All Texas Equusearch-Related Filings #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Don't think this was put up by the media, was filed with the Clerk's office 2/26 by Nejame's office.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/27552747/TES-Additional-Docs-Notice

According to this notice, Baez scheduled a meeting 6 months ago to look at all the docs, canceled the meeting and has never rescheduled.....yet Baez continued to file frivolous motions to get the docs, even though he had access to them.

Thanks Muzikman for finding this for us!!!! YOU ROCK!!!!

Thank you for posting this.
Seems like they are just dragging this out as long as they can (defense).
I predict that this will never go to trial.

The fact that they made the appointment is very , very important...because unlike what they pretend....obviously they knew the records were available to them to come and review. I know that Mark will mop the floor with the defense over this glaring fact.

Six months!!!!

What in the world?! Are they waiting for Dr. Lee?

Don't think this was put up by the media, was filed with the Clerk's office 2/26 by Nejame's office.

According to this notice, Baez scheduled a meeting 6 months ago to look at all the docs, canceled the meeting and has never rescheduled.....yet Baez continued to file frivolous motions to get the docs, even though he had access to them.

What??? JB, after all the complaining and whining about this, never read them??? :banghead:

Thanks TWA! :)

Would Baez have been required to "pay upfront" in order to sit down and go through the 4000+ searchers' records? Does Casey have any funds left?

I guess there were bigger priorities and demands on JB's time, such as the fishing expedition and witchhunt with RK.

In all seriousness, this isn't so much about access to the TES records but more about playing to the future Jury pool and trying to set a perception of poor me, we are not getting access to records, we are not getting access to witnesses, KC is guilty in the court of public opinion, etc, etc.

They are crafting a collection of sound bites to taint public opinion on their freedom and ability to fairly investigate and defend.

How many times is this now? That they have complained about getting this or that, and never showed or paid for their docs?
Good thing NeJame asked for the money up front this last time. He knows their shady little game.

I'm just so glad MN is exposing all of JB's cacamaloo stories. I love how he has asked for either court costs or insisted that the money used to purchase copies was shown to be obtained ethically in various motions.

The fact that MN would allow the attorney of her parents the courtesy of viewing the documents before the defendant's supposed lead attorney (even if they are down the hall from each other), most likely because he knew JB would ignore them - indicates just how much he thinks JB is worth. Nice paper trail MN.

Apparently JB thinks the public has a high tolerance for being lied to - a risky proposition in an age of media misrepresentation and political prevarication. Today's citizens and prospective jurors are likely to have little patience for stuff like that - the defendant herself has pretty much used up a lifetime's quota of falsehoods just on this one issue - if her legal team looks as deceitful as she does, it will not bode well.

The fact that they made the appointment is very , very important...because unlike what they pretend....obviously they knew the records were available to them to come and review. I know that Mark will mop the floor with the defense over this glaring fact.

Six months!!!!

What in the world?! Are they waiting for Dr. Lee?

This is a great find World! This speaks volumes.

Now if you could just find for us that other little item that was filed that same day in the clerk's office.

This is a great find World! This speaks volumes.

Now if you could just find for us that other little item that was filed that same day in the clerk's office.

Yes I will see if our Muzikman can don that cape and get that for us. He is our courthouse hero!!!!!

Wow< I hope Kathy B gets this one out there!!!!

Are they up to something or just incompetent? It's not like they've been too busy with getting their witness list out or taking important players' depos. What are they doing?

Well, we knew that they were invited to see the docs...but that JB actually made an appt...and then cancelled? I'm dumbfounded. Where the heck are they going with this? Can they make Casey look any more guilty?

Thank you for posting this.
Seems like they are just dragging this out as long as they can (defense).
I predict that this will never go to trial.

If you predict they will never go to trial...what do you think will exactly happen?

Are they up to something or just incompetent? It's not like they've been too busy with getting their witness list out or taking important players' depos. What are they doing?

Waiting ..... for the heat to die down and memories to fade?

I know that because of the other lawyers on the team , ineffective counsel would be hard to prove, but at what point is the lawyer's failure to do the work on this case considered malpractice? I looked up the definition.
In law, malpractice is a type of negligence in which the misfeasance, malfeasance or nonfeasance of a professional, under a duty to act, fails to follow generally accepted professional standards, and that breach of duty is the proximate cause of injury to a plaintiff who suffers damages.

The money they spent sending Mort and Andrea's brother to interview four people who once knew Roy Kronk rather than do this or start deposing at least the LE officers.....is outrageous!! In my opinion.
No wonder mom, pop and Brad had a meeting with another lawyer to try to hire him to replace the one Casey has. It seems they saw early on what has become painfully obvious, this ship needs a new skipper....what we have here is Gilligan. I know it is not literal malpractice....but is is a shame...no two ways about it.

We've been seeing problems from JUMP!!! [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deDv5A7f0ag[/ame] The prosecution insisted Casey be present at each and every hearing for perhaps this exact reason. What can she use on appeal? I am no Casey fan, as you know, but at 22 and 23 years old, by most folk's standards that is a college age kid. With her not seeing her folks and only seeing her lawyers...I wonder if she has any idea the scope of what is going wrong in her case.

Waiting ..... for the heat to die down and memories to fade?

They are going to have to wait an awfully long time. People are not giving up on this, they are waiting.

In law, malpractice is a type of negligence in which the misfeasance, malfeasance or nonfeasance of a professional, under a duty to act, fails to follow generally accepted professional standards, and that breach of duty is the proximate cause of injury to a plaintiff who suffers damages.

The money they spent sending Mort and Andrea's brother to interview four people who once knew Roy Kronk rather than do this or start deposing at least the LE officers.....is outrageous!! In my opinion.

Well, only if Casey is suffering damages. If they already KNOW that the TES documents don't contain anything that will help her, then why waste the money to look at them? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah