WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's exactly what I SPECULATE. A landscaping trailer would probably attract less attention than any other type of trailer since they are rather common around here.

If we are considering this thought - one landscape co. that does work in CB is based at Lincoln Park Circle. 4.2 miles from the Pitcher Canyon address.

Doesnt there have to be a suspect to have it on Americas Most Wanted??

I don't think so. The story of Bryce Tarter was on AMW this past Saturday, and he's still missing...they don't even know how he disappeared yet.

Thing about AMW is they rely heavily on LE cooperation, and I don't think that they'd get that in Chelan-Douglas.

Is Riverfront Park and the Boat Launch owned by PUD as well? Or is that some other agency or the city?

just thought that I would put this out there, last week I had a conversation with a woman who's told me that her husband owns a landscaping business and does work out at CB, I asked her if her husband knows who may have done work at the CB house. She told me no, but interestingly enough her husbands co along with other landscaping co's employees have been extensively intereviewed by the FBI. Her husband had a person who wanted to be employed by his co and he told him that before he could even work a single day for him out in the CB area that he was required to be interviewed by the FBI first due to this case. so I would say at least the FBI is diligentely looking into people in that profession as well.

Wow. Ok, so del rio's trailer theory taking the body down the Crescent Bar's driveway fits in nicely with this information.

ASSUMPTIONS follow about the body being moved in trailer:

Benefit would be the body wouldn't have had to be inside anyone's vehicle to leave evidence behind. Although it appears LE is focusing on landscaping businesses, if so, why? Could the body have had evidence on it from being transported, such as grass clippings, that would give LE the heads-up? So, who do we know who has access to this type of trailer who also knows MC?

And what about the idea of an accomplice? If what happened involves an accomplice, it seems that accomplice would have had to know MC, at least somewhat, (to get an impression of her that might give the accomplice the desire to want her dead as well, - likely with the primary suspect egging him on - e.i. "Do you see the way she talks down to you?")

As the rumor goes, MC helped around at the spec house, cleaning up after the other workers, IIRC. Did she do this at other houses? Was there some type of hostility or maybe even a specific incident between MC and a worker? How many workers could MC have even been around?

Finally, what about the landscaping crew which might have been working down at the boat launch on Tuesday, (as far as we've been told this was her last semi-known location)? What if someone working at the boat launch recognized her from a past situation? Or for that matter, out-of-the-blue decide to kill a complete stranger?

The above is all ASSUMPTIONS unless YOU know otherwise.

Her husband had a person who wanted to be employed by his co and he told him that before he could even work a single day for him out in the CB area that he was required to be interviewed by the FBI first due to this case. so I would say at least the FBI is diligentely looking into people in that profession as well.

IMO the above part of the story doesn’t pass the smell test and enters the urban legend realm.

Why would the FBI be doing pre-employment screenings for a landscape company that does some work in CB?

Does the owner of the landscape company call up the FBI and say “I have another applicant, can you take time out of interviewing potential witnesses and clear this person?”

IMO the above part of the story doesn’t pass the smell test and enters the urban legend realm.

Why would the FBI be doing pre-employment screenings for a landscape company that does some work in CB?

Does the owner of the landscape company call up the FBI and say “I have another applicant, can you take time out of interviewing potential witnesses and clear this person?”

Maybe it's his way of saying "get lost, I don't want to hire ya" or then again maybe he would just say "get lost, I don't want to hire ya".:crazy:

Interesting that a friend of JF's got married at CB in 2003... JF was a witness:

http://www.digitalarchives.wa.gov/ViewRecord.aspx?RID=372E3AE5306AE3AF1D29271293869CFE

That same name (CC) was a witness at JF's wedding in 2004:

http://www.digitalarchives.wa.gov./ViewRecord.aspx?RID=2BD4CD651F7EA906952E03F8881B0026

Also, that same CC was sentenced to 27.75 months in jail for bail jumping on July 9 2008:

http://www.wenatcheeworld.com/news/2008/aug/01/news-of-record/

Must have been released early, since he's not on the jail roster?

Perhaps not relevant, just thought it coincidental.

If CC was senteced to 27.75 months in prison back in July 208, then with 1/3 good time in prison plus credit for time already served, CC would have been released no later than November or December 2009.

If JF was "involved" with the CC crowd, then I would be very surprised if JF was not involved with Meth in some way.

All I know is what the woman told me, her husband was doing what the FBI told him to do. My guess would be for background checks?

If JF was "involved" with the CC crowd, then I would be very surprised if JF was not involved with Meth in some way.

I will ask my friend who used to work for JF. My friend worked for JF for quite some time and also built the spec house with JF. I will ask him if he might know who did the landscaping at the spec home as well.

I'm getting impatient, this is taking way too long. This poor family!

I will ask my friend who used to work for JF. My friend worked for JF for quite some time and also built the spec house with JF. I will ask him if he might know who did the landscaping at the spec home as well.

Your friend used to work for JF?? Any chance he has a picture or knows where to find one?

He does have a record of being arrested with drug paraphernalia...

I read that as well, I asked both my friends who know him to tell me what Jf looked like, they both told me that he was about 5'11 medium build blond curly hair always wore a hat, had the hair line loss because of it and always had a beer in his hand. Sort of a surfer type looking dude. but again I will ask about the other when I see my friend later today. anything else I should ask him????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021