The Pow Pow Shoot 'Em Up Girl Simulating Gun

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
Please, please do not call the local mental health clinic on me. I know I have been looking at these photographs for some time.

This pretty girl with the blue ribbon in her hair and the eyeliner. What seems to be a harmless smiling, joking photo I do NOT think it is. Well be warned because what I am seeing you may not want to. I don't want to give the power of suggestion either.

O.K. she's pointing at the camera making like a gun. Now, the hand behind that I do not believe is hers. Where it is coming from I have no idea. NOW look at her what I thought was hers or someone elses middle finger. Either somebody smashed the crap out of her one finger or that's a flacid penis.

Flacid penis. Yes I said it. Not to mention one with a sore on it. That can NOT be her nail. Right? The hand behind hers is making like a peace sign. They're rougher hands and yellower. Now if that is a penis whose is it? Where did it come from and is it attached to someone?

http://cnnnancygrace.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/00681.jpg

We need to find out who this poor girl is. She's so cute too with her ribbon.

LOL I do think it's her finger and her knuckle has the scrape on it.

finger.jpg

I'm pretty sure that's a finger, I adjusted the contrast a little and I can see what looks like a fingernail.

LOL I do think it's her finger and her knuckle has the scrape on it.

You see what I mean though, right? I know this is absolutely no place to laugh, but right? Her nail must have got slammed into something. Maybe Alcala tried to bust her finger?

I need to stop looking at these for now. LOL I was thinking well whoever owned that they didn't have it going on. But the nail part does kind of resemble one, right? With this guy I wouldn't put anything past him.

Thanks Billy for not calling my local psych hospital. I hope this girl is O.K. she seems so sweet and fun loving.

I think it's a finger too. Yeah, it looks a bit scraped up, but it looks like an older injury. But your description did get me to go look :D

It's her left hand. Notice what appears to be a ring on her ring finger?

Oh my word. O.K. Jess blew it up for me.

It's a finger. A black and blue one at the top.

And yes, Carbuff I see the ring. Don't even get me to thinking about that now.:eek:

If it's not... we're in big trouble...

:woohoo:

:angel:

My 72 year old mom just asked me what I am laughing so hard at. No pun intended.

I feel bad, but sometimes when we have such horrific threads we can at least maybe smile a little bit.

BeanE you're bad.:innocent:

LOL!
And I'm the one who posted the photo IN the thread!
Oh dear!

BWAHAHAHA

Yeah, Jessunlil and YOU blew it up. I think.:eek:

My apologies to everyone on that slip. I'd been looking at those photographs for hours at that point.

Sooooooooo, I wonder if Alcala actually did slam the girls finger? He sure seemed to like to inflict pain.

I feel ya Filly lol. I don't feel so bad about my "noose" post now. I had been exploring that picture in super blow up mode, and I never saw the swing lol.

I feel ya Filly lol. I don't feel so bad about my "noose" post now. I had been exploring that picture in super blow up mode, and I never saw the swing lol.

Thanks nomad.

Hard to miss a pink swing hanging in the middle of a room, right? I think it was Carbuff told us it was a prop for like girlie books or something. My mom used to call Playboy a "Girlie magazine".

Hey anything helps. I still want to know what happened to that girls finger. I so think he smashed it.

Now that we have THAT straightened out (LOL) just posting this pic for people like me who haven't seen any of these before and found most links dead -

Picture%20068222521--415x415.jpg

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304