Discussions about local fires

Gotarugrat

Reaction score
Could be Miss Jaque was talking bulloni as you refer to it.. Could be Misty did state Haleigh was ashes and she would never be found too...TM, himself, has stated he doubts she will ever be found...
Personally, I can believe Ron and the Cummings would do this... One thing for certain, I suspect their main objective other than covering for Ronald has been to make sure the REAL TRUTH as to what happened to Haleigh is NEVER discovered...Having her creamated would be a sure way to accomplish that goal.JMO

At the risk of getting my post moved...

How would they go about having her cremated? They couldn't do it professionally, could they? They would have to do it themselves.

How would they go about having her cremated? They couldn't do it professionally, could they? They would have to do it themselves.

Unless, you are good buddies with someone who owns a crematory :sick:

Could be Miss Jaque was talking bulloni as you refer to it.. Could be Misty did state Haleigh was ashes and she would never be found too...TM, himself, has stated he doubts she will ever be found...
Personally, I can believe Ron and the Cummings would do this... One thing for certain, I suspect their main objective other than covering for Ronald has been to make sure the REAL TRUTH as to what happened to Haleigh is NEVER discovered...Having her creamated would be a sure way to accomplish that goal.JMO

I think the guilty parties are going to eventually wish that they didn't so completely dispose of "their heart". As time goes on (and on), and this doesn't go away (it won't), they will wish that the remains could be found just to end the search ...I really feel they will finally regret their actions because for them, this will never end....

If I recall correctly there were a couple of fires shortly after Feb. 9th. One was a unoccupied house,and the other was several acres of land. Don't have links but they were mentionied at the beginning.

I'm sorry for the confusion, Emeralgem, I didn't mean to imply anything about the ashes theory with my post, just the reality of the Donna/Misty tapes.

FWIW - For all I know, Jaque got conned, too. Or maybe there really are 24 hrs of audio recording of them talking. Just found it kinda remarkable that Jose' turned her on to them.

BUT...

Personally, I'm not buying the ashes stuff. Not even sure at the moment where that originated.

The talk about these tapes has been around for a while. A few of the freelance reporters have heard them. It was on Steph Watts show a few weeks ago that this Jaque was a guest and when asked about what was on the tapes she kept going round and round in circles not able to give a straight answer. Jaque allegedly listen to 24 hours of Donna’s secrete tapes made of Misty. Jaque allegedly was not familiar with the Haleigh case, and could not remember any specifics. I don't buy that though.

Tim was also on that show. It was said that Misty and Donna were mad at Tim Miller and Nancy Grace. Allegedly, they were trying to blackmail both of them.

Some of what Jaque could remember hearing is that Haleigh is dead, and that the body was first burned up before being disposed of. The area of the red rose was also mentioned as to where Haleigh's remains/ashes may of been found.

Jaque also mentions that Misty was proud of being able to fool LE. Donna had put a lot of effort into coaching Misty as to what she should say to the media. And, that Misty would giggled about what had happen to Haleigh when talking about her.

I do believe the tapes exists though. I don't remember the link to the article I read last year, DB was trying to sell them. LE can't use them and told her to destroy them, from what Steph and others have reported, they say the same.
:waitasec:I now wonder if DB did really try and sell them to Baez and if so, what was the reason? I also wonder if Misty has ever spoke to Baez to see if he would represent her in case she was ever charged with what ever happen to Haleigh. That would be a reason for Donna to try and sell the tapes to him IMO. What other reason would she have to want to sell them to Baez? If that is even true..which in this case it's hard to find any truth. The only real truth we know is that Haleigh is missing and LE feels foul play took place.

EXCLUSIVE: MY EYEWITNESS ACCOUNT “DONNA BROCK SUPPLIED ILLEGAL DRUGS TO UNDERAGE MISTY CUMMINGS” AND THE TRUTH ABOUT THE WIRETAPS.
By Steph http://stephww.wordpress.com/2010/0...-and-donna-brock-arrest-for-drug-trafficking/

If I recall correctly there were a couple of fires shortly after Feb. 9th. One was a unoccupied house,and the other was several acres of land. Don't have links but they were mentionied at the beginning.

A houseboat was totally destroyed by fire shortly after Haleigh disappeared near the area.

A houseboat was totally destroyed by fire shortly after Haleigh disappeared near the area.

I did not know that elisa had purchased land in St Johns river estates (Hoot Owl Ridge in 2006 she had/has 3 lots.

Any idea where the fires were located?

:waitasec:Hmm...the dogs led to the water and from what DB said Misty said, that Haleigh may of been ashes. This is something that I hope LE looked into. Ron also mentioned he used a John boat to go out and fish. Maybe something more to this. Was this not the same aunt Elisa that came to the house with GGMS?

:waitasec:Hmm...the dogs led to the water and from what DB said Misty said, that Haleigh may of been ashes. This is something that I hope LE looked into. Ron also mentioned he used a John boat to go out and fish. Maybe something more to this. Was this not the same aunt Elisa that came to the house with GGMS?

I've been digging for information on the houseboat fire and have found the following photograph of the boat burning.

Houseboat fire was on August 7, 2009.

I’m still looking for information. Here is a photograph. Totally burned.

http://www.news4jax.com/image/20321595/detail.html

The talk about these tapes has been around for a while. A few of the freelance reporters have heard them. It was on Steph Watts show a few weeks ago that this Jaque was a guest and when asked about what was on the tapes she kept going round and round in circles not able to give a straight answer. Jaque allegedly listen to 24 hours of Donna’s secrete tapes made of Misty. Jaque allegedly was not familiar with the Haleigh case, and could not remember any specifics. I don't buy that though.

