Theory: EJ gave Gabe to someone she entrusted who has him in hiding

TXHOPE

Reaction score
http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/152240

Private investigator Ken Gamble, who is working with the McQuearys in the search for Gabriel, said there is no evidence indicating that Johnson sold Gabriel in an underground adoption, but said there are indications she gave him to someone she entrusted who has the boy in hiding.

Note from BeanE:

This thread is for development of a theory or theories that are congruent with Ken Gamble's theory above, which was published yesterday.

This thread is for those who wish to develop congruent theories. For discussion of the merits of Ken's assessment, please see this thread:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97722"]Logan's PI Ken Gamble's Search for Gabe[/ame]

Possible discussion points for theory development:

- Who are the candidates?
- Can we develop a likely profile?
- Is it more likely a couple or an individual? Male or female?
- When and where did Elizabeth meet this person? How does she know him/her?
- Was this her plan when she left Tempe? Or a decision she made while in San Antonio?
- Why isn't this person(s) coming forward?
- How is this person hiding Gabe from friends, relatives, neighbors?
- What would the contact points be - medical appointments, daycare/babysitter, etc?

Possible discussion points for theory development:

- Who are the candidates?
- Can we develop a likely profile?
- Is it more likely a couple or an individual? Male or female?
- When and where did Elizabeth meet this person? How does she know him/her?
- Was this her plan when she left Tempe? Or a decision she made while in San Antonio?
- Why isn't this person(s) coming forward?
- How is this person hiding Gabe from friends, relatives, neighbors?
- What would the contact points be - medical appointments, daycare/babysitter, etc?

Great ! These have been my thoughts for a long time...let me put my thinking cap back on!

Given all that I know about this case, my mind keeps pointing to TPS. I think she is the key to Gabriel's location. It's just what my gut and my mind is telling me.

Well, if there is no underground adoption, then we need to think simple. It is not complicated....we just have no idea where to look, lol.

Starting from SA, and the hotel....TS wrote on her page that EJ had help with supplies...I think this is very likely, and the place that helped her with supplies probably sent her to the hotel, likely to put her in touch with adoption people, which may have gone nowhere.
What I think, is she already had plans to meet HG, and so he met her and stayed with her at the Hotel. One of them knew of a couple, or found out about one while in SA. Maybe it was a family member of HG's or another friend of EJ's? Someone from her past? I think that couple bought whatever story EJ and HG may have fed them. They may have been infertile as well, and desperate IDK. But, they believed EJ and Gabriel were in danger from LM...and maybe they still do which is why they have not come forward.
Has anyone here had a mother/mother-in-law desperate for a grandbaby? Maybe one of the couples mother lives with them, and they are out of the city with a little land, so nighbors wouldn't ever know what goes on. So, the couple could work, get supplies while out and about, and the would be "grandmother" could stay at the house with Gabriel. He would never be seen, and if they don't have visitors normally, then that wouldn't be a problem. If it's not their hometown, then I could see them never having visitors. The grandmother wouldn't even have to live with them, but nearby. She loves the baby (in my mind), and wouldn't turn in her own child and this sweet baby. Perhaps, they plan to wait till next year to announce to their families that they have adopted, and at that point of course, Gabriel wouldn't be as easily recognized?

Poke....or fill in!

Given all that I know about this case, my mind keeps pointing to TPS. I think she is the key to Gabriel's location. It's just what my gut and my mind is telling me.

Well TPS is for sure on my radar. She fell for EJ's story about Logan, not even knowing the man. So when Logan refused to sign the papers, it pissed her off as well. Therefore taking on the mindset of EJ, that they'd do whatever it took to make sure Logan didn't have him.

I Think the answer is on her myspace account.....You can chat on myspace.

is TPS still considered a person of of interest ???

I'm not following, danisisa, but I'm interested :) Can you clarify?

TIA

The past communication and friends on it.... I wonder if Myspace keeps history and if it does, I hope LE has access to it.

I agree that her internet use is KEY...before and after leaving AZ. I still don't buy that met at the airport story from TPS. That is too weird and for EJ to have kept her number for that many months, I doubt it. I think she has given him to someone she chatted with for a while on the internet or someone she actually knows has him. She didn't just pick San Antonio out of the blue. She didn't have enough money and she was not assisted enough as in fake identity and hiding for this to be an underground adoption. She was found too easily and you would think those people wouldn't want her found either because then it could lead back to them.

:waitasec:

I hope they are watching any TPS connections or family. I think people in a fairly isolated or rural area could keep Gabriel out of sight. EJ is not going to give up the power she has,but TPS might if threatened with losing her liberty!

IIRC they had access to her myspace before she even left SA. Or at least before she hit Miami Beach.

HAs it been released if they had access to past communication and deleted friends and their communication?

If it is not TPS then I think EJ has a good friend in AZ, most likely a female friend. I think EJ also befriended the family of this female friend, maybe befriended the boyfriend or husband as well. The HG in Texas is a relative of someone in that family. Thats my theory.

If Gabe wasn't given up in an adoption... what do people suppose EJ's long-range plans were in this type of scenario? To go into hiding herself and retrieve Gabe after a while? Why would she do that, if she didn't want him?

If Gabe wasn't given up in an adoption... what do people suppose EJ's long-range plans were in this type of scenario? To go into hiding herself and retrieve Gabe after a while? Why would she do that, if she didn't want him?

Good question
I am a bit confused about this aspect, too
Some have suggested in the past that TayJay might have arranged to hide Gabriel so that they might get custody of him later -- I can't buy that as there would never be a time when someone wouldn't question any adoption they might do in the future
I cannot believe that EJ wanted him in the future either
I think that whomever she handed him off to has to have either plans to adopt him out later, or plans to keep him
JMO

Good question
I am a bit confused about this aspect, too
Some have suggested in the past that TayJay might have arranged to hide Gabriel so that they might get custody of him later -- I can't buy that as there would never be a time when someone wouldn't question any adoption they might do in the future
I cannot believe that EJ wanted him in the future either
I think that whomever she handed him off to has to have either plans to adopt him out later, or plans to keep him
JMO

I think we also have to put ourselves back in December. If TayJay were planning to hide him, they probably had no idea it was going to turn into all this. It could certainly have been temporary...the only problem with that, is why hasn't the temporary person come forward, or returned Gabriel? At some point TayJay would have to make alternate plans with them, but with LE watching, I'm sure they won't make contact. Could they have arranged for him to stay somewhere longterm? This doesn't make sense if you want a baby for yourself.
Maybe TS met someone as desperate as she...maybe with a similar background? This person would be a permament arrangement IMO. Then of course how did she contact them? Wouldn't LE have those phone/computer records?
It seems way too complicated and unlikely to me. Unless.....TayJay were intended to be the go between, only LM wasn't suppose to find out about them? They could have been lined up to hold Gabriel until LM no longer had rights to him, either taken away by the courts or signed over, then hand baby off to the intended couple? The paperwork giving them "guardianship" was only to ensure they're "safety" in the plan? So if caught with Gabriel, they could claim ignorance...that they thought they had custody of him? All the while hoping LM would sign over his rights, so Gabriel could be given to the intended couple. When that plan went to heck, EJ went straight to the city where the couple lives, acting on impulse! And, whoever HG is, she contacted him and had him meet her there. It took a week of setting things up with the couple, and as soon as it was complete, EJ took off....maybe panicked by the LE call to show proof of the baby's well-being?

All MOO of course.

To have someone hold Gabe until Logan cries "uncle" and signs the papers, so that she can give Gabe up for adoption.

She wants to give Gabe up for adoption. She knows she can't until Logan signs the papers.

To have someone hold Gabe until Logan cries "uncle" and signs the papers, so that she can give Gabe up for adoption.

She wants to give Gabe up for adoption. She knows she can't until Logan signs the papers.

And, he never will, and was awarded sole custody....what will they do with Gabriel now? Hopefully they'll turn him over now, this has gone on way too long.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3bell4010066bppts
Back