Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
Discuss the NG show here.

Complaints about the way NG runs her show goes in the Parking Lot.

Do not make fun of the players.

Video of misty being defiant talking to her mother
Video of Ron phone call wondering if Crystal or Misty had anything to do with it.
Art harris quick chat about how much they are talking

More video

Misty and her dad
Slamming nancy grace
eating chicken nuggets
bleep bleep bleep....
dad says shhhhh

They are discussing NG on the tapes. (Hank Sr. and Misty). They need to take it to the Parking Lot. :crazy:

Hank Sr. and Misty are on time out.

they're dissing NG now - hardcore trash-talking -- Yowza!

Dad says no one in our family is cold hearted enough to do something like this
Misty- I know dad

This is funny. Hank: "Nancy Grace is a *advertiser censored*."

Art Harris says Misty is trying to say undercover solicited the drugs from her

More vid

Tommy and Timmy- timmy telling Tommy how bad they are treating Misty, Tommy gets out 3 hours a day, Misty not even an hour

Commercial

Earlier there was tape of Tommy telling Timmy that the cops told him that Misty ratted him out on Break and Enters, and he told them she is out of her mind.

Misty didn't think Nancy Grace would air her terrible comments about her.

they're dissing NG now - hardcore trash-talking -- Yowza!
Did yall hear what MC told NG to do,,,I sure would say wowser wowser MC sure is one of the nastiest talking females I have ever heard.....And I have heard plenty...I sure hope she spends a great deal of time in prison,,,dealing all those drugs,,,even though she may never tell where our precious child is located....

Wow! Misty and Tommy berating NG .... just goes to show the childish and nasty character. Misty gets into these head bobbing petulant defiant rants and she is quite scary. I would not want to cross her.... IMHO.

:dance::dance:LMAO:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
I am sorry, but I am glad that Misty and her father are dogging NG. It's about time...LOL. I was not planing on watching tonight and happen to switch the channel and got a glimpse of the jail visitation..all I can do is laugh...NG has to sit there and hear it.. :dance::dance: OK, now I will go back and watch, missed the beginning. Had to get it off my chest.

Ron tape

Cops told him to tell misty he'd stick by her no matter what, that he loved her

Ron starts talking about being in lock down

Misty talks about being asked about Ron if he had a drug problem. She said he has a drug problem but he is a good father.
Dad says she doesn't have a habit either Misty says Ron always took all her presecription.

Chat with art harris about the weekend before haleigh went missing

Nancy said for people that hate my show so much, they sure watch a lot. lol

Bethany Marshall thinks ron and misty have probably detoxed and are getting angry. Having sugar cravings, Demanding money

Phone call question-

Wow! Misty and Tommy berating NG .... just goes to show the childish and nasty character. Misty gets into these head bobbing petulant defiant rants and she is quite scary. I would not want to cross her.... IMHO.
I might be a 60 year old woman,,,but I would love to be in a room with her...I would take her down 2 or 3 notches for sure...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam