KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. Wonderful first post! Welcome to WS!

Sooo...where can we find the booking pic? LOL

I've looked but I don't have much experience actually sleuthing the net - my guess is it's not submitted anywhere because it's the weekend or it's kept locally and not submitted at all. But any and all suggestions of where to look are welcome!

All I can say is "wow"

Pat is a true case of "when bad things happen to good people"....just so heartbreaking
especially cause of course some very "bad" people MADE this horror happen

but...sometimes>>>>

sometimes bad things happen to bad people!....

well I'm just sayin"......

I see three people whose luck
is not running well lately....

I looked to see if I could find it online when I first saw the post but I couldn't. I'll look again.

I've looked but I don't have much experience actually sleuthing the net - my guess is it's not submitted anywhere because it's the weekend or it's kept locally and not submitted at all. But any and all suggestions of where to look are welcome!

I don't think Brown County publishes its booking photos on the internet; I remember looking for Hollister's after he was booked for the wreck and couldn't find it.

I don't think Brown County publishes its booking photos on the internet; I remember looking for Hollister's after he was booked for the wreck and couldn't find it.

Do they publish an arrest log? I looked for that too - nothing.

I thought I remembered that too and we had to wait for a booking pic to be published by the news or something.
That may have been why I could not find it huh???
LOL, I am still gonna' search some more!

Some of Mom's friends have forwarded to us her online posts that they have found, and they are truly priceless to us, to get to go back and read her own words. Thank you for this one Jenn. This is a very special memory of mine, although bittersweet.

Your mom is in every message she sent to us, but sometimes the voice is crystal clear, as was the case when Scout left to join Tay. I still tear up reading this and other messages. You were there so this is her perspective and I know she'd want me to have shared it with you. I think signs and symbols are all around us, even after a person (or animal!) is now a cherished memory. They are never truly gone so long as we remember them.

Okay Wfgodot,
I give up on the searching. There are other KS counties online but I can't find Brown County.

Okay Wfgodot,
I give up on the searching. There are other KS counties online but I can't find Brown County.

Yep. I don't think Atchison County does theirs either. Looks like only the larger ones do. I was hoping that maybe, just maybe, one of the newspaper or TV sites would have it up, so I checked - they might later, but no dice for now.

Rumor says Eugene (ex-husband) was picked up for DUI in Brown County March 20, 2010.

Just by the slight chance the Eugene, the EX has a slight bit of consience left, maybe it's bothering him and he got drunk to sooth himself?!?!? If the walls appear to be closing in, a good ole bottle could be lots of consolation! I hope no one was available to bail him out and he has to sit in jail for a while! :woohoo: Assuming that Kansas law jails a DUI until someone sober comes to bail them out? And would he have a sober friend that would be that dumb?

You can just call the Sheriff's office and ask. It's public knowledge.

EYES TOWARDS HEAVEN:Does your stomach hurt from laughing so hard?

Just by the slight chance the Eugene, the EX has a slight bit of consience left, maybe it's bothering him and he got drunk to sooth himself?!?!? If the walls appear to be closing in, a good ole bottle could be lots of consolation! I hope no one was available to bail him out and he has to sit in jail for a while! :woohoo: Assuming that Kansas law jails a DUI until someone sober comes to bail them out? And would he have a sober friend that would be that dumb?[/QUOTE

I am pretty sure if nobody posted bail then yes he would sit there until he saw a judge. :)

Rumor says Eugene (ex-husband) was picked up for DUI in Brown County March 20, 2010.

So, LE probably has been sitting waiting for him to screw up so they have a reason to pick him up. Does anyone know if the "girl friend" was with him? Very curious about her because she is the ex wife of my cousin.

Just by the slight chance the Eugene, the EX has a slight bit of consience left, maybe it's bothering him and he got drunk to sooth himself?!?!? If the walls appear to be closing in, a good ole bottle could be lots of consolation! I hope no one was available to bail him out and he has to sit in jail for a while! :woohoo: Assuming that Kansas law jails a DUI until someone sober comes to bail them out? And would he have a sober friend that would be that dumb?[/QUOTE

I am pretty sure if nobody posted bail then yes he would sit there until he saw a judge. :)

With all respect to the family.....from what I have seen of E, he doesn't need a reason to get drunk. Getting drunk is nothing new to him and the gfriend. AND, after all the horrible things he has done to Pat and her kids, I don't think he has much of a conscience. Some people are just born mean and angry like that. That is my opinion only.

Best way to find out is to tip one of the media outlets to the "rumor" and have their staff follow up on it for you.

jmoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members