Nancy Grace - 9 Feb 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

TXHOPE

Reaction score
Looks like Nancy is going to talk about Gabriel tonight, thank goodness! We need his face out there more than ever with recent developments. Hopefully she will mention Six Flags, Homegate Suites and the pizza orders that lead to an illegal adoption and not just about Gabriel possibly being in the landfill. She should also mention Logan and his journey to find his son. I think it's so weird that she never mentions Logan when usually she is so supportive of crime victims. I'm guessing TS might have something to do with NG's lack of coverage and show of support of Gabriel's family.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

I hope she mentions the charges against TPS.

If Nancy is going to cover this story, she better cover all aspects of it. Logan is a big part, as is the charges agaisnt TPS. :banghead:

JMO

Looks like Nancy is going to talk about Gabriel tonight, thank goodness! We need his face out there more than ever with recent developments. Hopefully she will mention Six Flags, Homegate Suites and the pizza orders that lead to an illegal adoption and not just about Gabriel possibly being in the landfill. She should also mention Logan and his journey to find his son. I think it's so weird that she never mentions Logan when usually she is so supportive of crime victims. I'm guessing TS might have something to do with NG's lack of coverage and show of support of Gabriel's family.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

hmmm...maybe they're members of the same church organization. :angel:

If she has Marc on, as she has most of the time when discussing Gabriel's case, I hope he calls out Tammi on her charges, if Nancy doesn't. (Marc is never afraid to speak up... and we all know how he feels about the Smiths)

Will be back at 8 to read the thread...

If TS or her charges are mentioned tonight I'd be willing to bet that it is mentioned by a producer and not discussed at any length by NG -- I hope I am wrong

Please leave this thread open for the NG show. People that cannot watch rely on these threads for the show notes to find out what transpired. If there is chit chat prior , many have to wade thu several pages that are not about the show and I get a full pm box full of complaints.
So, I will either re -open before the show or if I open prior, please wait until the show to post. thanks

The other thread is closed so I started this one. Nancy is covering Gabriel tonight.

I'm here! :seeya: I hope everybody finds us!

Nancy's talking about the landfill, a pizza order for four adults in the hotel room, the Hispanic man EJ was seen with, etc

oh geez, they have to search through 45 feet of trash!

Not just looking for a body in the landfill, but any possible evidence, like a piece of paper EJ could've written a name down on using hotel notepad.

LE says they rushed to blocked off that part off the landfill when Logan reported the text message.

Chilling details of e-mail EJ sent to Logan put on the tv screen. Nancy is livid!

Bet there won't be an Smiths tonite since lawyer told her to hush

The content of the message to Logan is very disturbing / telling ..... too graphic to me.

Whew what a rush the thread was combined and I was caught in the whirlwind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow