Geraldo At Large Feb 7, 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was searching the internet for this last night as I wasn't home and missed the show. Many thanks to PattyG and Madjgnlaw for bringing it out! :highfive:

Mark Furhman says it is pretty obvious that something happened to Haleigh in the home. They are showcasing NayNay's account of what happened.

Mark Furhman says it is pretty obvious that something happened to Haleigh in the home. They are showcasing NayNay's account of what happened.

Her video interviews w/whoever Art hired? or her jailhouse letter? thx

Her video interviews w/whoever Art hired? or her jailhouse letter? thx

They are showing a video of NayNay's sister reading the letter. I have not seen this before, but I took a few months off from the case, had too have a break...

:banghead: TJ said he was going to pick up the audio/videos this morning but nothing posted yet.:furious: I thought at least Jax News would have them and nothing as of yet.
Geraldo's show has my heart racing...why would they put that information at the bottom of the screen if not true?:waitasec:
Remember, we only heard 10min of TC call with his wife, I have been anxiously waiting to hear the rest. Misty told/accused Tommy for the theft. I wonder if he turned around and told on Misty? Anyone from the area seen any abnormal activity/searches in the past couple of weeks?

Tonight on NG: More jail house tapes of Misty Croslin's brother!
Will Misty Croslin's brother betray his sister & reveal details she may have told him about the night Haleigh vanished.

I hope I speak for many when I say I feel like the dam is about to burst!

And I'm thinking they are getting ready to dynamite the WRONG damn..JMO

EDIT.. Sorry about that meant to type the word DAM insted of DAMN

Patty G........love your editorial at the end! <3

I think they were taking journalistic license with the letter that Nay Nay's sister was reading.

I do hate to think this is a homicide. My best hope was always an accidental death. That's not true; my best hope was that someone was hiding her in hopes of making money, ala 'gone baby gone' but ........ homicide. That's just a whole lotta sad.

What is the gist of it? Is there a transcript?
I can't get video at work!!

Patty G........love your editorial at the end! <3

I think they were taking journalistic license with the letter that Nay Nay's sister was reading.

I do hate to think this is a homicide. My best hope was always an accidental death. That's not true; my best hope was that someone was hiding her in hopes of making money, ala 'gone baby gone' but ........ homicide. That's just a whole lotta sad.

Journalistic license indeed - granted it was Nay Nay's letter but they left out the reason why she wrote it. I.E. she was questioned by LE who told her they had a sworn affidavit from Joe Pytko who in his affidavit said this is what happened. Also they do not clarify which brother Misty supposedly called, they are leaving it to one's own choice. If you go back through the media links into August when Ron and Misty FINALLY sat down with LE to discuss phone calls it was clarified that Misty called Timmy sometime before the 911 call was made. Ron was the one who called Tommy, not Misty.

I fail to understand why these so called pros can't present something even remotely accurate and continue to yammer on causing even more confusion, as if there isn't enough already.

Charlie......I have decided that the world is full of idiots who love being in front of cameras.

I went back to see what all I could find regarding all the letters. I know one was written from Nay Nay to her mom and one for her boyfriend.
Then we have a signed sworn affidavit by Joe S. which I have not found.
And the letter a woman left containing information about the case at the offices of the St. Augustine Record.

My questions are, why would Joe have signed sworn affidavit with details of a party if it were not true?
Who is the second person that signed a sworn affidavit? Or is the media twisting things?

In another media article it sounds as if there are "TWO SIGNED AFFIDAVITS". Has anyone heard of the second one? TIA

:waitasec:Where are all the other letters and sworn affidavits? One would think that LE would of arrested someone if they had a sworn affidavit of a crime that was commited. I am confused as to where all of this information went.

Out off all the theories about what may of happen to Haleigh, I tend to believe this one fits the best. IMO they threw WBG name out there because they either were told that it was WBG, or they are afraid of saying who it actually was.
Source Of Haleigh Tip Goes To Investigators - Orlando News Story
Sep 24, 2009

:waitasec:The letter also indicated detectives have another sworn affidavit from another acquaintance of Cummings, Joe Pytco
A letter written by a friend of Misty Cummings explained what appeared to be a new theory about the disappearance of the girl and why Putnam County sheriff's deputies drained a pond over the weekend.:waitasec:

The letter was written by an inmate at the Putnam County Jail and claimed authorities have a sworn affidavit indicating Haleigh died after accidentally ingesting Oxycontin. http://www.wesh.com/news/21099550/detail.html

Jail house letter says woman asked by cops about possible Haleigh Cummings overdose
Inmate denies involvement; Putnam chief deputy calls media 'irresponsible'
By Dana TreenStory updated at 4:41 AM on Tuesday, Sep. 29, 2009

"Snip" http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/..._woman_asked_by_cops_about_possible_haleigh_c

:waitasec:The speculations in a jailhouse letter suggesting Haleigh Cummings died from drugs taken at a party have stung family members of the little girl and have been known to investigators for weeks.

:waitasec:Chief Deputy Rick Ryan of the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office said the letter was of “no significance” and that the allegations had been investigated.

:waitasec:He said detectives were aware of parties but not one in which Haleigh was harmed.

William “Cobra” Staubs, a private investigator and bounty hunter, provided a copy of the letter to the Times-Union. He said it was from “Naynay” Prevatt, who was partying with Misty Cummings the weekend before Haleigh disappeared.

In the page-long Sept. 18 letter to Donnie, Prevatt said she was questioned by police who were told Haleigh died from Oxycontin she took during a party.

The letter states that she was interrogated again in the case and was told a friend (Joe S.), of Spells wrote a sworn affidavit about what happened the night the Haliegh disappeared. Some of the names are not being published by the Times-Union on the advice of the newspaper’s lawyers.

It said she was at a party with Misty, Haleigh, Junior (Haleigh’s brother) and a male friend at another man’s house. It says Haleigh got into some Oxycontin and overdosed. The male friend put her in a black bag in Prevatt’s car and they took her to a pond, the letter said.

The allegations relayed in the letter are among the “many theories” investigators have checked, Ryan said.

“We have been in close contact with all the associates of Misty,” he said.

Ryan said investigators were not aware of a particular party mentioned where Haleigh may have ingested drugs.

“If anybody knows about this so-called party, we would like to know,” he said. “This group of folks were a party crowd.”

:waitasec:Diane Prevatt said her daughter, Kristina Prevatt, wrote her a letter similar to the one sent to Spells.

Her daughter has also told her she was not involved with what happened, was not at the Cummings mobile home and did not pick Misty up the night Haleigh disappeared.

:waitasec:Diane Prevatt said Naynay and Misty were at Diane Prevatt’s residence the Friday before Haleigh vanished. Said Ronald Cummings, came by three times wanting to see Misty, who was asleep.

When he was not allowed inside, he returned with Misty’s clothes and threw them outside, Diane said.

:waitasec:Other parts of the letter describe detectives taking Prevatt’s car from a junk yard for processing by evidence technicians.

In an angrier tone the letter to Spells questioned why would the friend make something like that up and put her in the middle of a homicide investigation.

“You know I was with you that night!” the letter said.

Ryan said the car seizure was done weeks ago but would not discuss what was found.

:waitasec:“Everything that is in this letter is in the past,” he said. “Everything we get we consider credible until we verify it is not,” he said.

Misty's’ attorney reiterated Thursday that she was home the day Haleigh disappeared.

“Misty was not at a party,” Robert Fields said. “Misty was there that night at the house. There’s not going to be anything pointing to her at all.”

:waitasec:“We are still investigating this as if this child is alive,” Ryan said.

What i gathered from the show last night from Furman.he thinks Ron might have an idea,but was not involved..Tim was so garbled..but also adamant that Ron was not involved..He thinks it was Misty who called Tommy for help.

What i gathered from the show last night from Furman.he thinks Ron might have an idea,but was not involved..Tim was so garbled..but also adamant that Ron was not involved..He thinks it was Misty who called Tommy for help.

BBM... Not believing that.. IMHO.. There has to be method behind the madness to what the media is stating in reference to Misty being the one responsible...JMO

:banghead: TJ said he was going to pick up the audio/videos this morning but nothing posted yet.:furious: I thought at least Jax News would have them and nothing as of yet.
Geraldo's show has my heart racing...why would they put that information at the bottom of the screen if not true?:waitasec:
Remember, we only heard 10min of TC call with his wife, I have been anxiously waiting to hear the rest. Misty told/accused Tommy for the theft. I wonder if he turned around and told on Misty? Anyone from the area seen any abnormal activity/searches in the past couple of weeks?

Tonight on NG: More jail house tapes of Misty Croslin's brother!
Will Misty Croslin's brother betray his sister & reveal details she may have told him about the night Haleigh vanished.

I must not have seen that part...what info was at the bottom of the screen? Thanks in advance!

What is the gist of it? Is there a transcript?
I can't get video at work!!

If your getting that little round circle when starting my YouTube video, just be patient and eventually the video will start playing.

There is no transcript that I am aware of for Geraldo's shows.

I must not have seen that part...what info was at the bottom of the screen? Thanks in advance!

What it said on the screen during Geraldo's Show is: INSIDER: Misty Called Brother To Get Rid Of Haleigh After OD

I actually stopped the show and commented about it. WTH!!! :crazy:

If your getting that little round circle when starting my YouTube video, just be patient and eventually the video will start playing.

There is no transcript that I am aware of for Geraldo's shows.

I'm at work. YouTube is blocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member