2010.03.16 - Nancy Grace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillenFan21

Reaction score
She's covering Caylee again tonight.

Will Tot Mom Judge allow 100+ statements & 9-1-1 call at trial?

casey-and-caylee.jpg

Breaking News! Tot Mom's parents hire a new lawyer to help save their home after George & Cindy Anthony fail to make mortgage payments! Plus, the judge in Tot Mom's murder trial denies the defense's request to ban taping jailhouse visits with Tot Mom & her lawyers! Will the judge also deny the defense's motions to prevent a jury from hearing Cindy Anthony's 911 call & hundreds of witness statements at trial? All this as Tot Mom is expected back in court this week for a hearing to determine whether or not the taxpayers will pay for her defense!

Be sure to leave this thread free of posts until the show. I will leave it unlocked to make sure it is available, but PLEASE no posting until showtime.

thanks!

I'm here! :seeya:

Bombshell tonight ~ "Grandpa denies death an accident" "GA denies affair & accidental death (statement)"

Jbean just thought you should be aware they are talking about the affair tonight. I saw your post the other day about posts on it.

Funny watching old GA/CA photos now since he probably was having an affair!!!

Just showed a clip of GA back last year getting mad when asked if CAYLEE could of had an accident!!!

Jbean just thought you should be aware they are talking about the affair tonight. I saw your post the other day about posts on it.
Oops ~ I wonder if it's ok now since NG is covering it and GA is denying it? :(

I totally believe the accusations are 110% true. Why would this woman come out of the wood work now? If she was looking for attention or minutes of fame this would have been out long ago

this thread will be closed tonight anyway.

Feel free to discuss what is said on the show, but carry in depth discussion to the other thread. Thanks WF21! :hug:

Kathi Belietch is on!
ahhh, cameras in front of GF house, she lives in a gated community!!!!!
Feb 18th LE out of blue came to GF house.
She never asked what happened to Caylee. (why don't people ever ASK??)
GF says she was grocery shopping and he had a tent up on early search.
Then she volunteered.
She donated money at the tent for charity but monies went to GA!

Kathi Belich is on Nancy's show, talking about the documented visits by GA to woman's house, she lives in gated community with security guard/gate. KB doesn't know if there's surveillance video there. Investigators came to her 2/18, she didn't want to get involved, she never pressed GA about Casey/Caylee, he thanked her for not asking questions about C/C, but he did tell her it was an accident sometime in the fall (2008) before Caylee's remains were found. She met GA in a parking lot where he had a tent for early searches for Caylee; she volunteered for search. She donated money. GA made it clear the money would go to charity.

(Everything above from KB)

this thread will be closed tonight anyway.

Feel free to discuss what is said on the show, but carry in depth discussion to the other thread. Thanks WF21! :hug:
Thanks so much for clarifying! :)

Says River lives in a gated community and police got records from gate on his visits.

Woman's sister is on NG's show. NG is asking if her sister (RC) ever told her what kind of "accident" it was. She said no. One defense attorney has contacted RC today; RC/sister have met with and are cooperating with LE.

NG asked Skye why her sister never asked GA what happened to Caylee and she just said "I'm not sure why she never axed (sic) him".

That would be one of the first things I asked! Guess it's a touchy subject with GA.

WOW, CA/GA at Zanny hearing...what arrogance!
How mean.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members