Questions for & Info from Gabe's Family **NO DISCUSSION**

Confirmed by MissingGabe:

December 17 to 19

On December 17, at the custody hearing, Eliz and Logan were given joint custody, with EJ having custody of Gabe Wed thru Sun morning, and Logan having custody of Gabe Sun morning through Wed. Logan was also granted custody Christmas Eve until Christmas morning.

Logan never heard of the Smiths until this hearing.

The Smiths were not in the courtroom at the hearing.

The Smiths have said in TV interviews that they were waiting outside the hearing room to have lunch with Logan and his dad. Logan and his dad did not see the Smiths at all.

Following the hearing, Logan was afraid EJ would run, but LE told him not to stalk her and to stay away. Logan complied with LE.

Is there an error in MissingGabe's timeline? How can Logan have never heard of the Smiths until Dec 17 if he initiated the court proceedings on Dec 11 with the purpose of getting Gabe back from the Smiths?

Is there an error in MissingGabe's timeline? How can Logan have never heard of the Smiths until Dec 17 if he initiated the court proceedings on Dec 11 with the purpose of getting Gabe back from the Smiths?

I have that noted as an item for clarification, AZ. I didn't notice it until I was sorting all the info by date. I'll get back with you.

The only thing about the Gospel Rescue Mission -- I don't think they would send her to SA. I could be wrong. Maybe they gave her tips/suggestions/referrals, though? I lean more toward the FVPS in SA. FVPS.org

I wonder if she stayed at that motel, though. Seems there may have been a day or two unaccounted for before she got to SA.

December 21 through December 26

Logan had an emergency custody hearing on December 21, and was granted full custody of Gabe. He was told, however, that the next court date EJ knew about was Dec 28.

Logan was told if he could find Eliz and Gabe, to call LE in whatever location they were in, and give LE a copy of the court order for full custody.

Logan was told that LE would then take Gabe, and give him to Logan.

Logan searched day and night for Gabe.

BBM: That right there just breaks my heart. We, or LE, or someone, has GOT to find this baby and reunite him with his Daddy. These two guys need each other really badly and we have to do everything in our power to help them out!

Please note that our mod, Hoppyfrog, made this a No Discussion thread. Questions for the family, and requests for clarification are fine, but discussion needs to go to one of the other threads. You can link back to posts in here for your reference links as necessary.

Thanks!

December 27

On Dec 27, several family members were going to go to lunch together. Some family members were getting ready to go home after visiting for Christmas. MissingGabe was there.

Logan came running up, told them about Eliz's texts and phone call, and played the recording of the call for the family.

Logan went to LE with the text and phone recording, and LE immediately began their search for Eliz and Gabe.

LE started pinging Eliz's phone. The pings showed Eliz was in San Antonio. The phone subsequently pinged in Victoria, and LE thought Eliz was headed towards Mexico. LE took action along the borders in an attempt to impede her progress. At one point during the ping tracking, there was indication that the phone was headed toward Corpus, but it did not actually ping in Corpus.

DId it ping on South Padre Island area???JS had family there. There is a huge lighthouse there that reminds me of a drawing.

Info received to clarify from MissingGabe, and those two posts are now updated.

Some miscellaneous information:

- The Smiths went to Eliz's trailer to pick up Gabe on or about Dec 22.

- Elizabeth has never been in San Antonio before, nor talked about San Antonio with any member of Logan's side of the family.

- Nobody on Logan's side of the family ever heard Eliz say Logan might not be Gabe's father, nor have any of them every heard any stories to that effect.

- Logan has always been on Gabe's birth certificate since Gabe's birth.

- The family has known Eliz since junior high school.

- Eliz never wanted to have babies, but Logan was 'born to be a daddy', and finally Eliz agreed to have a baby, and they had Gabe.

- Eliz always threatened Logan that she was going to take Gabe and he would never see her or Gabe again.

- It was when Logan finally told Eliz that he was ending their relationship because he no longer felt Gabe was safe, that Eliz 'snapped'.

- MissingGabe expressed that Eliz had Logan 'under her spell', that Logan would 'do anything for her', and that Eliz 'used that' many times.

(Sorry if this is a bit incongruent. I'm going through many emails and notes, and trying to put it in some kind of order, but I'm getting tired :) )

"- The Smiths went to Eliz's trailer to pick up Gabe on or about Dec 22."

Is this correct?

"- The Smiths went to Eliz's trailer to pick up Gabe on or about Dec 22."

Is this correct?

Yes. The Smiths went to pick up Gabe because they were supposed to get him back when Logan's custody was over, which would have been the morning of Wed Dec 23. However, although unsure of the exact date, MissingGabe thinks it was Dec 22. Ergo, my 'on or about'.

ETA: MissingGabe wrote to me about this twice, and both she and Logan went back and reviewed the information to identify which information could not be publicly released.

Did EJ always dress provacatively??? In the pictures provided, she didn't. I wonder why she was dressed the way she was when the babysitter watched G. WAs she in trying to impress someone?

At the custody hearing on December 17, the judge told Eliz she would have to pay for the paternity test for C Cherry. Eliz said no. The judge then asked if that meant that Eliz was sure that Logan was the father. Eliz said yes.

Thus, paternity quickly became a non-issue.

Is the reason LE left Gabe with the Smiths because Logan and Elizabeth weren't married? Is that why they made Logan bring Gabe back after Eliz. kicked him out and told him to take Gabe?

What do they know about EJ's attitude? Is she the type that typically would try to please people in between blowups or was she the type that seemed to say, "To he77 with what you think?"

Is the reason LE left Gabe with the Smiths because Logan and Elizabeth weren't married? Is that why they made Logan bring Gabe back after Eliz. kicked him out and told him to take Gabe?

All the family knows about that is what I've posted.

Thanks, Amster.

This is a NO Discussion Thread. thank you

Think back and way back...Did EJ ever talk about anyone that she knew in the Texas area..OR someone she talked about frequently that she trusted. When you 1st were around...Were their any names that she mentioned, foster homes in the Texas area?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back