NH - Joseph Miller, Nashua NH, will miss his anger management class

believe09

Reaction score
because Joseph has just been arraigned for breaking the skull and three ribs of his one month old son.

The baby was brought to the pediatrician by his mother for possible thrush...the pediatrician noticed suspicious bruising on the baby and called CPS, who then called cops. The police insisted on a full body XRAY which showed the now healing fractures that were 7-10 days old.

Snip:
"I'm enrolled in anger management, I was supposed to go today," Miller protested. "I'll do anything just to get out and make myself better.... How am I supposed to get help if I'm in jail?"
snip

Both Miller and the baby's mother were shocked when the judge held him on 100K bail and forbid contact between the two of them. Here is the kicker-Miller is on probation for a domestic violence incident in 2004 when he punched his then girlfriend and endangered his toddler son by THROWING HIM into his bed from across the room. He is currently under investigation for burning this same boy with a cigarette.

Joseph confessed to police that he squeezed his son and slammed his head against a door. The baby's mother also told police that Miller would shove a pacifier in the baby's mouth until it gagged and scream obscenities at him.

But she refuses to believe that Miller hurt their son....SODDI she says.

http://www.nashuatelegraph.com/news/682637-196/man-charged-with-breaking-babys-skull-ribs.html?i=1

Sometimes these stories make me very, very tired.

awww - that poor little baby...sounds like he's known a lot of pain since he was born :( ...how could his mom let *anybody* treat a newborn like that????? :furious:

I hope they find a way to lock her up, too.

:furious::furious:
because Joseph has just been arraigned for breaking the skull and three ribs of his one month old son.

The baby was brought to the pediatrician by his mother for possible thrush...the pediatrician noticed suspicious bruising on the baby and called CPS, who then called cops. The police insisted on a full body XRAY which showed the now healing fractures that were 7-10 days old.

Snip:
"I'm enrolled in anger management, I was supposed to go today," Miller protested. "I'll do anything just to get out and make myself better.... How am I supposed to get help if I'm in jail?"
snip

Both Miller and the baby's mother were shocked when the judge held him on 100K bail and forbid contact between the two of them. Here is the kicker-Miller is on probation for a domestic violence incident in 2004 when he punched his then girlfriend and endangered his toddler son by THROWING HIM into his bed from across the room. He is currently under investigation for burning this same boy with a cigarette.

Joseph confessed to police that he squeezed his son and slammed his head against a door. The baby's mother also told police that Miller would shove a pacifier in the baby's mouth until it gagged and scream obscenities at him.

But she refuses to believe that Miller hurt their son....SODDI she says.

http://www.nashuatelegraph.com/news/682637-196/man-charged-with-breaking-babys-skull-ribs.html?i=1

Sometimes these stories make me very, very tired.

im having anger managment issues right now grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

what a couple of totaly worthless 'human beings'

Please forgive me. I have not a clue how the mother of children who are burned with ciggie's, have pacifiers shoved down their throats and have their ribs broke can not believe the man didn't hurt another child?

What is it?

Is there a name for it?

This guy did this not only to her but to her children? Did he not have to go to sleep at some time? Is it needieness? Denial? I want to know because that *advertiser censored* would be walking around with a busted head, lip, and whatever else I could break once he went to sleep. I know. I know. Violence begets violence, but come on.

It sounds like it doesn't matter he's missing the class. It wasn't doing him any good anyway.

i mean he sounds like he's saying 'if i go to anger managment everything will be better' :(

Well he is in jail but she is free to find another guy just like him.

Item-Mom was in the house when the baby was hurt.
Item-Dude confessed to police.

Case closed right? Not so fast-Mom says that since Joseph had taken sleeping pills prior to his confession, he cannot be held accountable for anything he said to police.

These folks have been around the block before me-thinks...In any case, as Filly pointed out, mom is choosing Dad over this innocent.

Item-Mom was in the house when the baby was hurt.
Item-Dude confessed to police.

Case closed right? Not so fast-Mom says that since Joseph had taken sleeping pills prior to his confession, he cannot be held accountable for anything he said to police.

These folks have been around the block before me-thinks...In any case, as Filly pointed out, mom is choosing Dad over this innocent.

Mom also needs to be put in jail for neglect and endeangering a child...

I think I am going to be sick! CPS should remove any children from this home! As far as I'm concerned, the mom is as guilty as the dad. How can any man ever be more important that your own child, especially a child this young?!?!

CPS has custody of the baby who is expected to recover.

I can see how this went-mom was trying to figure out why baby wasnt eating and possibly drooling or blood coming from its mouth-perhaps abrasions from the pacifier. Baby was probably sleeping alot because of the head injury and the pain from the ribs.

She didnt think that BRUISES on an infant were a red flag of SOMETHING??? I suppose we should be grateful that she eventually took him to the dr.

Actually, now that I think of it, I bet this was a regular one month check up...

How do the MONSTERS look themselves in the mirror? Hurting a defenseless CHILD? I think I'm going to cry. I hope he gets the sh....t kicked out of him in jail!!!!!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back