Theories discussion: What could have happened to Haleigh ? #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the police have the people in jail that they believe committed the crime against Haleigh. Ron is not in jail simply because he got mixed up in the drug dealing and they are putting just as much pressure on him as they are on Misty or Tommy. Releasing those phone calls the players are making is major pressure. Each of the players now know the others have been talking to the detectives and that is driving them nuts not knowing what they are saying.

I think the police know what happened and they just need a couple of pieces of the puzzle to press charges.
I believe :angel:LE has circumstantial evidence that needs a confession or the recovery of HaLeigh to determine the truth not that they have the right persons of intrest behind bars.
At best LE will beat this horse to death and move on to putting pressure on the real POI's.

You're right, it is very difficult to understand how Misty and her family have managed to fool LE for more than a year, if they did it, because they seem to say and do some rather stupid things. But then LE has been saying all along that they think Misty is not telling the truth, so maybe it's not as much a case of LE being fooled than LE not being able to take it to court and prove conclusively what happened without Haleigh. It seems to me that as long as she hasn't been found and it is not known whether she is alive or dead there is always room for reasonable doubt.
If all the Croslins can be definitely ruled out of having any knowledge about the crime, the case probably falls apart and needs to go back to the beginning, I suspect. There's no shortage of other suspects as there are still the Cummings, the Sykes, the Neves, the Sheffields, the Griffis, the other relatives, the neighbors, the stoned friends of the adults in her family, the random pervert from another county, the angry dope boys, a creepy guy who watched Haleigh in the park, the people who lost a child and want another, the cuz, Larry... But imo it seems like Misty must know something because why would she have lied otherwise?

It will be interesting to see what will happen in the drug case, I'm not sure if the taxpayers of Florida are prepared to cover Misty's living expenses for 114 years for 300 something pills, but IMO these people have earned a stint in jail if they've let children near their drug-infested lifestyle (and it appears to me that they had).

BBM..I highly suspect Ron and his family are counting on this being the case... Although I do believe Misty knows what happened, even IF she talks it would be her word against the Cummings.. They made certain Misty does not know where Haleigh was taken or who took her that night...IMHO..They have taken extreme measures to make sure a body is never found..ALL Ron's family have proven they are quite the cunning family....JMO

MO it all boils down to motive. The Sheffields behavior since HaLeighs abduction IMO supports the possible motive of illegal change of custody and the facts that this family has intimate knowledge of the area and surrounding counties as far spread as TN and affiliates, connections, and family in these counties and nearby states could defiantly leave a cold trail impossible to follow especially with this families understanding and connections within LE. All of this is just my opinion and I like you am patiently waiting for the truth to be revealed. I only pray that HaLeigh is alive and well and can be reunited with Jr and all else is unimportant to me who suffers or is looked at (with respect and consideration of innocents until proved guilty of course) to gain the truth. I will be shocked and dumbfounded if Misty proves to be the Key to the mystery of HaLeighs abduction. I will not be shocked if LE does not discover or have a confession of the truth from those that commited this crime against HaLeigh and HaLeigh is soon forgotten along with all the other missing children of Florida.

I like this scenario because it is one of the few with the possibility of a happy outcome where Haleigh could be alive and well cared for, even loved, and be found some day. You may be right that there are some people on the maternal side who could possibly have done it and gotten away with it. But IMO, if this happened they didn't get away with it only because they're so clever and well connected and full of local knowledge but also because certain other people who are in jail now threw red herrings by acting like they were guilty of something.

After a year has gone by, I reckon the chances of a missing child case becoming a cold case are quite big at that point, sadly. But the recent arrests gave me a bit of hope because LE seems to be looking and I'm still holding out hope that someone will slip out a clue, with enough pressure added.

We know this was not a planned abduction but one of an emergency situation as far as removing Haleigh. These two are certainly not mental giants but they are clever. The time Haleigh disappeared and the person involved, will be the clues that are needed to find Haleigh. It appears they are sticking with "No body, no crime". This does not require brains skills to keep your mouth shut.

