Was Ronald growing marijuana in his home

elle1919

Reaction score
There is an awful lot of talk about this in many different threads. Most recently a post that The Cummings had an extremely high electric bill. Could someone post that please. TIA

Just for kicks I thought I would look to see exactly what it would entail to grow 100 pot plants in a small home. It is being posted in other threads that there were 100 pot plants at the mondex pond when it was drained.

Personally I find it highly unlikely that there were 100 pot plants at 202 Green Lane, remember that Law Enforcement said that Department of Children and families had previously been involved with this family numerous times. Can I ask where we received the number 100? Did that come from Law Enforcement or the media? Could it actually be less than 100? I just feel that 100 pot plants is an awful lot and growing that many plants INDOORS would require significant equipment and lighting. We are talking 250 to 1000 watt bulbs( which attract attention from the power companies who in turn report to Law Enforcement any significant usages. See Here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabis_cultivation Does Ronald have a history of growing marijuana plants? Has he been arrested for possessing marijuana?

How do we know that the plants didn't come from some nervous person who were expecting to have their home searched after Haleigh went missing? Perhaps this was the reason for the gouge in the Croslin's van and the broken headlight. Maybe they weren't disposing of Haleigh but rather disposing of their pot plants?

RELATED THREADS

Mondex discussion here: What is going on at the Mondex? - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Former tenant talks about Haleigh's trailer : Former Tenant talks about Haleigh's Trailer - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Beds and Bedrooms revisited : Beds & Bedrooms Revisited-Cummings MH - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

discussion thread while pond was being drained and searched : Possibly breaking news.......... not sure - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

There is no way to conclusively know whether he was growing pot in the MH unless someone known to him or he himself admits it.

The plants at the Mondex are a reality, and are only connected through Nay Nay's letter which seems to have led LE to the L-Pond in the Mondex to be drained. Whether the plants that were found were coincidentally in that area or not, we'll never know until someone claims them as their own.

There is no way to conclusively know whether he was growing pot in the MH unless someone known to him or he himself admits it.

The plants at the Mondex are a reality, and are only connected through Nay Nay's letter which seems to have led LE to the L-Pond in the Mondex to be drained. Whether the plants that were found were coincidentally in that area or not, we'll never know until someone claims them as their own.

Well in some other posts( and different threads) it sure seems as though there are many opinions and conclusions about who the pot plants belonged to so I thought perhaps it was better to discuss it here.

The stories of the van and the broken headlight and scratch down the side have always bothered me. I can't believe that all are coincidental. Perhaps the van was used to move marijuana plants but I don't believe anyone was moving them out of 202 Green Lane. I think it's likely someone was nervous their home was going to be searched and moved the plants.

I'm not discouraging the discussion; I think it deserves its own threads. But it will all be speculative at best, but adding more and more of those things that are sort of out there (like how'd the van get scratched) simply make it a more compelling speculation.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Possibly breaking news.......... not sure

snip~"Searchers have checked several ponds in the seven months since Haleigh disappeared, but this marks the first time one has been drained.

The Mondex property, southwest of Palatka near State Road 19, is notorious as a party location sometimes drawing large crowds.

Debris, such as abandoned tires and other items, is scattered across the area.

Officers on Thursday discovered about 100 marijuana plants being grown in pots next to the pond.

Draining what is known as the L pond could take two days, officials said. Water covers about 5 acres and reaches depths exceeding 5 feet." ~ end

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/cummings_case/091909_New_search_for_Haleigh_Cummings

snip~FOX 35 News reported Friday that search crews and a surveillance helicopter were checking an area of Interlachen off U.S. Highway 19 in North Central Florida, where detectives found a field of marijuana.

WAWS TV had a crew which shadowed law enforcement agents throughout the afternoon Friday and inquired about whether there was a possible connection between the discovery of the marijuana field and ongoing search for missing Haleigh Cummings. Rumors had surfaced on Internet chat boards and among some in the community of Satsuma, where the child disappeared from her father's mobile home in February.
Major Gary Bowling with the PCSO said while out there, detectives found something "suspicious" and called in more investigators, but was quick to point out that there was no connection to Haleigh Cummings. He did confirm on Friday evening that the small lake off U.S. Hwy 19 is being drained and a search of the area will be conducted over the weekend, and today officials admitted they were looking for the missing girl.~ end

My, how the story grows. From reading this article the plants were found in a field and were "uprooted" , not in pots in the pond. Wonder what the truth actually is.

snip~Bowling also stated that the discovery of a suspicious item during the uprooting of marijuana plants in a field Friday did not relate to the Haleigh Cummings investigation.~ end

link:http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2190839/haleigh_cummings_body_not_found_lake.html?cat=8

Good sleuthing elle. The more I read about these people the more I am convinced that poor little Haleigh never had a chance.

