Lp going to bail out mc

I know. Leonard can bail her out after she's signed a confession and told what happened to Haleigh and where she is. Then they can step outside together, and Misty can light a cigarette, until a couple of nice but badly dressed policemen come and tell her she's under arrest for whatever happened to Haleigh, no bail.

Hard to believe. Because it worked so well last time. Well, I guess it did if he has $100,000.00 laying around burning a hole in his pocket.

LOL, I'm guessing Tracy will be "busy" this time and unable to babysit Misty, like she did Casey.

Ugh I sure hope so! I can see it now, she'll be sporting homemade bracelets on her ankle in no time.

I'm ready! I've got a weeks vacation from the 12th - 19th...

NewPicture2.jpg

funny-1.gif

There are basically two types of bail bonds in FL, surety bonds and cash bonds. Either one can be imposed by the judge that set the bond amount. Most bail bonds are surety bonds where an asset is posted to guarantee the bond amount. However, an all cash bond can be required with the stroke of the judge's pen. A cash bond means exactly what the name implies.

If you were to search the phrase "high risk bond", a picture of Misty Croslin would likely accompany the term's definition. If Leonard Padilla wants to come to Florida with a suitcase full of Benjamin Franklin's or a cashier's check for $1,350,000 and surrender it to Putnam County for her release, he needs to be Baker Acted.

It wouldn't surprise me to hear, very soon, of a bail modification requiring a cash bond for Misty.

There are basically two types of bail bonds in FL, surety bonds and cash bonds. Either one can be imposed by the judge that set the bond amount. Most bail bonds are surety bonds where an asset is posted to guarantee the bond amount. However, an all cash bond can be required with the stroke of the judge's pen. A cash bond means exactly what the name implies.

If you were to search the phrase "high risk bond", a picture of Misty Croslin would likely accompany the term's definition. If Leonard Padilla wants to come to Florida with a suitcase full of Benjamin Franklin's or a cashier's check for $1,350,000 and surrender it to Putnam County for her release, he needs to be Baker Acted.

It wouldn't surprise me to hear, very soon, of a bail modification requiring a cash bond for Misty.

I hope your right and I tend to agree with you. I posted this on the other thread but I'm going to post here too.

Youth Offender Act

http://law.justia.com/florida/codes/...II/ch0958.html

IMO this is Misty's only chance at freedom. After she stews in jail for awhile and realizes what the ramifications are if she doesn't talk maybe the DA will throw this nugget out and say jail door # 1 or jail door # 2

With all the talk of going to Michigan between Misty and her father, I'm wondering if her bond can be revoked? Just put her on no bond status? Misty will never talk with all this talk of bonding her out.

Oh this is so sad! Why does LP want to interfere with this case. Just watching MC behind bars and her desperation to get out gave me hope. She wants out SO bad so she can get back to her drugs (IMHO - no proof). Let her stew awhile. Darn!!

If they mean to pressure her with the high bonds, first they should tell her what her bond is and explain to her that it is a lot of money. It doesn't matter about the bond rising if Misty thinks her bond is 50.000 and she'll get out by raising 10.000 dollars.

Hmm, :waitasec: I wonder who contacted who first? In the jail interviews with Misty she keeps asking her mother and father to contact Art or Cobra to get her out. Seems as if Art has been communicating with the family since the arrest, I wonder if he has visited Misty himself? Why would he lead Misty to believe that He or Cobra would bond her out? I am a little confused because back on Jan 22nd Cobra gave an interview on the sky and said he was just a media rep for the "Couple" in Nevada that wanted to bond Misty out.
Last night Art paused when asked the question about the bonds on NG and comes out with "Padilla" may be bonding her out.
He is from California, so who has been talking to Lenny? I feel he will have a lot of conditions that go along with that bond and he may get a little something out of Misty. But I feel she should stay in jail much longer...she needs to finally come clean and I hope that is one of Padillas conditions. Putnam is a small town and Misty will be behind bars in not time once her court appearance arises which I don't think will take to long on drug charges not like in a Murder case. I just hope what ever the outcome it is in favor of getting the truth and finding Haleigh.
Calif. bounty hunter offers to post Misty Croslin's bond
February 4, 2010 "Snip"

Leonard Padilla told a local news station he offered to pay the $1.35 million bond for Misty Croslin – the last person to see Haleigh Cummins before she disappeared nearly a year ago.

Misty Croslin and Ronald Cummins, were arrested recently on drug trafficking charges. New charges were filed Wednesday against Croslin and Cummins, adding an additional $400,000 bond to each.

Padilla said he has called Croslin's attorney about the offer. It's unclear if Padilla's offer will be accepted.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...0,541272.story

Leonard is a joke. I guess he misses the camera, but someone needs to put the brakes on this very selfish idea of his.

This is just disheartening news. Who knows how long LE had this in the works to get her in jail and hopefully break her. I'm sure they purposefully and patiently waited until she turned 18.
Now this guy is gonna ruin it for his own selfish gain.

WHY is all i am going to ask. Did he not learn his lesson with CA?

If they mean to pressure her with the high bonds, first they should tell her what her bond is and explain to her that it is a lot of money. It doesn't matter about the bond rising if Misty thinks her bond is 50.000 and she'll get out by raising 10.000 dollars.

When they press new charges, do they re-book them? I agree, this girl needs to be told what her bond truly is and what her chances are of bonding out. She simply says she hopes "the people" put up the money. She has no idea (nor does she care) who "the people" are IMO. Someone (hopefully her attorney) needs to have a "come to Jesus" meeting with her soon.

After seeing her on this video, the only way she will spill it about Haleigh is if she thinks it's the only way she will ever get out of jail. All this "pie in the sky" talk about bonding her out is not helping the situation.

When they press new charges, do they re-book them? I agree, this girl needs to be told what her bond truly is and what her chances are of bonding out. She simply says she hopes "the people" put up the money. She has no idea (nor does she care) who "the people" are IMO. Someone (hopefully her attorney) needs to have a "come to Jesus" meeting with her soon.

After seeing her on this video, the only way she will spill it about Haleigh is if she thinks it's the only way she will ever get out of jail. All this "pie in the sky" talk about bonding her out is not helping the situation.
She has not a clue as to how serious this is. Her attorney needs to have a long conversation with her. What does she think these charges are, a minor thing ? Does she not understand, at this point, that there are certain problems that your parents can't help you out of ?

I haz words........but I might melt the server. so I will just stick with ppppfffftttttt.

Say it ain't sooooo <THUD>

I agree, I have thinking all morning how can I pass the message along to her and family about her charges and bond. I feel she will never talk thinking she only has to get $10,000 to bond out and face little charges. Who the heck is misleading her this way? I wish I had phone number I would call all the Croslins and tell them the way it is. If Misty wants to see the light of day before her 50th birthday she needs to come clean..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back