Chandra Levy's killer did it for 8 yrs. and is still quiet, but they found new technology. He did manage to squeak out some hints while incarcerated but he quickly lawyered up, as did R & M. They may not be book smart but they managed to get attorneys right away, which can keep this case from getting solved...like forever. I hope not. Gads, I deplore these Defense Attorneys who won't give up where the child is, even if they know, ala Jose Baez.

It is exactly these types of individuals that hang up police on a daily basis. It does not take brains to hide a body....just dumb luck that it never gets found.

You know Ron and TN both have made a very similar statement and I did not understand it when they made it.

Can you tell me what you mean by that?
It is a horrifying thought that a child can be taken/abducted/ killed by the hands of any adult with no immediate action and resolve. It is my personal opinion that all should be looked at. I am all for putting pressure on the Croslins to finale rule out their possible involvement and sometimes that is what is necessary to solve a case such as this. If you really think about it , if the Croslins where involved we all can justify assuming HaLeigh is dead and until LE can rule them completely out it would be a horrific mistake. The possibility that the Sheffields are behind HaLeighs abduction and the likelihood she is alive and being cared for and in a better environment, it stands to reason that LE's delay will not be such a travesty.
I do not believe any of the children within any of these families we have came to know over this last year (Cummings, Croslins, Sheffield or Griffis) are in environments that would get the publics opinion of approval and above reproach, and would in PO all need assistance in reaching a acceptable environment for all of these children.

If misty is the culprit, I would think she would have called the last person she was with for help with Haliegh. If RC is the culprit, he would think nothing of having misty go with him, imo.

We know this was not a planned abduction but one of an emergency situation as far as removing Haleigh. These two are certainly not mental giants but they are clever. The time Haleigh disappeared and the person involved, will be the clues that are needed to find Haleigh. It appears they are sticking with "No body, no crime". This does not require brains skills to keep your mouth shut.

Chandra Levy's killer did it for 8 yrs. and is still quiet, but they found new technology. He did manage to squeak out some hints while incarcerated but he quickly lawyered up, as did R & M. They may not be book smart but they managed to get attorneys right away, which can keep this case from getting solved...like forever. I hope not. Gads, I deplore these Defense Attorneys who won't give up where the child is, even if they know, ala Jose Baez.

It is exactly these types of individuals that hang up police on a daily basis. It does not take brains to hide a body....just dumb luck that it never gets found.

IMHO...Whisp, as much as I dislike giving the the Cummings any credit, I highly suspect the plan for Haleigh never to be found was well thought out...JMO

It is a horrifying thought that a child can be taken/abducted/ killed by the hands of any adult with no immediate action and resolve. It is my personal opinion that all should be looked at. I am all for putting pressure on the Croslins to finale rule out their possible involvement and sometimes that is what is necessary to solve a case such as this. If you really think about it , if the Croslins where involved we all can justify assuming HaLeigh is dead and until LE can rule them completely out it would be a horrific mistake. The possibility that the Sheffields are behind HaLeighs abduction and the likelihood she is alive and being cared for and in a better environment, it stands to reason that LE's delay will not be such a travesty.
I do not believe any of the children within any of these families we have came to know over this last year (Cummings, Croslins, Sheffield or Griffis) are in environments that would get the publics opinion of approval and above reproach. and would not in PO need assistance in reaching a acceptable environment for all of these children.

Thanks Texasmommy! I asked that because Ron and TN making about the same statement (unimportant to me who suffers or is looked at) seemed strange to me so late in the game. I mean usually after that much time the innocent family is really pissed at LE for focusing on them and think it is time to move on to other people.

I still can't really figure it out with them. It implies they don't care if the cops get to the truth even if it is a loved one of theirs. I mean let's face it, there is no loved lost between TN and Ron concerning the rest of the people who might have done something to Haliegh such as the Croslins, Sheffields and so on.

When they said that I just got the feeling it was implying that Ron didn't care if the truth led to TN doing something to Haliegh or in TN's case the truth led to Ron doing something .

Connection to LE ? I wasn't aware the Sheffield's had a connection.

IF Crystal did have something to do with providing Haleigh a safe home away from Ron and Misty, I can't (honestly) say that I would have blamed her. I only wish that was the truth, but sadly nothing points to the Sheffield's being connected to this. Everything points to Misty and Ron.

