Brainstorming Ron's flurry of phone calls

I am curious if there were any text messages. Very curious.

Good point!

Also, FWIW - I've seen my own knuckleheaded son, check the gf's voice mail, who she's called, who's called her, etc all from HIS phone. Then they would get in an argument over who was contacting who. I would think maybe those kinds of activity would be considered "calls" to a phone company.
I'm too old to have been a young adult with a cell phone- I was absolutley floored when I saw the "ways" my kids "used" their phones.

(I'm sooooo glad those drama years are over at my house....)

I think the answer to pings resides with an actual cell phone provider. I have thought about calling one to ask for myself. Is there a ping for every call? Because 2 pings doesn't sound right for 90 or 20+ calls....and also- Does RC have a prepaid phone? Does MC have a prepaid phone? I think for some reason it is important to know because a prepaid isn't as easy to ping, if I am understanding correctly. JMO.

Sorry I posted in the wrong thread. Dang it.

Maybe after GGM went by the house, she called Ron at work and told him something that infuriated him or worried him. I think if it was worry, he would have begged GGM or Mom to go over there. This was more like anger to me, insistence.

After a FULL year, AH decides to come out with 90 phone calls, on a radio talk show? Geezzz, you would think he would have mentioned this on NG months and months and months ago.

I originally heard 7 or 8, now I am reading 20 plus and AH saying 90 phone calls. If there were 90 phone calls this would have leaked out to the normal media months and months ago.

It's time for AH to "put up or be quiet" until he has something to prove his statements. For me, I am so tired of his "sources". :banghead:

I posted this in the Levi thread while replying to a post and thought I should bring over here as well.

Misty and Ron had a fight over the phone around 8:30PM Feb 9th regarding Misty wanting to go babysit for her sister in-law, we now learn that Misty did not want to babysit Haleigh and Jr. that night and that she called TN to watch the children. This is just want is being reported from Art and TJ's site from what I recall, I could be wrong where I got the info from. LE has not came out and verified it as of yet, that I know of anyway.
Then we learned that Misty had turned her phone off (But, it could be that she just didn't answer?).
Then we learn that Ron called Tommy to go over to the MH to check on Misty. I think it was said he went over around 9:45-10:00PM and that the lights were off, no sounds of a t.v. being on. (I thought I had read earlier that the t.v. in the bedroom was left on with a movie for Haleigh to watch and Jr. was watching another movie in the living room and Misty transfered him into bed with her around 10PM.)
If that were so, then when Tommy came over he would of seen the lights on and heard the television and Misty would of came to the door IMO. Misty claims she woke and saw "3" and noticed Haleigh missing...in the 911 call she did not sound like someone that had just woken up or frantic.

I also thought that Misty had called her mother after the 911 call.

I also thought Ron said he had called TN after as well. (Which I still wonder how TN got there so quick if he called her after the 911 call?)

So, LE could have 90 flurries of calls for Feb 9- Feb 10th. Misty said she had called/tried to call, Ron as well that early morning right before he pulled up in one of the interviews she gave. So I will assume that Misty had her phone with her and Ron had his, so these calls could be a combination of calls between the both of them to each other and the Croslin/Cummings family.

:waitasec:LE is still asking anyone that knows Misty's whereabouts from around 7:30PM to 3:00AM Feb 9-10, to please come forward. I would think that with her cell phone pings they could of tracked down where she may of been, unless she was in an area very close to the MH? Or if the phone was shut off..:banghead:

What do we know? We know that LE has known about these calls for a long time, and it hasn't let to anything more than where we are now. No doubt LE followed up each of those calls thoroughly. TN, as well, would have known, b/c she paid for the phone and would have access to look the calls up online, which no doubt she has. So, if the 90-ish calls haven't led LE to more, I don't think they're more significant than showing how much of a control issue RC has. For most of us, 90 calls would mean panic, or some emergency situation that required immediate attention. For RC, remember, he supposedly stayed at work. Does that mean it wasn't any panic/emergency, or does it just mean Ron needed an alibi more?

I've been looking for a link that TN is responsible for these cell phone bills to no avai. Can you share that info with me? TIA

After a FULL year, AH decides to come out with 90 phone calls, on a radio talk show? Geezzz, you would think he would have mentioned this on NG months and months and months ago.

I originally heard 7 or 8, now I am reading 20 plus and AH saying 90 phone calls. If there were 90 phone calls this would have leaked out to the normal media months and months ago.

It's time for AH to "put up or be quiet" until he has something to prove his statements. For me, I am so tired of his "sources". :banghead:

ITA PattyG. This is just a "theory" thread. Until the actual reports are released, we do not know if this is true or not.

IMO, I just can't see Ron making 90 phone calls while using a piece of heavy equipment, unless of course, they were made during his break/lunch time.

IMO, I just can't see Ron making 90 phone calls while using a piece of heavy equipment, unless of course, they were made during his break/lunch time.

He wasn't necessarily operating the crane that night, he had other duties too. (Granted, some of those might have involved other heavy equipment.)

SHOEMAKER: He was hired as a crane operator. However, his job duties would, you know, differ depending on what they had in store for him that night.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0909/28/ng.01.html

My issue is the amount. I mean, I don't think I could make that many calls in 8 hours if I was voting for someone on American Idol. :angel:

He may have been wearing a wireless earset with voice dialing. That would not interfere with his work, and enable him to make many calls.

My issue is the amount. I mean, I don't think I could make that many calls in 8 hours if I was voting for someone on American Idol. :angel:

lol.....now I have done that! not sure of the number though...lol..it was a lot

The only way it makes sense to me is if he was frantic to reach more people than Misty and redialed after redialing but most of his calls went unanswered or he just got the answering machine each time. If each of the 90 had been a three minute call he'd have been on the phone 4.5 hours straight.

I posted this in the Levi thread while replying to a post and thought I should bring over here as well.

Misty and Ron had a fight over the phone around 8:30PM Feb 9th regarding Misty wanting to go babysit for her sister in-law, we now learn that Misty did not want to babysit Haleigh and Jr. that night and that she called TN to watch the children. This is just want is being reported from Art and TJ's site from what I recall, I could be wrong where I got the info from. LE has not came out and verified it as of yet, that I know of anyway.
Then we learned that Misty had turned her phone off (But, it could be that she just didn't answer?).
Then we learn that Ron called Tommy to go over to the MH to check on Misty. I think it was said he went over around 9:45-10:00PM and that the lights were off, no sounds of a t.v. being on. (I thought I had read earlier that the t.v. in the bedroom was left on with a movie for Haleigh to watch and Jr. was watching another movie in the living room and Misty transfered him into bed with her around 10PM.)
If that were so, then when Tommy came over he would of seen the lights on and heard the television and Misty would of came to the door IMO. Misty claims she woke and saw "3" and noticed Haleigh missing...in the 911 call she did not sound like someone that had just woken up or frantic.

I also thought that Misty had called her mother after the 911 call.

I also thought Ron said he had called TN after as well. (Which I still wonder how TN got there so quick if he called her after the 911 call?)

So, LE could have 90 flurries of calls for Feb 9- Feb 10th. Misty said she had called/tried to call, Ron as well that early morning right before he pulled up in one of the interviews she gave. So I will assume that Misty had her phone with her and Ron had his, so these calls could be a combination of calls between the both of them to each other and the Croslin/Cummings family.

:waitasec:LE is still asking anyone that knows Misty's whereabouts from around 7:30PM to 3:00AM Feb 9-10, to please come forward. I would think that with her cell phone pings they could of tracked down where she may of been, unless she was in an area very close to the MH? Or if the phone was shut off..:banghead:

That's me, banging my head right beside you. :banghead:

Why can't we have these records? We have Casey's cell phone records.. isn't it part of the sunshine law, that the public can have this stuff? They live in the same state so why do the same rules not apply.. has anyone tried putting in a public records request? I wanna know who he was calling!

The only way it makes sense to me is if he was frantic to reach more people than Misty and redialed after redialing but most of his calls went unanswered or he just got the answering machine each time. If each of the 90 had been a three minute call he'd have been on the phone 4.5 hours straight.

If anyone was frantic or seeing the situation as an emergency, that would account for trying over and over to call someone. I know a certain ex-wife (of my acquaintance) that would let a phone ring 25 or 30 times, then hang up and redial, over and over. Just in a frenzy. I think emotional immaturity and the inability to wait also contributes to that kind of behavior in less urgent situations (e.g., Misty and Ronald).

Why can't we have these records? We have Casey's cell phone records.. isn't it part of the sunshine law, that the public can have this stuff? They live in the same state so why do the same rules not apply.. has anyone tried putting in a public records request? I wanna know who he was calling!

No one's been arrested in Haleigh's case yet.

LE is not obliged to release evidence they need to sort out the guilty from the crazy people who confess to everything. It is common for LE to hold back information from the public. The only legal requirement to release information held by the "people," i.e., the state, is the obligation to turn over all evidence in the case to the defense. Detectives and other investigators would be terribly handicapped if all evidence was required to be released to the public. How would anyone ever be arrested?

In addition, in this case there are likely to be phone numbers included in that 90 calls that may have nothing to do with this case. Phone records must be obtained either from the individual, with permission, or through a warrant signed by a judge. These are considered private records. In the Anthony case, there is a suspect under arrest for Caylee's murder. The investigative phase is nearly over, if not completely over. And the prosecutors in this case are proceeding through "evidence dumps," which I think indicates that they want Casey to plead guilty and take life in prison. That's just my opinion; I can't think of another reason in the world to dump all those documents into the public domain.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kelc3769
Back