WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are implying that WC and JF were involved. Am I wrong?

Honestly, right now I have no idea. One reason I've kept harping on about rumor vs. speculation vs. fact is that it's tough to keep it straight and come to some logical conclusions, which makes for good speculation. Good facts make for good conclusions. (That's one reason I really love the timeline that lists which relies exclusively on things that have been confirmed/published.)

My personal theory is that the family wasn't involved, but someone close to the family was.

You are saying "I would be doing X if my daughter was murdered" and as we know, WC isn't doing that. So what's the point of stating that unless you are implying that she is acting that way because she is guilty? That she should?

Not at all! Why would I be? I may disagree with you but if I just read things I agreed with, that'd be kind of boring. :)

It was just a theory. Nothing more and nothing less. Sorry if it offended you.

Here's a theory: Police have the suspects in custody and they are brothers. They are talking but don't know what actually happened - all they did was move a car???***

Here's another theory: Police know the drug dealer*** that was in the car with her at the car wash and are watching his every move. They have put out hints through the rumor-mill about JF and WC so that the real criminal they are watching will drop his guard and return to the scene of the crime to make sure it has been cleaned up, or maybe he will try to get rid of rest of evidence.

*** just speculation

Don't particularly like either of these but you wanted some theories. :)

FYI, the reason I think it is someone close to the family is because there are some links (esp. real estate/construction) that satisfy me that the person knew what the family was up to.

I also think they wanted the body to be found (eventually, to give enough time for evidence to degrade.

I don't think WC/JF were involved personally; I don't see any "alarm bells" that point towards their involvement, but I could be mistaken.

I can think of at least one person who could very well be jealous of MC and meet the criteria above, but I'm not sure if that person has an alibi.

Year round? or seasonally?

For the last 3 years, I drive past the CB house at least 4 times per week year around.

But, your question make me remember that during the summer of 2008, the entire roadway of Crescent Bar Road was repaved and widened and new guardrails installed.

Also, there has been a massive amount of new house and new condo construction going on for the last couple years.

A Wenatchee-area (Malaga) construction company owned the CB house for several years (until 2008 or 2009). Said company name starts with the letter "B".

FYI, the reason I think it is someone close to the family is because there are some links (esp. real estate/construction) that satisfy me that the person knew what the family was up to.

I also think they wanted the body to be found (eventually, to give enough time for evidence to degrade.

I don't think WC/JF were involved personally; I don't see any "alarm bells" that point towards their involvement, but I could be mistaken.

I can think of at least one person who could very well be jealous of MC and meet the criteria above, but I'm not sure if that person has an alibi.

Please share who might be jealous, not meet the criteria, and that you're not sure who has an alibi.

This is all hear say...From what I have heard at the funeral and others she was teased. I think about her under bite. She may have changed schools to avoid that.

MC attended Sunnyslope Elementary,and I believe Foothills Middle School. Then "Choiced" into the Cashmere High School, because of teasing. MC transferred BACK into the Wenatchee School District sometime in 2008, to be with her WHS friends. She grew up with them since Kindergarten.

This is all hear say...From what I have heard at the funeral and others she was teased. I think about her under bite. She may have changed schools to avoid that.

At Mackenzie's memorial service, Rev. Sandy Brown said of Mackenzie, "She also planned to have surgery to correct an underbite that made her the subject of others’ teasing.

“Every day somebody teased her, but Mackenzie never allowed herself to be put down,” he said. “The teasing and bullying only made Mackenzie stronger.”

http://www.wenatcheeworld.com/news/2010/feb/25/memorial-service-honors-a-life-cut-short/

I think we can safely say it's a fact that she was teasted! :angel:

Here's a theory: Police have the suspects in custody and they are brothers. They are talking but don't know what actually happened - all they did was move a car???***

Here's another theory: Police know the drug dealer*** that was in the car with her at the car wash and are watching his every move. They have put out hints through the rumor-mill about JF and WC so that the real criminal they are watching will drop his guard and return to the scene of the crime to make sure it has been cleaned up, or maybe he will try to get rid of rest of evidence.

*** just speculation

Don't particularly like either of these but you wanted some theories. :)

LE do not seem to have anybody watching the CB property.

Please share who might be jealous.

Dad's GF. He gave attention to MC at her expense. I can see this being upsetting.

But this requires :cow: :cow: yes two MOOs!

:)

There were rumors that suspects were arrested. The police have continued to deny it. maybe your statement explains why people heard those rumors.

I don't see (or don't want to see) WC or JF had anything to do with it. However, I don't think very highly of either person because of their relationship (and apparently how long it has been going on for) supposedly under JF's wife's nose, regardless of how long she's known about it. But do their poor choices/inabilities to carry on a "responsible" adult relationship make them murderers? I don't think so (moo)...does a lot of the info (alleged or confirmed) seem to point in that direction, yeah, I would definitely say yes. So my thoughts are that there is someone who wanted to either hurt WC VERY badly and went at it by means of taking someone close to her OR are trying to frame JF since 9 times out of 10 in a situation like this the first person to have the finger pointed at would be a male, close (or supposedly close) to the victim who may have had a more than platonic relationship with that person. Well, with JF's track record with women it would be easy to put this on him, especially if you throw in any kind of tie to construction. Doesn't really sound like it would be too hard to frame someone like him.

For the last 3 years, I drive past the CB house at least 4 times per week year around.

But, your question make me remember that during the summer of 2008, the entire roadway of Crescent Bar Road was repaved and widened and new guardrails installed.

Also, there has been a massive amount of new house and new condo construction going on for the last couple years.

A Wenatchee-area (Malaga) construction company owned the CB house for several years (until 2008 or 2009). Said company name starts with the letter "B".

Got it. I am familiar, as well. Sounds like you are quite aware of the general happenings going on there.

Well, with JF's track record with women it would be easy to put this on him, especially if you throw in any kind of tie to construction. Doesn't really sound like it would be too hard to frame someone like him.

So with "his track record" wouldn't it be more likely to BE him than to be someone framing him. A "Frame Job" still impies a close connection to the family.

So with "his track record" wouldn't it be more likely to BE him than to be someone framing him. A "Frame Job" still impies a close connection to the family.

Well AFAIK personally, he hasn't had any history of violence, so aside from just* being a cheater I don't know if I'd put him as the murdering type.

*and just being the lesser of two evils...in normal situations i wouldn't take being a cheater so lightly.

A declaration signed under penalty of perjury is not, by definition, hearsay.

What you posted is the very definition of hearsay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member