Tim was also on that show. It was said that Misty and Donna were mad at Tim Miller and Nancy Grace. Allegedly, they were trying to blackmail both of them.

Some of what Jaque could remember hearing is that Haleigh is dead, and that the body was first burned up before being disposed of. The area of the red rose was also mentioned as to where Haleigh's remains/ashes may of been found.

Jaque also mentions that Misty was proud of being able to fool LE. Donna had put a lot of effort into coaching Misty as to what she should say to the media. And, that Misty would giggled about what had happen to Haleigh when talking about her.

I do believe the tapes exists though. I don't remember the link to the article I read last year, DB was trying to sell them. LE can't use them and told her to destroy them, from what Steph and others have reported, they say the same.
:waitasec:I now wonder if DB did really try and sell them to Baez and if so, what was the reason? I also wonder if Misty has ever spoke to Baez to see if he would represent her in case she was ever charged with what ever happen to Haleigh. That would be a reason for Donna to try and sell the tapes to him IMO. What other reason would she have to want to sell them to Baez? If that is even true..which in this case it's hard to find any truth. The only real truth we know is that Haleigh is missing and LE feels foul play took place.

BBM ---Why would LE tell her to destroy tapes and why can't they use them? Sorry I may be behind in reading posts...What did I miss? :waitasec:

When the thread was open in the PL for locals to post it was stated that the night Haleigh went missing there was a fire on a house boat, if memory serves me right it was stated that it was in a big 50 gallon drum.. I'm not sure if I am suppose to post this here I just wanted to state where it was stated about the fire on the house boat.

I would think a fire such as the one on the houseboat or a drum would not completely incinerate a human body. You know in house fires where people are trapped they can usually recover a body. Besides, if something had happened to my child, even if I was upset, I don't think I could burn his/her body up and continue existing. I mean I bury my pet fish when they expire. JMO

I would think a fire such as the one on the houseboat or a drum would not completely incinerate a human body. You know in house fires where people are trapped they can usually recover a body. Besides, if something had happened to my child, even if I was upset, I don't think I could burn his/her body up and continue existing. I mean I bury my pet fish when they expire. JMO

Ahh, PorcineGranny, that is so sweet (about the fish I mean). When my last fish died I told my husband to get rid of the tank and all of the equipment, I couldn't cry about them anymore.

I believe you are correct about incineration. Somewhere, in the back of my mind, I think they have to use a certain type of gas to totally reduce them to ashes (and then they are not really ashes, but something like finely crushed shells and ashes) I know, I have several in my house.

I don't believe they burned anything. You can't get a fire hot enough to completely burn a body to ashes. It has been tried and you can't do it.

Misty is a liar.

First she said that someone came and took Haleigh
Then she said her cousin took Haleigh
Then she pointed to Tommy
Then she said the Sheffield's took her because of the back child support
Then she said she thinks Haleigh is alive
Then she said to check where a rose is in the woods
Now she says we wont' find her because she is ashes.

Did I miss anything?

It is very difficult to completely destroy a body by burning it by open fire but of course it hasn't stopped people from trying it. I'm sure the searchers would have kept their eyes open for signs of recent fire where they searched.

When the thread was open in the PL for locals to post it was stated that the night Haleigh went missing there was a fire on a house boat, if memory serves me right it was stated that it was in a big 50 gallon drum.. I'm not sure if I am suppose to post this here I just wanted to state where it was stated about the fire on the house boat.

Thanks butterfly. I also remember the barrel that had something in it burning. The barrel was on a boat. This reportedly happened the same night that Haleigh disappeared. This is a separate fire than the houseboat. Different dates. I'm digging for the barrel on the boat fire.

Ahh, PorcineGranny, that is so sweet (about the fish I mean). When my last fish died I told my husband to get rid of the tank and all of the equipment, I couldn't cry about them anymore.

I believe you are correct about incineration. Somewhere, in the back of my mind, I think they have to use a certain type of gas to totally reduce them to ashes (and then they are not really ashes, but something like finely crushed shells and ashes) I know, I have several in my house.

You are right that the body would not be totally comsumed into ashes. But, maybe these "people" didn't know that. A partially burned body in a barrel on a metal jon boat might be easier to get rid of. You could take it over to a deserted island and scatter what you could and throw the rest into the swamp to be eaten by turtles or whatever. Sorry to be so graphic here when I was working out of the country a cow was hit by a car and the cow was set on fire and then the remains moved.

After getting to know more about some of the players in this case I'm betting that they would not know that you couldn't just burn a body into ashes.

FWIW, I hope this is allowed because I do not know if it is fact or not: I have found bits of info: 1. small boat on St. Johns River wil fire in barrel (RSO burning diesel fuel in barrel). Fire was reported within hours of Haleigh's disappearance then I read this: Fire was just after TES left the area. I've also read that it happened on February 16 or 17th. Please if this can't be posted let me know and I'll delete. This could be mostly rumor I don't know. At one time the source was considered reliable.:waitasec:

Thanks butterfly. I also remember the barrel that had something in it burning. The barrel was on a boat. This reportedly happened the same night that Haleigh disappeared. This is a separate fire than the houseboat. Different dates. I'm digging for the barrel on the boat fire.

The member here who owns the dog heard it from the alleged RSO's ex-wife that owned the pet store, iirc. [He has not been to trial yet, so he's not officially a RSO, I think.]

wow - that sounds terrible when I type it out.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rangelmcguire
Back