2010.03.17 NG: George denies affair, Woman tells NE about supposed affair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MADJGNLAW

Reaction score
Tot Mom's dad denies affair, denies saying Caylee death an accident!
"Snip" http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/
A woman who claims to have had a sexual relationship with Casey's dad tells the National Enquirer about their supposed year-long affair!
She claims while volunteers were desperately searching for Caylee, George spent his time with her! Anthony's attorney vehemently denies the affair and denies that George Anthony ever told the woman Caylee's death was "an accident."

Also tonight, coverage of baby Gabriel and Haleigh Cummings Case.

Tot Mom's dad denies affair, denies saying Caylee death an accident!
"Snip" http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/
A woman who claims to have had a sexual relationship with Casey's dad tells the National Enquirer about their supposed year-long affair!
She claims while volunteers were desperately searching for Caylee, George spent his time with her! Anthony's attorney vehemently denies the affair and denies that George Anthony ever told the woman Caylee's death was "an accident."

Also tonight, coverage of baby Gabriel and Haleigh Cummings Case.

Has anyone actually seen this in NE or is this Nancy Grace spinning Brad's spin? NG just had the sister on last night denying the NE story.
This case makes my head.....well....spin.

Has anyone actually seen this in NE or is this Nancy Grace spinning Brad's spin? NG just had the sister on last night denying the NE story.
This case makes my head.....well....spin.

If you go to the NG show website you will see , it's just stated that she told NE her story. You have to tune in tonight to find out the details, of course :innocent:

It doesn't look too good that the sister was on NG last night stating that the story was not sold to NE and River was not in this for the money.

If you go to the NG show website you will see , it's just stated that she told NE her story. You have to tune in tonight to find out the details, of course :innocent:

Thanks ZsaZsa - I did check that - but NG has blurred the lines quite a few times in the case - I'd like to see more verification than NG.

Although if I was this woman, I would have talked to NE to cover some of the pain and suffering I think she is about to endure.

It might be a good idea to see what is actually said on tonight's show before we jump the gun. The sister was adamant about Not contacting the NE on last night's show. it doesn't come on for another 90 minutes where I live.

I just checked the National Enquirer website - note to self - must cleanse computer hard drive - but nothing there at all about the Anthony's.

TWA posted this video on the last thread of this topic, but alas I didn't get a chance to post before the dreadeds lock down. I found it extremely interesting that this was taken 6 days before Caylee's birthday. At the 1:20 mark GA says, "You believe your child you put faith in everything. I know I wasn't the best son growing up with my family. I know I held things back for reasons. Maybe I was dating a certain girl at the time that I didn't want my family to know about. I guess it's a part of life. Is this the toughest life lesson? You guys know it is".

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIxaDko34dU[/ame]

It doesn't look too good that the sister was on NG last night stating that the story was not sold to NE and River was not in this for the money.

Perhaps as of last night she hadn't sold the story to the NE......and today she did. I hope she did. I believe if she had really wanted to make money off her affair with George, we would have heard about it long before now. the LE came a knocking and someone clued KB. KB came a knocking. Now both have had their lives exposed, dissected, and raked over the fire. I really hope they do make a pretty penny, just to tick CA off, if for no other reason. :woohoo:

You bet your life the National Enquirer , and everyone else for that matter, has contacted her. IT'S ON!! I think she decided to take them up on their offer and blow his smear campaign out of the water. God help that man if there are other women. They will be trying to beat Brad to the punch too.

These people really are like Casey, they never think anything through, they live their lives five minutes at a time. George and Cindy have done more to hurt their daughter's case than we could have ever imagined, in our wildest dreams. With parents like this who needs enemies?

The good news: Jesse, Amy, Ricardo, Mr. Kronk-----you can all exhale now.

as always, please don't post til show time
thanks

Is there a live stream link to view this show?

Nancy's on! :seeya: Breaking news about alleged affair. GA denies affair. Bombshell tonight ~ did alleged mistress sell story? Her story is now a headline in the National Enquirer. Is alleged mistress telling the truth?

NG just said that its a major headline on the NE!!! AND that the NE gave her the poly NOT LE. Huh?

Now showing sister last night denying the seeling to the NE.

So who did the interview with NE the alleged Mistress or the sister?

NG just said that its a major headline on the NE!!! AND that the NE gave her the poly NOT LE. Huh?

Now showing sister last night denying the seeling to the NE.

Notice how she stumbled on her words...
Still would like to know or see which one of them spoke to NE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave