Donna Brock

Chesterp forgetting the TM alleged blackmail aspect (which is interesting), the Road Rage possible connection is very interesting as many (everyone & their dog) have suspected it was set-up! A few people came up with FB ties, IIRC others came up with a connection, but I can't remember who the ties were to the witness??? Do you or anyone else remember the FB connection? :waitasec:

I do not remember either, but there are a lot of people on WS who do know her from searches................. and she is one who KNOWS HOW TO STIR THE POT.... I was an unfortunate searcher who got in her WAY.

It's been written here that Donna is a "good person", who as a grown woman with children some how got sucked into the drug trafficking business because of Misty's influence.
I very much disagree. One does not one day decide to sell drugs. I don't believe it for one minute. She is responsible and she is a menace to society.
Florida has the worst problem in the country in regards to oxycotin and other prescription pills these unethical doctors sell in their "pain clinics", that people like Donna sell because she knows she can make a fortune. Watch the Current channel and see the documentary called "Oxycontin express" You will see the real picture of whats going on with these nice drug dealers in florida.
So do I think Donna is a nice person? Maybe once upon a time but not now.
I feel very strongly about this because in 2 years I went to 3 funerals, oxy od.

It's been written here that Donna is a "good person", who as a grown woman with children some how got sucked into the drug trafficking business because of Misty's influence.
I very much disagree. One does not one day decide to sell drugs. I don't believe it for one minute. She is responsible and she is a menace to society.
Florida has the worst problem in the country in regards to oxycotin and other prescription pills these unethical doctors sell in their "pain clinics", that people like Donna sell because she knows she can make a fortune. Watch the Current channel and see the documentary called "Oxycontin express" You will see the real picture of whats going on with these nice drug dealers in florida.
So do I think Donna is a nice person? Maybe once upon a time but not now.
I feel very strongly about this because in 2 years I went to 3 funerals, oxy od.

Thanks Fay,

This is what I was referring to, the pain clinics in Broward County. They have them all over and you can get a 90 supply from these (shady) clinics. They are nothing more than drug dealer with a license. As far as Donna goes, I don't know her situation, only what I have heard about her from someone that did searches with her. I don't know where the pills came from at her end, but I am familiar with The Oxycotin Express.

Thanks Fay,

This is what I was referring to, the pain clinics in Broward County. They have them all over and you can get a 90 supply from these (shady) clinics. They are nothing more than drug dealer with a license. As far as Donna goes, I don't know her situation, only what I have heard about her from someone that did searches with her. I don't know where the pills came from at her end, but I am familiar with The Oxycotin Express.

I have a spinal cord injury. I lived in Broward County....they put me on oxy...I read about it in Newsweek, people were mugging old folks at the pharmacy...I flushed them down the toilet. They put me on fentanyl, I read about teens ODing on it, I cut the patches up and weaned myself off of them. The doctors get mad about that...they now want to put me on methadone....I say NONONO. I get injections....epidurals and nerve blocks. I am able to function well enough. They kinda are drug pushers with a license and they get mad if you do not take the drugs.

I have a spinal cord injury. I lived in Broward County....they put me on oxy...I read about it in Newsweek, people were mugging old folks at the pharmacy...I flushed them down the toilet. They put me on fentanyl, I read about teens ODing on it, I cut the patches up and weaned myself off of them. The doctors get mad about that...they now want to put me on methadone....I say NONONO. I get injections....epidurals and nerve blocks. I am able to function well enough. They kinda are drug pushers with a license and they get mad if you do not take the drugs.

Hi Shoes,

I do the same as you, I get the epidurals, and they hurt for a week after! But I won't take the drugs either, I am not going to be a druggie, no way, I don't want to be addicted either. I have a spinal cord injury too, and I could get the drugs, just don't want too. The epidurals work if you do them for the prescribed amount of time. They did 11 injections each time, once a month for 3 months for 3 years on me. I can walk now, I can live with the pain that I do have and I can use my left arm and legs. They need to push these epidurals at these clinics, they do work....but if all you want is drugs you can do that too. My hat is off to you, as I know these can be tough to do.. Ouch!

You can not get a 90 day supply of a Schedule 2 controlled substance like oxycodone or oxycontin. You can only get a 30 day supply and have to go and see the doctor each month for a refill. They don't allow refills on schedule 2 medications.

I am not sure about Hydrocodone, it is a schedule 3 medication, which allows refills, but I don't know i they would give you a 90 day supply.

I just went to the Dr. and he gave me ascript for 90 loratabs that has 1 refill.

Hi Shoes,

I do the same as you, I get the epidurals, and they hurt for a week after! But I won't take the drugs either, I am not going to be a druggie, no way, I don't want to be addicted either. I have a spinal cord injury too, and I could get the drugs, just don't want too. The epidurals work if you do them for the prescribed amount of time. They did 11 injections each time, once a month for 3 months for 3 years on me. I can walk now, I can live with the pain that I do have and I can use my left arm and legs. They need to push these epidurals at these clinics, they do work....but if all you want is drugs you can do that too. My hat is off to you, as I know these can be tough to do.. Ouch!

Would this work for sciatica and degenerative disk?

Ask your Dr. I have degenerative disk, a crushed nerve, fractures in my fusions and arthritis, 3 disk have ruptured and sciatica pain. So ask, it is better than the drugs if you get a good Dr. to do these. Make sure he uses a dye injection with xray to target the problem areas, other wise they are just guessing. My doc puts me to sleep to do these, takes all of about 10 minutes, but you won't lay still if you are awake.....

Ask your Dr. I have degenerative disk, a crushed nerve, fractures in my fusions and arthritis, 3 disk have ruptured and sciatica pain. So ask, it is better than the drugs if you get a good Dr. to do these. Make sure he uses a dye injection with xray to target the problem areas, other wise they are just guessing. My doc puts me to sleep to do these, takes all of about 10 minutes, but you won't lay still if you are awake.....

They have to give me double the sedation usual, I wake up and grab the needle to pull it out...the neck is bad and they have to go into the disk sometimes. Finally found the right doc, he is good. Cute too. :blushing: They do neck and back...got some issues...but I function well now with just the injections. They still no likey that I do not take the drugs as prescribed...why someone wishing to remain drug free (except I take Muscle relaxers) is beyond me.

I use the Northside Hospital System and they have alot of dengenerative disk patients. Procedures would be different for sciatica and the disk issue. Please do seek medical advice, I believe that they can help you.

Thanks for the info I will def check this out!! I do not want to be a pill head either and I just suffer most of the time and just take the pills when I can not take it anymore!

You can not get a 90 day supply of a Schedule 2 controlled substance like oxycodone or oxycontin. You can only get a 30 day supply and have to go and see the doctor each month for a refill. They don't allow refills on schedule 2 medications.

I am not sure about Hydrocodone, it is a schedule 3 medication, which allows refills, but I don't know i they would give you a 90 day supply.

Baxter, that too has been my experience. After hand and elbow surgery, there was no way I could call the doctor for a refill on Hydrocodone. He had to, by DEA inforcement, write a new prescription. No calling it in. It had to be handed to me or my husband at the docor's office and taken to the drugstore to be filled. Also on these prescriptions his DEA number and embossed seal had to be present since it is a controlled substance. jmo

I do not remember either, but there are a lot of people on WS who do know her from searches................. and she is one who KNOWS HOW TO STIR THE POT.... I was an unfortunate searcher who got in her WAY.

Chesterp, can you explain further about your experience of getting in her way?

stilettos, Please accept my concern for you and your injury. I wanted you to know how happy I am that you have found your way out of the Pill Merry-Go-Round.
Epidurals are helpful. And I'm glad they work for you. Best wishes. azwriter

Bern, as I posted here to Shoes, I want to salute you not only for enduring the pain, but for searching and finding a way to enjoy some comfort from your condition. Doc's push the pain killers, which can be the worst long term thing for a person. Good for you to refuse the pain drugs.
It's not enough to stop the pain, but to attack where it's coming from.
My hope is for you and the others who deal with pain around the clock that research and progress will be made to offer you better days and less pain.
Bless ya.

Sorry we got so off topic, but does Donna suffer from chronic pain that she would be able to get meds? I know they talked about some dentist, but dentist don't usually write this kind of script for teeth. And I have to wonder what dentist would risk his practice and license to give out a Rx that could be resold. I have had vicoden from a dentist, but he only wrote enough for a few days to I think a week.

It's unclear who Brock was talking to on the phone, but the conversation eventually turns to Haleigh and the rumors that the little girl accidentally got her hands on some pills the night she disappeared.<snipped from link above>

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back