2010.03.05---Correspondence---from James McIntyre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jomo

Reaction score
I was not able to find any threads on this recent correspondence. Does anyone have any further information on this?

Thanks in advance

No information on the specific communication filed in this case, but if you google James L. McIntyre, you will find plenty of information on this guy. He has been posting wacky theories for years on the internet regarding different missing person cases. No credibility at all is the general concensus. Here's a comment he recently posted which is probably indicative of whatever communication he has sent to the court. (scroll down to comment: Posted by: James L. McIntyre | Friday, January 22, 2010 at 10:11 AM http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...d-casey-anthony-do-monday.html/comment-page-2

I was not able to find any threads on this recent correspondence. Does anyone have any further information on this?

Thanks in advance

This gentleman has made the rounds on almost every blog....LOL

He appears to have some "life" problems....and constantly tries to insert himself in this case...among others.

http://www.mass.gov/obcbbo/bd94-032-2.htm

"truthinjustice" gives a GREAT sampling of some of his posts...
http://community.discovery.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3581916879/m/17119744101

His screen name is "Hupper_Seer
http://community.discovery.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3581916879/m/4871935199

IN RE: JAMES L. MCINTYRE

S.J.C. Order of Reinstatement entered by Justice Cowin on October 13, 2000.1
HEARING PANEL REPORT
http://www.mass.gov/obcbbo/bd94-032-2.htm

Don't truly know if this is THE same JLM....if it is, seems he's got it in for LE..

IN RE: JAMES L. McINTYRE

S.J.C. Order Rescinding October 30, 2000 Reinstatement entered by Justice Cowin; James L. McIntyre Returned to Indefinite Suspension Status on June 14, 2002
MEMORANDUM OF DECISION
http://www.mass.gov/obcbbo/bd94-032.htm

Another "Fruit Cake" heard from!

This is the Bungalow #19 dude. The one one that sent the tip that Caylee was still ALIVE, in late spring or early summer last year.

His *cough* correspondence was in the email doc's between Cindy and Dominic.

How many "Fruit Cake" letter's does this make now? Four or five?

Maybe he's auditioning for the re-make of "One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest"! CA could play Nurse Ratchet! :crazy:

what a nutter.

Just how many people in this world can possibly believe a dead body tells no tales?

That was some seriously fruity glory.
"I am the 'J' in the email address." Ya think? :waitasec:

Maybe this man will eventually be stopped from his continual "self insertion" into missing persons cases. He has been doing this for years on a number of cases. When you spend your hours composing "fiction" and distributing in to any outlet that will allow it...you lose credibility. Well actually, this man would have to have had credibility in order to lose it.

This is just another example of why WS is different. You don't see his nonsense plastered all over the pages of this forum do you? I've said this before with regard to other self appointed "players". Where is this mans family??? He needs some help.

Thanks for posting the emails, Muzikman!

What a complete nut. I hate it when something as outrageous as this is even put into the record. There will be other nuts like himself that will believe this carp.

:sick:

Let me see if I've got this right. This guy sent an email stating that the "baby girl", "baby doe" that was found in the swampy woods is not Caylee Anthony? That Caylee Anthony had been kidnapped by GLORIA and not Zanny and taken to Atlanta, Georgia? Even though the test results came back that clearly prove that unfortunately Caylee was in fact the child that was found in the swampy wooded area? And this man decided this AFTER those test results had been made public for quite some time now as this email is from this year? Yea, he sounds as reliable as Joy W, Cindy A, George A or any of the others that tell tall tales in order to try and get Casey out of jail.

Thanks in advance

I started a thread on this guy back before Christmas. JB may be able to locate it?

Maybe this man will eventually be stopped from his continual "self insertion" into missing persons cases. He has been doing this for years on a number of cases. When you spend your hours composing "fiction" and distributing in to any outlet that will allow it...you lose credibility. Well actually, this man would have to have had credibility in order to lose it.

This is just another example of why WS is different. You don't see his nonsense plastered all over the pages of this forum do you? I've said this before with regard to other self appointed "players". Where is this mans family??? He needs some help.

So true! :)

Maybe JM and JW could open their own private investigative business!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Sheesh. CA will take the Baby Doe theory and run with it. After all that's her theory too. As nutty as this email is, it's no less nutty than some of the info seriously investigated by CA and DC as meaningful leads. Sigh.

Why would the guy wait until Mar 5th 2010 to hand over correspondance to the court? He seems like a nut head to me, but I have not read the letter. I can not get to docstock from here.

Why would the guy wait until Mar 5th 2010 to hand over correspondance to the court? He seems like a nut head to me, but I have not read the letter. I can not get to docstock from here.

Don't worry about rushing to the find the doc. It can wait. His letter is nothing more than a copy of e-mails he sent to various news agencies. His info is the same as the info in the emails between the Anthony family and DC. His posts are all over other forums and news comments sections. It is nothing more than a regurgitation of the Caylee is in a bungalow.........here is Zanny's address (Sawgrass) look at these people (all named before).

A sad man indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members