WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have'nt been on for a while but just read all the comment from the last 24 hours, WOW.

If MAC's last phone bing was indeed at the boat launch, then I have a hard time believing that she willingly drove to another location. I have children of a similiar age and they would NEVER turn their phone off for any reason, JMO.

Turning phone off will not stop "pings" battery has to be removed or run down.

Alos, these 911 calls, the on @ 1:34am and the others that occurred later from WC's home are just bizarre. Makes me think that WC is totally freaked out, either because she is involved or because she knows who did this. Maybe she considers calling 911 and giving info then changes her mind at the last second. maybe someone is threatening her if she tell any info she has, i.e. turns them in, just some random thoughts.

The random 911 calls, reporting threatening activity all appear to be “Drama Queen” activities. Sort of the same thing she pulled with snowmobile search teams. Maybe WC has to be in limelight, cannot stand to have anyone one up her in the attention department. Most certainly none of these behaviors seems “normal”. Especially for a middle aged "professional".

I was told, at 17 years old a text message, "hey...hey," is normal. During my single years, the only time that I would have sent a short message like that would be if I was with someone. If she was with someone else and her bf sent a message to her that might have made her current company very angry. If the murder was already unstable this could push them over the edge.

good point. Or another man. ( did not want to not talk much but felt she better answer him. ??)IDK

I agree, AutumnRose.... Interesting activity in the "wee hours" this morning. I've been thinking about it all day.

Nobody has said who or why? He said he took the pictures from high above the property, but I think whoever took the pictures HAD to have been standing right there. :waitasec::waitasec:

If you look through the thread to about page 7 or a little higher, you will see some posts from Del Rio claiming to know from a source that was there, that MacKenzie's body WAS NOT next to the river, but partially hidden in bushes next to a stream on the property.....a stream coming from a pond and waterfall, and that her feet were in the water of the stream. He seemed to have a lot of first hand knowledge about the property and MacKenzie's body and graphic details, plus pictures of the crime scene with tape and markers, etc. that have since been removed from the thread. I have not seen posts from him/her before late last night and he/she has posted a few times earlier today. Poster is Del Rio. He also claimed to know for a fact that the brody marks had been on the property since the fall, when he had spent a lot of time on the property. However; this is nagging me. Seems the neighbors would have noticed them before 2/12 and the elements would have had an effect on them in that time frame.

Also ASKING for people's opinion as to "what would this be for", or "what do you think about this..." or "I think this picture is the most important"... I have been thinking of this ALL day.

How do we know again that WC called 911 and was quoted as telling the 911 operator that she was practicing?

The reason that doesn't sit well with me is because since LE claims they have no POI and no suspects, I would think a 911 call from anyone in the C family would be closely monitored, and/or followed up on.

Also ASKING for people's opinion as to "what would this be for", or "what do you think about this..." or "I think this picture is the most important"... I have been thinking of this ALL day.

I think it's weird that he/she hasn't posted since then. And the pictures are gone now. :waitasec:

I agree, AutumnRose.... Interesting activity in the "wee hours" this morning. I've been thinking about it all day.

Nobody has said who or why? He said he took the pictures from high above the property, but I think whoever took the pictures HAD to have been standing right there. :waitasec::waitasec:

He also mentioned to a fellow poster who said they wanted to stop by the property not to trespass. He said he was able to take his photos without trespassing on the property.

can we see if he is still a member? Can we tell if HE pulled the pics or if a mod did?

If I remember correctly, the brodie marks looked very similar to the marks in this dirt bike video from the Crescent Bar area.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqqDvpf8phc

I have been watching YouTube videos of the Crescent Bar area; it appears the party starts when school gets out and lasts until school starts. She could have spent last summer in Crescent Bar. I have been watching YouTube videos in hopes of seeing something.

Does anyone know of other sites where people may have uploaded videos or pictures of the Crescent Bar area?

I think it's weird that he/she hasn't posted since then. And the pictures are gone now. :waitasec:

I saw the photos posted this a.m. - they were photos from the crime scene after LE involvement, right? Are you thinking the killer and/or a co-hort retuurned to the scene and took photos?

when the missing pics came up earlier, he came on in the middle of the conversation, stayed for awhile then logged off..i was on last night when he posted and I had a funny feeling

can we see if he is still a member? Can we tell if HE pulled the pics or if a mod did?

He/She was on about mid day today but logged off after I asked Him/Her a specific question. Haven't seen them on since.

I agree, AutumnRose.... Interesting activity in the "wee hours" this morning. I've been thinking about it all day. Anyone ever figure out who deleted the photos that were posted?

I was 'in' on those posts, and Del Rio did in fact have a lot of info. Stopped and took pictures and such. CB is a MAJOR Spring & Summer area for many ages. Party spot....lots of boating, drinking, bikinis, fun, etc. I have seen a FB with someone on that property (perhaps the person who lost it to the bank.)

I remember back in High School we used to meet our friends from Quincy there, who had keys to their parents summer homes, and party middle of the night....given a lot of times it was just the 'girls!'

The photos he provided had a picture of the driveway and there was a orange spray line **possibly where the victim was drug**, also a picture of a red/orange flag in the bushes near the pond and also a picture of the stream area coming through the property and one interesting one that showed a yellow outline of SOMETHING?

As far as the brodies....they could have been there a long time ago and the neighbors did not notice until they had a reason to actually 'look' closely at the property. I really don't think the brodies had anything to do with it or they would have marked the lawn and knew what kind of tire right off the bat! (*I only know this, because a close friend of mine actually went to jail for a crime and it was solved because of his tires and they were able to prove it through the company they were bought.*)

I saw the photos posted this a.m. - they were photos from the crime scene after LE involvement, right? Are you thinking the killer and/or a co-hort retuurned to the scene and took photos?

It has crossed my mind!

Girlfawkes...I've been on WC's facebook(?) and can't find anywhere her saying that she was going to be holding MC for the last time. Can you point me in the right direction??

Here is what was posted (on the celebrating the life of Mackenzie Nicole Cowell facebook page):

Dear Mackenzie....I am finally going to be able to hold your hand at the very least tomorrow...my heart is empty...my grief un-reproachable...I miss you soo much...never had this many days without many texts and at least a call with an "I love you mamma", or "I am home at dad's" note...I miss texting you...my life is ...empty and your brothers are lost without you...no matter what.... we were always together...loving and strong...our lives are shaken...we still love you though more than you ever knew...but now you do and I know you knew we did...it's just different than every other family now...we would give anything...anything to have you back...I am just glad that you knew that and knew we loved you and now we know you are with the angels, Grandma, great grandma, Jay, Bill Sr. , Mikayla, my big sister, and all the others that God has assigned. He made your pearly gates wide....I love you and miss you soo much.
February 17 at 9:49pm

what i thought was strange is that he mentioned to not go on the property, as to not trespass, yet many of the pics were close ups of various taped and marked areas. and the pic he noted as being the strangest didnt seem any different than the others. he could be on here now with a different id as far as we know

If I remember correctly, the brodie marks looked very similar to the marks in this dirt bike video from the Crescent Bar area.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqqDvpf8phc

I have been watching YouTube videos of the Crescent Bar area; it appears the party starts when school gets out and lasts until school starts. She could have spent last summer in Crescent Bar. I have been watching YouTube videos in hopes of seeing something.

Does anyone know of other sites where people may have uploaded videos or pictures of the Crescent Bar area?

A lot of my friends on FB have pictures while at Cresent Bar *since I am a local to the area and have been my entire life.*

he was on at 9:50 tonight

Well he has obviously read all of the questions about where they went. I was on in the middle of the day when he was on as well. The questions were being asked at that time and he didn't respond at all. If I had posted pictures and someone deleted them I am pretty sure I would ask where my pics went. Only reason I saw them was because I woke up sick in the middle of the night and was surprised to see how much the thread had grown. He wanted to know about whether specific colors of spray paint meant certain things and like someone said he really wanted to know what others were thinking about his photos.... Ever since someone posted the link to this site on the WW I have been worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bruce shark