I couldn't agree more! If Crystal had anythig to do with Haleigh going missing, why didn't she take Jr. too? If she did it....what has she gained? Crystal did owe a lot of back child support, but wouldn't she still owe it even with Haleigh missing? (back child support) I can't wrap myself around this theory.

IMHO...Whisp, as much as I dislike giving the the Cummings any credit, I highly suspect the plan for Haleigh never to be found was well thought out...JMO

I agree with you Emeral. Not that it would take a whole lot of brain power to dispose of a body so that it's never found in Florida of all places imo. So much swampland and so many gators. :( I'm with you though, Ron seems extremely confident (or just plain stoopid) that HaLeigh won't be found and as long as he and Misty keep their mouth shut, I do believe he thinks they will get away with it. It's almost like they both figure..ok, we'll do a few years maybe for trafficking, then we get out, everyone will have forgotten about HaLeigh. If that's the case, he couldn't be more wrong :furious:...WE will never forget! ..nor will we let them...

moo...

Thanks Texasmommy! I asked that because Ron and TN making about the same statement (unimportant to me who suffers or is looked at) seemed strange to me so late in the game. I mean usually after that much time the innocent family is really pissed at LE for focusing on them and think it is time to move on to other people.

I still can't really figure it out with them. It implies they don't care if the cops get to the truth even if it is a loved one of theirs. I mean let's face it, there is no loved lost between TN and Ron concerning the rest of the people who might have done something to Haliegh such as the Croslins, Sheffields and so on.

When they said that I just got the feeling it was implying that Ron didn't care if the truth led to TN doing something to Haliegh or in TN's case the truth led to Ron doing something .

IMO it has a slight undertone of "No! what the heck are you suggesting? We assure you we're not hiding anything to cover for anyone, especially ourselves. Even if they arrest Santa and we get no presents next Christmas so be it".

Hey texasmommy! :wave: It's so good to see you back!

I couldn't agree more! If Crystal had anythig to do with Haleigh going missing, why didn't she take Jr. too? If she did it....what has she gained? Crystal did owe a lot of back child support, but wouldn't she still owe it even with Haleigh missing? (back child support) I can't wrap myself around this theory.

I don't believe Crystal has Haleigh hidden anywhere. Her distress at the vigils seemed real to me, FWIW. But she had no need to take the risk of abducting Haleigh in her Putnam co home when she could have taken off with her and Jr any time on any of her weekend visits.

I still think the emergency dash to GGMS that morning was not that. I think it was an emergency dash to the ER because Ron had hit Haleigh in a rage and on the way to the hospital Haliegh came to and they just turned around and came back figuring she was alright.

I do not believe any of the children within any of these families we have came to know over this last year (Cummings, Croslins, Sheffield or Griffis) are in environments that would get the publics opinion of approval and above reproach, and would in PO all need assistance in reaching a acceptable environment for all of these children.

IMHO..Halegh was not taken or abducted and I don't even believe she was murdered... But I do believe she is deceased and her father is the one who is culpable for whatever it is/was that happened to her that day.I also believe his family has covered for him since day one......And IMHO that is what is horrible about this case...JMO

I still think the emergency dash to GGMS that morning was not that. I think it was an emergency dash to the ER because Ron had hit Haleigh in a rage and on the way to the hospital Haliegh came to and they just turned around and came back figuring she was alright.

If something like this happened it would fit the LVA or the hypnosis tape, I forget which, where Misty said something about Haleigh was riding her bike and she was doing fine, and I always thought, is there some reason she wouldn't be doing fine?

And I took it to mean Misty. I thought they were in the process of setting the stage to implicate her.

Oh, I agree...no mother would take only one of her children and leave another behind, in an unsafe environment. I feel sure the Sheffield's have nothing to do with Haleigh's disappearance and the perps in jail have everything to do with it (at least two of them do).

If something like this happened it would fit the LVA or the hypnosis tape, I forget which, where Misty said something about Haleigh was riding her bike and she was doing fine, and I always thought, is there some reason she wouldn't be doing fine?

Excellent thought!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member