Reported/Possible sightings of Elizabeth and/or Gabriel from 12/18 to 12/30

MANUEL NEVER SAW HER WITH ANYONE. HE DID SEE HER WHITE OLDSMOBILE PARKED OUTSIDE.

DE LEON says: ""She had a baby carrier for the car but i didn't see the baby"

I agree this maybe a bogus sighting because it's just not adding up but maybe not. This part is bugging

I agree and forgot to mention this part in my post earlier. Gabe was in an infant seat. The seat would be rear-facing. IF this guy saw the seat in the car, he would have to be real close to it or behind it looking in. The other way to look at this is that EJ had an empty car seat with her in the laundry mat. Neither scenarios make a lick of sense.

I just don't know what to make of this and it's driving me CRAZY!

I agree and forgot to mention this part in my post earlier. Gabe was in an infant seat. The seat would be rear-facing. IF this guy saw the seat in the car, he would have to be real close to it or behind it looking in. The other way to look at this is that EJ had an empty car seat with her in the laundry mat. Neither scenarios make a lick of sense.

I just don't know what to make of this and it's driving me CRAZY!

Oh you're right! I didn't think about the car seat being rear-facing. He would of had to go look through the back of her car. I don't know if he really did that. It could be bogus or maybe Gabriel could of been in the carseat and he just didn't get a close enough look or he just assumed he wasn't in the seat since EJ was inside.

Here's my 2 cents on the EZ washes, here in SA. they are very basic. no phones inside, maybe a game or two. just washers and dryers. I use EZ washes every sunday, not this particular one. I posted Gabes flyers at 3 of them on the southside of SA, where I wash.
This EZ wash is on a nicer side of town, but I think it is most likely the same as the others. $1.00 to wash, $1.25 to dry. no frills. For SA to be one of the biggest cities in TX, the communities themselves, are very poor. so a fancy smancy washateria is not something common here. LOL. or anything I have ever seen.

Oh you're right! I didn't think about the car seat being rear-facing. He would of had to go look through the back of her car. I don't know if he really did that. It could be bogus or maybe Gabriel could of been in the carseat and he just didn't get a close enough look or he just assumed he wasn't in the seat since EJ was inside.

Do we know that EJ kept him rear-facing? I agree that at his age he should have been, but I've seen his weight reported as 20 lbs, and even though he wasn't 1 year old, she may have had him forward-facing...as I think many people find it easier to maneuver forward-facing in and out...and EJ's not known for her conscientious mothering.

I think you could glance quickly into a car and notice a car seat, if the car was parked right in front of the laundromat.

Do we know that EJ kept him rear-facing? I agree that at his age he should have been, but I've seen his weight reported as 20 lbs, and even though he wasn't 1 year old, she may have had him forward-facing...as I think many people find it easier to maneuver forward-facing in and out...and EJ's not known for her conscientious mothering.

I think you could glance quickly into a car and notice a car seat, if the car was parked right in front of the laundromat.

Rear facing and front facing, I believe, is from state to state.Well, it is at least here. We have immediate states, Ark, TN and MS....Now unless she was up to date on her states, she would not know this....Personally, I could care less what state I am in, my grandson was 22 pounds before we front faced....no question...

Perhaps EJ was meeting someone there....IF he said she will come in and out, then that means she was seeing if someone was in there. That would mean, that whoever she was looking for does not have a washer and dryer. If they did, Ej would of been able to do laundry at their place......I wonder if they have a security camera there that maybe catches the parking lot.

Here's my 2 cents on the EZ washes, here in SA. they are very basic. no phones inside, maybe a game or two. just washers and dryers. I use EZ washes every sunday, not this particular one. I posted Gabes flyers at 3 of them on the southside of SA, where I wash.
This EZ wash is on a nicer side of town, but I think it is most likely the same as the others. $1.00 to wash, $1.25 to dry. no frills. For SA to be one of the biggest cities in TX, the communities themselves, are very poor. so a fancy smancy washateria is not something common here. LOL. or anything I have ever seen.

Ives do they have computers that you can pay by the minute? They kinda look like a game.

I'm thinking that the day she supposedly washed the clothes, it was either

a) they were dirty and it was something she did once a week. On that particular day she did not know when the hand-off would be completed, so she just washed.

b) the person setting up the hand-off told her his clothes were looking pretty rough, and it would make a better impression (i.e. they would be more inclined to take him) if he and his clothes were clean and baby fresh.

LM was trying to get Gabriel away from her, he was just going the legal route. He wanted full custody and didn't feel Gabriel was safe with EJ.

Chell..I have so wanted to say something about this,but have not. Legal smegal...if it were my son/daughter, nothing could keep me away from him/her being safe.I have nothing bad about LM by no means...I do believe he was directed in the wrong way....I have so many others questions to ask, but I am not sure I can ask them here. I am too old for my knuckles to be slapped by a ruler.

I agree he could of noticed a car seat. What I meant was he wouldn't of known if Gabriel was in the car seat if it was rear facing, unless he was looking at the car from behind or the side. From inside the laundromat he wouldn't be able to tell if Gabriel was in the seat.
Wasn't there a picture of Gabriel in a car facing forward in a carseat? Maybe I'm imagining that. I just thought I remembered us discussing the car seat before and which way it was facing.

I agree he could of noticed a car seat. What I meant was he wouldn't of known if Gabriel was in the car seat if it was rear facing, unless he was looking at the car from behind or the side. From inside the laundromat he wouldn't be able to tell if Gabriel was in the seat.
Wasn't there a picture of Gabriel in a car facing forward in a carseat? Maybe I'm imagining that. I just thought I remembered us discussing the car seat before and which way it was facing.

Yeah - I hope he was still rear facing for safety's sake...I think I saw the picture you're thinking of, but I'm not sure if he's actually in a car in it or sitting in the seat out of a car...

If she had a car seat rear-facing you make a good point - Gabe could have been in the car and the guy could have not seen him...but probably still seen the top of a car seat.

I do see what you're saying and I know it's not atypical of many young "lovers" when their relationship fizzles out to want the last word. Even though going that far is completely out of the normal range.

But since she started talking about adoption much way before actually departing with G and LM was opposed to it, left their relationship but still left her with G she may have felt that he didn't have much authority in the decision. I am not trying to justify I promise--only to understand. I do believe there's astrong chance I'm wrong about EJ and her thought process but I still keep wondering why G was left with her if everyone was so concerned aobut her mental well-being. If everyone really thought she was that unstable, then why would they leave him there? Especially if she was asking to give him away. Maybe everyone did know she cared for him even if her actions were not typical.

Chell..I have so wanted to say something about this,but have not. Legal smegal...if it were my son/daughter, nothing could keep me away from him/her being safe.I have nothing bad about LM by no means...I do believe he was directed in the wrong way....I have so many others questions to ask, but I am not sure I can ask them here. I am too old for my knuckles to be slapped by a ruler.

BBM. You make good points, although off-topic for this thread. I assume by 'everyone' and 'they', chell, you're referring to LE, CPS, and the courts.

You're welcome to start a new thread to discuss why LE forced Logan to give Gabe back to Elizabeth on Dec 8, why LE and CPS left Gabe with the Smiths on Dec 10 where Elizabeth would have access to him, and why LE and the courts were not more proactive in rescuing Gabe from Elizabeth when Elizabeth kidnapped him and ran to San Antonio.

I assume those are the types of questions you have, kappy. I have questions like that too. You're welcome to start a new thread for them and ask them and we can discuss them.

Perhaps EJ was meeting someone there....IF he said she will come in and out, then that means she was seeing if someone was in there. That would mean, that whoever she was looking for does not have a washer and dryer. If they did, Ej would of been able to do laundry at their place......I wonder if they have a security camera there that maybe catches the parking lot.

Thanks, danisisa. I've passed your thoughts on to Logan. He and Joe are going back to the laundromat to check out some more of everyone's ideas.

Logan and Gabe's family are very grateful for everyone's help!

Everyone please keep on posting your ideas about the laundromat.

Great sleuthing going on here!

Sleuthers needed! :)

If you've got some time, Logan needs ideas on places Elizabeth might have visited.

Rather than send him hundreds of individual places, it would be great if we could send him lists of places that are in the same area. For example, all places to check in the area of the laundromat. That way he and Joe can drive over there, and with a list and a map, they can go more easily and quickly go from place to place.

Let's start with a recap of all the Elizabeth sightings. Can someone go through and make a recap post? Please include the date she was seen.

Then, if we can come up with a list of places nearby each sighting place, that would be great. One list for the Homegate, one list for the Jack in the Box, etc.

Don't worry about whether the place has already been sent. I'd rather have duplicate information they already have, than to forget to give them something!

So! We need
- somebody to do a sighting recap post
- people to list suggested types of places to look for, e.g., adoption agencies and lawyers, pubs, nail salons, drop off babysitting, churches, shelters, cute little clothing stores that might have caught Elizabeth's attention, etc.
- people to hunt down places near each sighting point, and post the name, location, etc
- people to make maps
- people to make recap lists of all the places people post that are near each sighting point
- people to double check! We need to double check everything to make sure we send the most accurate info possible to Logan

If you've got some time to jump in and sleuth, please post to let everyone know what you're volunteering for, so we know what we've got covered and where we need more help.

Thanks so much!
BeanE

ETA: the Jack in the Box, Subway, and Library locations are confirmed from MissingGabe. Sorry I forgot to mark them earlier. I've tried to mark everything from MissingGabe right in the post so everyone can use Advanced Search, my name in user name, and missinggabe in keyword to get all posts with info from her. If you see a post of mine with info and it's not marked and you're not sure if it's info from the family, or just my opinion/thoughts/etc, please poke me. Also see the Questions for the Family thread for info from the family. Thanks!

Jack in the Box
10683 Huebner Rd Ste 101
San Antonio, TX 78240

Subway
http://local.subway.com/FWPCons/frmSiteMainPage.aspx?CC=USA&LC=ENG&SS=15680-0

Library
http://sanantonio.citysearch.com/profile/map/10120438/san_antonio_tx/cody_librar.html

Homegate, Quality Inn, and Motel 6 addresses and websites:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4733869&postcount=4"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Important Links, Documents, Phone Numbers, Addresses **NO DISCUSSION**[/ame]

Tornado Bus address and website:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4733873&postcount=5"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Important Links, Documents, Phone Numbers, Addresses **NO DISCUSSION**[/ame]

Homegate hotel thread for reference:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95529"]Homegate Hotel - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

If you've got some time, Logan needs ideas on places Elizabeth might have visited.

Rather than send him hundreds of individual places, it would be great if we could send him lists of places that are in the same area. For example, all places to check in the area of the laundromat. That way he and Joe can drive over there, and with a list and a map, they can go more easily and quickly go from place to place.

Let's start with a recap of all the Elizabeth sightings. Can someone go through and make a recap post? Please include the date she was seen.

Then, if we can come up with a list of places nearby each sighting place, that would be great. One list for the Homegate, one list for the Jack in the Box, etc.

Don't worry about whether the place has already been sent. I'd rather have duplicate information they already have, than to forget to give them something!

So! We need
- people to list suggested types of places to look for, e.g., adoption agencies and lawyers, pubs, nail salons, drop off babysitting, churches, shelters, cute little clothing stores that might have caught Elizabeth's attention, etc.
- people to hunt down places near each sighting point, and post the name, location, etc
- people to make maps
- people to make recap lists of all the places people post that are near each sighting point
- people to double check! We need to double check everything to make sure we send the most accurate info possible to Logan

If you've got some time to jump in and sleuth, please post to let everyone know what you're volunteering for, so we know what we've got covered and where we need more help.

Thanks so much!
BeanE

BeanE, As I'm reading through this thread I thought this was a really good idea from Prof.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4853316&postcount=107"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Reported/Possible sightings of Elizabeth and/or Gabriel from 12/18 to 12/30[/ame]

Maybe whoever is doing a map can pinpoint the CVS pharmacies. Since she worked at one, I think she'd be more inclined to shop there.

ETA: And the Cricket stores around the hotel, laundry mat and G & D salon

So! We need

BeanE

I have some of this information already compiled, so this is my attempt at a sightings recap. I probably will edit this, but it's a start for moving forward.

Wed, Dec 23 – Sat, Dec 26
EZ Wash Laundromat 4112 Gardendale San Antonio, TX 78229 (in and out multiple days; washing clothes on 26th)
Source: http://www.newspusher.com/EN/post/12...8439189012f34a

Tue, Dec 22
Guy & Dolls Hair Salon – Eliz has highlights done.
10151 Culebra Road #107, San Antonio, TX
Source: http://www.foxsanantonio.com/newsroo...vid_1336.shtml

Fri, Dec 25
Sighting of EJ, HG, and couple in parking lot of Homegate Hotel 10950 Laureate Drive San Antonio, TX 78249
Source: http://www.foxsanantonio.com/newsroo...medium=twitter

Sighting of EJ at Jack-in-the-Box 10683 Huebner Rd Ste 101 San Antonio, TX 78240 (is this the confirmed JIB)
Source: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../14/ng.01.html

Sun, Dec 27
Motel 6 Parking Lot 7950 S Pan Am Expy San Antonio, TX 78224
Tornado Bus Station 7914 Interstate 35 San Antonio, TX 78224
Shopping – unknown location

Date Unknown - Subway 12805 W IH 10 Texaco Gas Station C-Store San Antonio TX USA 78249 (is this the confirmed location for the Subway)

Mon, Dec 21 – Thurs, Dec 24 Sightings of EJ with HG – exact location unknown

Other:
Mon, Dec 21 Babysitter confirmed at Homegate and pizza order at Homegate
Thurs, Dec 24 Pizza order at Homegate

Six Flags? 17000 IH 10 West 6 Flags Theme Parks of Fiesta Texas, San Antonio, TX 78257 - I think we've ruled this out.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back