Would someone mind filling me in on why the pot plants are being linked to Ronald's home? I have seen many posts about this here at Ws, but I have spent the last hour and a half reading 3 old threads and nowhere did it say that there were plants even in pots discovered? It was stated in many articles that it was a field of marijuana, am I missing something?

It is not a stretch to assume Tommy, Timmy and ron have marijauna growing in their home or nearby. Heck Tommy's entire myspace page is full of falling pot leaves. I don't recall Timmy's but it may also be similar. This entire family is heavy into this stuff, including rc. misty likes her pot...it was most likely there.

The reason for suspicion is that geraldo questioned him about the pot bricks and plants. He got his info from someone in the know. Afterall he was right about the drugs though some here didn't believe that either. We will see. I say he had them if not inside then nearby. Appears these people do some serious hanging in woody areas.

I saw ToC my-space page and I have read the media reports that he was allegedly smoking pot with Misty the day that Haleigh disappeared, I believe that Tommy and probably other Croslin's smoke and possibly grow marijuana.

Was RC ever charged for possession of Marijuana?

A friend of mine has a medical marijuana license. He's able to grow 6 plants. I saw the plants as seedlings. Less than 2 weeks later, the plants filled a 4x4x7 closet he'd built specifically to provide a grow room. They were quite bushy, and about 2' tall. I imagine even if the plants were in pots (ha!) as seedlings and even as new bushes, it wouldn't be long before they'd outgrow the pot and need to be transplanted into the ground. We know the find happened mid-September, 7 months after Haleigh disappeared. I'd imagine they were significantly sized bushes by then.

I saw ToC my-space page and I have read the media reports that he was allegedly smoking pot with Misty the day that Haleigh disappeared, I believe that Tommy and probably other Croslin's smoke and possibly grow marijuana.

Was RC ever charged for possession of Marijuana?

Numerous times.

RC was into drugs, likes drugs and is a dealer of drugs. He does this to support his habit and to make some extra money, if he doesn't "eat up" the profits. A few may not want to believe this, but it is my opinion and we have videos to back it up.

Geraldo said he heard there were bricks of pot in rc's house....most likely a true statement. Everything else he stated has been proven to be true with the exception of the informer. That may be true also but I prefer to call him a 'snitch'.

Here is an article stating that the marijuana at the mondex was in pots.

As I have said before, to keep quoting media articles to back up your cause goes nowhere..

....http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/9/19/lake_drained_to_look_for_haleigh.html

My " cause " ? I have only one cause and that is uncovering the truth in this case.

the link that you have quoted states snip~ Deputies also said they found about 100 potted marijuana plants on the side of the pond.
~end

Are you stating that the plants were found in pots and that the articles that I quoted are false? Were these pot plants linked back to the Cummings?

My " cause " ? I have only one cause and that is uncovering the truth in this case.
the link that you have quoted states snip~ Deputies also said they found about 100 potted marijuana plants on the side of the pond.
~end

Are you stating that the plants were found in pots and that the articles that I quoted are false? Were these pot plants linked back to the Cummings?

Elle, I highly suspect uncovering the truth is the reason most of us are here...
Truth be known, I can't say I come here to WS for my health and sanity since both seem to have suffered a great deal over the last year......JMO

In reference to the pot plants being linked to Ronald Cummings.. Could be Tommy told LE they were Ron's and he helped remove them from the MH that night...We really don't know though, but Tommy was in jail at the time the Mondex was searched...I would hope he offered up as much information as possible to help LE during that little stint in jail..JMO

I don't know IF Ron was growing plants in his home, it has never been addressed by LE.

As far as the "potted pot plants" found at the Mondex, it is hard to say where they came from. I just don't think they were put there for all the party people to sample...

Wasn't there also items of intrest found at the Mondex? (or am i thinking of something else?)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back