Father and Ex-Step Mom Face More Charges issued because of drug charges 1/21/10

MADJGNLAW

Reaction score
Posted: Wednesday, 03 February 2010 5:26PM

Haleigh Update: Father and Ex-Step Mom Face More Charges

"Snip" TJ Hart http://www.thesky973.com/pages/6279589.php

Additional charges and raised bail amounts to two of the 5 arrested in Putnam County in January in a drug trafficking sting.

On February 3, 2010, arrest warrants were issued for the arrest of Ronald Lemyles Cummings and Misty Janette Croslin, according to the Putnam County Sheriff's office. These warrants were issued because of drug charges stemming from the purchase of prescription medication from undercover investigators at the time of their arrest on January 20, 2010.

Cummings was served this afternoon (2-3-2010). Croslin is currently being housed at the St Johns County Jail, her warrant will be held until such time as she is next returned to Putnam County.

The following list details the additional charges and bonds for the subjects involved in this case:

Misty Janette Croslin, DOB: 12/09/1991 –
Two (2) Counts of trafficking in Prescription Medications (Additional Bond – $400,000.00) (Total Bond - $1,350,000)

Ronald Lemyles Cummings, DOB: 10/29/1983 –
Two (2) Counts of Trafficking in Prescription Medications (Additional Bond – $400,000.00) (Total Bond - $900,000)

Uh oh, so it's the same undercover sale? No one is talking?

wow....:eek:

Keep those charges coming!! :dance:

Dang.....PC is turning up the heat! woo-hoo!

Uh oh, so it's the same undercover sale? No one is talking?
in these charges, r and m purchased from from a uc on jan 20th, but they were actually arrested for selling to a uc on prior dates.
(makes me think it's a different detective.) but, yes, seems like le was holding this trump in case first charges didn't get them to open up.

I seriously think these charges were held back till now waiting to see if they were bonded out....then they could re-arrest them on the new charges and get the previous bonds revoked.
But they didn't bond out so they just added the charges to make sure they don't.
JMOO

Well, just goes to show ya, doin drugs/selling drugs will get you in a whole heap of trouble, the question is, where is Haliegh????

I seriously think these charges were held back till now waiting to see if they were bonded out....then they could re-arrest them on the new charges and get the previous bonds revoked.
But they didn't bond out so they just added the charges to make sure they don't.
JMOO
you might be right about that, wasa. according to misty, ah was arranging her bond. maybe le pulled the additional charges now to throw a monkey wrench into those plans.

you might be right about that, wasa. according to misty, ah was arranging her bond. maybe le pulled the additional charges now to throw a monkey wrench into those plans.

Personally I think AH is pulling some legs here just to get an exclusive - bout as low as you can go IMO.

MOO-

Personally I think AH is pulling some legs here just to get an exclusive - bout as low as you can go IMO.

MOO-
i tend to agree, nomo. snakebelly low.

i was playing off of wasa's post and speculating about the timing of the new charges.

I really hope nobody bails Misty out. If she knows something but leaves jail without "spilling" they will lose their chance.

Hmm, I wonder how that works? Why are they holding her warrant? It's a good thing If it means what I think it means. If she gets bonded out from SJ Jail, then Putnam can pick her up on the new warrant? Anyone know? TIA
Haleigh Update: Father and Ex-Step Mom Face More Charges

"Snip" TJ Hart http://www.thesky973.com/pages/6279589.php
Misty Croslin is currently being housed at the St Johns County Jail, her warrant will be held until such time as she is next returned to Putnam County.

Hmm, I wonder how that works? Why are they holding her warrant? It's a good thing If it means what I think it means. If she gets bonded out from SJ Jail, then Putnam can pick her up on the new warrant? Anyone know? TIA

her warrant will be held until such time as she is next returned to Putnam County.

Sounds to me like they want to give her a little sumtin to look forward to when she goes back to PC!

sounds to me like LP wont be bonding Misty out of jail anytime soon. Remember the tapes we got yesterday are days old and the investigators might have heard Misty talking about bonding out and LP along with Art Harris. New charges came soon after and now it sounds as if she has a hold. Not am expert here....I just googled

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back