but i can't imagine how that family feels being embroiled in all this.

picture.php

5732 Highway 60 East in Plant City

House I think they are saying they think Abraham was killed in. Now has crime tape around it.

I am no computer wizard. Only had to edit about 10 times for the picture to work.

She could have purchased the home for her young boyfriend also? .

I forgot to respond to this. Yes, she purchased the home, but put it in his name. the prior owner said she is the one who paid him....with a cashier's check from her & AS' joint checking account.

I totally believe this whole thing is going to play out that she was planning the whole thing, and that is the reason she put that property in her boyfriend's name. also, that would explain why she was maintaining her innocence. she wanted shar (and most likely the lawyer, Stitzel) to take the fall for it all.

THat's kinda my :twocents: I could be way off base, but it certainly seems like it could explain some things.

Interesting...in the REMARK section:
1ST DEGREE MURDER
NO BOND PER JUDGE CORVO

Wonder what Count 1 was? Says it was removed due to an error?

Count 1 was probably erroneously entered as "Murder" at first booking, then corrected to Accessory After The Fact. The "1st Degree Murder" in the remark section is just that, a remark. (Accessory After The Fact with manslaughter involved wouldn't be as severe)

There is a photo of the home here on WS. If I'm not mistaken, it is the home with a sign out front that say "Stitzel something, something and a phone number that ends with the prefix -AMP"? Shar's house looks like a sprawling mansion compared to the home I'm thinking of.

I didn't see it that I remember....but it's not a small home. In fact, the only reason the 2 story looks larger, is cause it has that 2 story part.
Or at least that's the way I remember it.

Man, this whole thing gives me the chills! And as surreal as it gets with her being on WS for a time, I'm even more pleased that Abraham is getting JUSTICE!

Interesting that when she was booked she must have told them her lawyer was Rusty Franklin, the one who dropped her before, am I right about that? That's probably why John, the new attorney, hadn't heard from her in 2 hours.
For build they put LAR. Large? Ya think? 5'8" and 210 lbs. That's one of the bad things about being arrested, they tell your weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail