TIMELINE: Garrido's Life; Child Abductions; Adult Murders- WORK IN PROCESS

Ya know, I guess I just always assumed that it was DOJ/USPC that arrested him or had him arrested in 93. I never really thought about it being anyone else. I figured he either failed a urine test or was caught off guard by his FedPO on a home visit, because the charge was reported to have been possession of marijuana. Now, the way I understand it, he failed to report and by doing so failed to participate in drug testing. Also, because he failed to enter a treatment program. Both considered to be drug violations.

Apparently he was an absconder. I wonder how long he was failing to report before they finally picked him up? When they picked him up, did he test positive for marijuana or other drugs? Maybe he was dodging parole because he knew he would "drop dirty". Also, did he subsequently enter any treatment programs as required? Unfortunately, the only way to get many of the answers we seek is for the USPC to put out a similar report. Shouldn't there be an investigation and report about their failures, as well? Just think about the light I.G. Shaw's report shed on the last 10 years. I can't imagine what the USPC is so eager to hide.

Ya know, I guess I just always assumed that it was DOJ/USPC that arrested him or had him arrested in 93. I never really thought about it being anyone else. I figured he either failed a urine test or was caught off guard by his FedPO on a home visit, because the charge was reported to have been possession of marijuana. Now, the way I understand it, he failed to report and by doing so failed to participate in drug testing. Also, because he failed to enter a treatment program. Both considered to be drug violations.

Apparently he was an absconder. I wonder how long he was failing to report before they finally picked him up? When they picked him up, did he test positive for marijuana or other drugs? Maybe he was dodging parole because he knew he would "drop dirty". Also, did he subsequently enter any treatment programs as required? Unfortunately, the only way to get many of the answers we seek is for the USPC to put out a similar report. Shouldn't there be an investigation and report about their failures, as well? Just think about the light I.G. Shaw's report shed on the last 10 years. I can't imagine what the USPC is so eager to hide.

also if he tested positive for drugs or had them in his possession, no search of his house or property?

According to the new birth certificates being issued for Jaycee's girls, the first was born in August of 94 and the second was born in November of 97. Assuming the birth went a normal term, Jaycee was impregnated in November of 93. It also said that she was 14 at the time of birth. This should be added to the timeline if someone can.

From this report: http://www.kcra.com/mostpopular/22416653/detail.html

Documents show he reported to a halfway house in Oakland in August 1988.

We have all had question as to whether or not this ever happened. This report said he did go the halfway house. Shaw's report doesn't mention this, WHY? It's pretty important to the other missing persons/abduction cases as to where the heck he was during this time, and when he actually went to live with "mommy" in Antioch!

i remember asking that billy when it was brought up about micheala who was kidnapped late that year.

i remember asking that billy when it was brought up about micheala who was kidnapped late that year.

EXACTLY.... Oakland is only about a 20-25 minute drive to Hayward where Michaela was kidnapped.

From this report: http://www.kcra.com/mostpopular/22416653/detail.html

Documents show he reported to a halfway house in Oakland in August 1988.

We have all had question as to whether or not this ever happened. This report said he did go the halfway house. Shaw's report doesn't mention this, WHY? It's pretty important to the other missing persons/abduction cases as to where the heck he was during this time, and when he actually went to live with "mommy" in Antioch!

I would guess the reason was that Shaw's report was about the performance of the parole office in it's failure to detect Jaycee, it wasn't about any other crimes he might have comitted.

EXACTLY.... Oakland is only about a 20-25 minute drive to Hayward where Michaela was kidnapped.

The problem with that is that if he was living in a half way house, his ability to execute his MO would have been compromised. All of his known cases have involved extended abduction and captivity.

I'm having a difficult time finding ANY documents showing that Phillip Garrido was being supervised on parole at any time in 1989. The documents are showing he was paroled from Lompoc 1/20/1988 and that he didn't enter the halfway house until 8/29/1988 and was there until 12/16/1988. The first parole documents reports are in 1990. Is that correct, or am I missing something. Report #5 on the official documents thread won't load for me for some reason.

I'm having a difficult time finding ANY documents showing that Phillip Garrido was being supervised on parole at any time in 1989. The documents are showing he was paroled from Lompoc 1/20/1988 and that he didn't enter the halfway house until 8/29/1988 and was there until 12/16/1988. The first parole documents reports are in 1990. Is that correct, or am I missing something. Report #5 on the official documents thread won't load for me for some reason.

unless they had some lax rules at the halfway house he couldnt have taken micheala.

but his release date is before illene.

unless they had some lax rules at the halfway house he couldnt have taken micheala.

Exactly what I was thinking. And there is reference to an "FDC Dublin" in 1993, in a letter to the Warden there. Was PG ever there? Perhaps not incarcerated, but in some sort of group therapy. There are many references in the parole doc's to meetings he was to attend. Where, I wonder were they held?

Well, come to think of it he was "visiting" his victim Katie Calloway in Tahoe in NOVEMBER of 1988! So either Katie has her dates wrong as to when he showed up there, which I doubt, because she said she contacted his parole officer. (Which maybe is why we're not seeing any parole doc's from 1988/89!) So if he could be in Tahoe in November, then he could be in Hayward in November and he could be in Dublin in January 1989. Do you really think that LE would have been tearing his place apart if they didn't think he was out and about during that time??? My guess is the half-way house was nothing more than a flop house. JMO

Well, come to think of it he was "visiting" his victim Katie Calloway in Tahoe in NOVEMBER of 1988! So either Katie has her dates wrong as to when he showed up there, which I doubt, because she said she contacted his parole officer. (Which maybe is why we're not seeing any parole doc's from 1988/89!) So if he could be in Tahoe in November, then he could be in Hayward in November and he could be in Dublin in January 1989. Do you really think that LE would have been tearing his place apart if they didn't think he was out and about during that time??? My guess is the half-way house was nothing more than a flop house. JMO

i agree its possible he still to micheala. but the finger prints on her bike dont match his, so its not likely. i know the witness to her abduction thinks his crazy eyes are simlar to what she saw that day.....but let me put this in perspective.

in dec 1997, two people were arrested for the kidnapping, rape and murder of a woman. it was revealed during the investigation they had a long history of commiting acts like this.
police and fbi became intrested in a certian unsolved kidnapping case from 6 years earlier....because the photo of the female supsect appeared to be an absolute match to the one they now had in custody. the agent in charge of that cold case, told the female suspect, after she denied it was her, 'i talk to this girls mom every week'. that girl was jaycee.......the suspect was michelle michaud, her boyfriend and accomplice was james devaggio. see? there are many nutjobs out there, and some even look identical to each other..

i agree its possible he still to micheala. but the finger prints on her bike dont match his, so its not likely. i know the witness to her abduction thinks his crazy eyes are simlar to what she saw that day.....but let me put this in perspective.

in dec 1997, two people were arrested for the kidnapping, rape and murder of a woman. it was revealed during the investigation they had a long history of commiting acts like this.
police and fbi became intrested in a certian unsolved kidnapping case from 6 years earlier....because the photo of the female supsect appeared to be an absolute match to the one they now had in custody. the agent in charge of that cold case, told the female suspect, after she denied it was her, 'i talk to this girls mom every week'. that girl was jaycee.......the suspect was michelle michaud, her boyfriend and accomplice was james devaggio. see? there are many nutjobs out there, and some even look identical to each other..
The interesting connection with Davvegio & Michaud, is that their latest victim, the 1997 one Vanessa Sampson was kidnapped very close to Dublin, raped, and dumped near S. Lake Tahoe. Similar stomping grounds to Garrido. Hayward is not far from Dublin, and I agree the Halfway House probably didn't hold him. Michelle Michaud also had long, dark hair just like Nancy.
Ilene was also spotted getting into a car (presumably kidnapped) in Dublin. I think I've figured out approximately where. Ironically, I saw her father and beagle again today, my heart aches for him whenever I see him.

The interesting connection with Davvegio & Michaud, is that their latest victim, the 1997 one Vanessa Sampson was kidnapped very close to Dublin, raped, and dumped near S. Lake Tahoe. Similar stomping grounds to Garrido. Hayward is not far from Dublin, and I agree the Halfway House probably didn't hold him. Michelle Michaud also had long, dark hair just like Nancy.
Ilene was also spotted getting into a car (presumably kidnapped) in Dublin. I think I've figured out approximately where. Ironically, I saw her father and beagle again today, my heart aches for him whenever I see him.

just weird huh.

i really dont know what to make of all these kidnappings anymore.

there was another girl from the san fran area, amber swartz that was kidnapped in 1988, last july they 'closed' the case saying a dead serial killer kidnapped her, and murdered her in arizona. was he really the killer though, or just shooting his mouth off with nothing to lose?

I still truly believe that despite the possibility of PG having opportunity, to kidnap Michaela, that it was "Tony", who kidnapped both males and females to sell into sexual slavery, that did kidnap her. Look at the Johnny Gosch case or on "The Wondering Heart", to see his picture.

I have no clue about Ilene however.

I wonder if PG ever was assigned for therapy sessions here:

Federal Correctional Institution, Dublin - Psychology Department 5701 Eigth St. (Camp Parks) Dublin, CA 94568

If my memory of that area serves correctly, that's not far at all from where Ilene disappeared from. (I used to eat lunch often at a restaurant called Gallagher's back in the early 80's, and that's right near where her backpack was found.)

I wonder if PG ever was assigned for therapy sessions here:

Federal Correctional Institution, Dublin - Psychology Department 5701 Eigth St. (Camp Parks) Dublin, CA 94568

If my memory of that area serves correctly, that's not far at all from where Ilene disappeared from. (I used to eat lunch often at a restaurant called Gallagher's back in the early 80's, and that's right near where her backpack was found.)
Do you mean Gallagher's Pub? It still exists.

Do you mean Gallagher's Pub? It still exists.

This was a restaurant, a chain I think. I used to work in San Ramon, near Crow Canyon/Norris Canyon road (there wasn't much out there back then, the walnut trees were just being bulldozed everywhere). We would take the road, (I think Alcosta Blvd. out towards P-town to go to lunch, cuz there the were only three places to eat in San Ramon, A&W, The Brass Door, Heaven on Earth Sandwiches (at least I think that was the name of it?), and a a place that was famous for pizzas that sent pregnant women into labor! LOL So we would often go into Dublin, was the restaurant in Village Parkway? It's just been too many years, I can't remember! Anyway, it was a small shopping strip mall or whatever you call it. Seems like there was an ice cream place there too?

Oh, I just remembered the pizza place, it was called Little Napoli's (may have been in Danville?)! In fact I think the sandwich place was maybe in Danville too. Gosh, I've just forgotten so much about that area!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back