WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
A thought I had (it hurt!) on the reward fund. Could be LE wants to flush out tips now. I f someone knows something, maybe they are holding out for more money. If they put a lid on the reward fund, maybe it will flush out the leads that are yet to come forth.

speculatuion.

I have been on here for about a week reading everything and never written. I'm not even certain I am doing this correctly.

Either yesterday or the day before a lady posted something on her friend having a dream. It was a very disturbing dream to her friend. Something mentioned in that dream was railroad tracks. There is a railroad tressel that you have to go under just about as you turn into CB. Not certain if this is relevant or not and maybe I missed discussion of this on here already.

Also, JF's new truck has been mentioned. Does anyone know if it happens to be green? My daughter heard from a friend of a friend about the truck being green, but I haven't read about the color of his truck on here, so thought I'd ask.

:Welcome-12-june:

It was my friend. I will go back and find the thread. It was Sunday night that I posted.

Well, if WC is still with this guy then there is NO WAY he is a suspect in the eyes of LE. I mean come on, would you stay with someone that you suspected of murdering your daughter? I think not. Hmmm. This really throws a wrench into my theory... This is one TWISTED case!

Not necessarily. There have been mothers whose daughters were murdered by men and they stuck by them and protected them. It sounds ludicrous, I know, but it could happen.

Please do not "call out" individual posters and ask them personal questions.

And, do not try to sleuth the identity of another poster.

Both are against the WS TOS.

Thanks,

Hoppy
mod

I have been on here for about a week reading everything and never written. I'm not even certain I am doing this correctly.

Either yesterday or the day before a lady posted something on her friend having a dream. It was a very disturbing dream to her friend. Something mentioned in that dream was railroad tracks. There is a railroad tressel that you have to go under just about as you turn into CB. Not certain if this is relevant or not and maybe I missed discussion of this on here already.

Also, JF's new truck has been mentioned. Does anyone know if it happens to be green? My daughter heard from a friend of a friend about the truck being green, but I haven't read about the color of his truck on here, so thought I'd ask.

Welcome Juleeb! There has been a rumor that his truck is grey...

Uuuummm......does anyone have knowledge that the house MC was found near might have been previously linked to another crime of this nature?

Thanks. That dream has been on my mind a lot and making me think about everything people have said on here (their thoughts to the who-dunnit) and where that dream might fit in. I feel for your friend, it must have been awful!

Not necessarily. There have been mothers whose daughters were murdered by men and they stuck by them and protected them. It sounds ludicrous, I know, but it could happen.

I could see that happening if WC weren't so known in this valley/community. I would think since she is she would worry what people would "think" if she were with him even if it is just rumor. Them being together still just doesn't add up to me.

BBM

There seems to be a discrepancy about the weather that day. Girlfawkes had posted back on the 1st thread that the day Mackenzie went missing (the 9th) was overcast.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, missing 2/9/10, Orondo/Wenatchee

I've been trying to dig up the historical weather data for that day, but so far with not much luck as to whether it was overcast, cloudy or sunny.

According to the Farmer's Almanac for Wenatchee, WA on February 9, 2010, the weather was:

Temperature
Minimum Temperature
37.4 °F

Mean Temperature
39.5 °F

Maximum Temperature
44.6 °F

Precipitation
Total Precipitation
0.00 IN

Rain and/or melted snow reported during the day.

Visibility
9.8 MI

Hi Miss Maple - Do you have any knowledge as to whether or not JF happens to own a boat?

He used to, but does not anymore. I believe it was sold to his brother, but whether or not his brother still has it I do not know.

Hi Miss Maple - Do you have any knowledge as to whether or not JF happens to own a boat?

I was told by a couple of different people that know/worked with him that he does have a boat. Who knows, he may no longer have one due to his financial situation? Someone else might have more current info.

In addition, he'd been working on the spec house within the past few months, which might not be too surprising given the relationship with WC.

Someone said his truck was Grey.

Thanks, Moonsabove. I had located that info on a number of sites. I was looking for more along the lines of, "sunny, overcast, partly cloudy, cloudy". KWIM? But thanks anyway! :)

According to the Farmer's Almanac for Wenatchee, WA on February 9, 2010, the weather was:

Temperature
Minimum Temperature
37.4 °F

Mean Temperature
39.5 °F

Maximum Temperature
44.6 °F

Precipitation
Total Precipitation
0.00 IN

Rain and/or melted snow reported during the day.

Visibility
9.8 MI

Well, even if it was sunny or just warm, there would be melting snow. Very messy.

IMO whoever dumped the body next to the river did not have access to a boat. If they had a boat why not conceal the body inside the boat on land then take the boat to the river and go out and dispose of the evidence. It just doesn't make sense to transport the body to the rivers edge, then go get the boat and go back to pick up the body then take it out to dispose of it in the water.

It's the type of dirt found on dirt/mud non county and construction roads up in the hills. I encountered identical mud today up there past the county roads.

To have encountered that type of mud one would likely have driven that car off road out of town, or on undeveloped in town property.

BBM

Thank you for that. This leads me to wonder if the scene of the homicide might have been a construction site in or around Wenatchee. So much about this case seems connected in one way or another with people associated with construction. JMHO of course.

I've been reading the newspaper...news from January. Just a few weeks before MC disappeared, some guy shot a 17 year old girl about 4:30 in the morning, at a party, in Wenatchee. It was not mentioned why the guy shot the teen. It may, or may not have been, a gang episode. The guy, with the gun, ran off.

Did they ever find that guy? Could MC's disappearance be related to this incident? Maybe there is a criminal who hates teen aged girls?

I really think the mud on the car was simply picked up in the spot it was found. It is a dirt driveway - mud this time of year. Not to be negative but I don't think it had anything to do with where the murder occured.

I've been reading the newspaper...news from January. Just a few weeks before MC disappeared, some guy shot a 17 year old girl about 4:30 in the morning, at a party, in Wenatchee. It was not mentioned why the guy shot the teen. It may, or may not have been, a gang episode. The guy, with the gun, ran off.

Did they ever find that guy? Could MC's disappearance be related to this incident? Maybe there is a criminal who hates teen aged girls?

IMHO I believe the perp knew her...very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea