Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another Lawyer!!!!! Geez...how many people does it take to screw in a light bulb! I just watched the video of KC entering the court room.....she looks like a nutball and all smiles

We are waiting with baited fingers. The suspense is killing me!!!!

I have honestly been looking all day since LiveLaughLuv posted birth date. I know these things take time and you are volunteering, I know we can assume this man has an inflated ego, I just need to see your chart. (Begging now.)

Thank you for all you do! (We never say that enough. Not begging now.)

Well, whaddya know, an attorney who isn't Libra. Although this guy is ruled by Jupiter! Oh, my. Well, with all these attorneys, KC must be in 7th heaven. Hasn't lost her touch to charm. Imagine. Do you get the feeling this guy is just out to service his cause? :runaway:

Thanks for all the updates and for finding this attorney's birth info.

Hey now not all sagittarius people are arrogant,pompous you know whats..... Don't worry he's gonna screw it up to, we have all this karma at work, it seems to me that everybody that goes near this case ends up leaving or losing everything.
I'm with everybody eles today I have been checking all day since the hearing for a chart on this new thing

Arrogant and pompous. That does describe what I saw in that video. My, my. His arrogance and his smirk goes quite nicely with the smirks on the "team" standing behind him. Unbelievable. It's like NONE of them even care that an innocent child's life has been taken. :no:

Disgusting.

Mr. Cheney Mason has three malefics arrayed against his Sagittarian Sun: Mars, Saturn and Uranus, a stellium in II. He chose to come over rough, tough and abrasive as a youngster rather than submit to abuse, becoming an aggressive in- your-face male as an adult. Viewers on the websites broadcasting this morning's hearing were really put off by him. The Moon's Node in this lawyer's chart is 9°12' Leo, a degree of crisis, which conforms to his representation of clients in deep trouble.

His Jupiter in Leo favors Mr. Baez's Moon, squaring the Venus-Neptune conjunction that links to Prisoner. Mr. Cheney Mason's malefics severely afflict her planets: his Uranus squares her Jupiter, his Saturn squares her Mercury and opposes her Mars-Uranus. The Jupiter of this hearing also squares Mr. Cheney Mason's Mars. Of course, his Sun Sign and hers are also in square. This lawyer's progressed Sun opposes his own Jupiter--the cause and trial he should never have joined; his progressed Moon is moving in to square both from Scorpio. As his Saturn has now advanced to a position opposite his own Sun, this was the perfect and ideal year for retirement. He should have firmed up his original decision to put up the shutters and take down the shingle.

Tuba, are you saying that there could be sparks between these two, CM and KC. May be a power struggle. Is it possible that CM is just not going to swallow her whoppers? From his speech after court CM sounds as if he is planning on taking over the lead in this trial.

Even though the letters are not going to be released yet. The names of the two women involved have been sleuthed out already. They are:

"The names of the inmates have not been released, but prosecutors Thursday handed over to the defense interviews from a Robyn Adams and Silvia Hernandez."

http://www.wftv.com/news/22876305/detail.html

Here are their DOBs - SH 10/12/90, still looking for RA only have her age so far, 33.

What does it mean that transiting Pluto is conjunct his natal Mercury? I've read that Pluto transits are very challenging and transformative times.

Tuba - Will you release the chart that you did for the sealed info now that Judge Strickland has unsealed the state's motion? Also, these 50 letters take up 258 pages according to Tony Pipitone.

What I have always said was that I did not do a chart for the sealed information. I posted that I did not cheat to see for myself material that I would not share with this thread. What I vowed was that I would respect the State's objective to protect and guard this and keep it sealed from any possible devious moves and tricks that could be played with it. So I have no chart on it and never did. Now, we can look at it since it has been unsealed. I will have to search for the event. The best time is probably the granting of the prosecution motion by Judge Strickland.

The Pluto transit to Cheney Mason's Mercury is part of a complex as his Moon at birth is opposite Mercury and Neptune is square. This web of interconnected planetary energies means he approaches the battle with overweaning confidence and that he will wax almost paranoic about maintaining the private strategies of the defense and everything that feeds into them. He will expect absolute cooperation and deference to what he thinks is best in order to win.

Mr. Mason's planets are inharmonious with the prisoner's. It is to note, however, that his Mars is compatible with her Venus, and that lure makes up for some of the clashing character facets.

What I have always said was that I did not do a chart for the sealed information. I posted that I did not cheat to see for myself material that I would not share with this thread. What I vowed was that I would respect the State's objective to protect and guard this and keep it sealed from any possible devious moves and tricks that could be played with it. So I have no chart on it and never did. Now, we can look at it since it has been unsealed. I will have to search for the event. The best time is probably the granting of the prosecution motion by Judge Strickland.

Tuba - My apologies for the misunderstanding. I did not mean to offend you. :blowkiss:

In thread 12, in order to honor Prosecution's decision to keep certain new materials & information secret until they were safe, I took a hands off position on them. I wrote two posts on the subject in the late pages of the thread. A lot of people signed onto that post. I realise I am no fun at all and that quite a few sleuths are gagging to know what Prosecution has but I'm not going to be the one to spoil it for them. And...I'm doing penance too. I have not ! done private personal look-see charts of my own nor have I spent even one minute pondering what might be in their packet. It is the Lenten Season.

Salvarenga, you may remember this recent post. Of course, you may not have read it but here you have the confirmation that nothing was withheld from our forum.

Even though the letters are not going to be released yet. The names of the two women involved have been sleuthed out already. They are:

"The names of the inmates have not been released, but prosecutors Thursday handed over to the defense interviews from a Robyn Adams and Silvia Hernandez."

Here are their DOBs - SH 10/12/90, still looking for RA only have her age so far, 33.

I found RA's marriage lic, however the courts have blacked out their dob. :(

Ohhhh, there are many people with RA's name including the "y" in the first name. Does that marriage license give a middle name? Is Adams her name or her husband's? So many questions. I found three in Florida born between 1973-1975.

I thought it had been reported that they are twins?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
L1752