Levi Page Show 3/28/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

grandmaj

Former Member
Reaction score
Tonight the first ten minutes or so Art Harris and Pat Brown discussed the Haleigh case with Levi. Then it turned to Caylee. Pat Brown asked some real hard questions about why it is put out there that Ronald has been cleared. Well worth a listen.

Show will be over in a few and you will be able to listen to the beginning of this show.

One of the things discussed was whether LE has intentionally tried to give Ron a false sense of security as an investigative tool.

I thought that Pat Brown was great. Listen for yourself and make your own assessment.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage

Kudos to Pat Brown for calling Art Harris on his Ron has been cleared statement. This really needed to be talked about. The only problem is that Art made this statement on NG that has a nation wide audience. I would like to see Pat on NG making the argument that she made tonight on Levi, but I'm sure Mizz Nancy would never allow it. Go Pat!!!

I thoroughly enjoyed Pat Brown as always, but tonite she really had me cheering her on. lol - smackdown.

Sic 'em, Pat!!

I thoroughly enjoyed Pat Brown as always, but tonite she really had me cheering her on. lol - smackdown.

Sic 'em, Pat!!

Lflorida, you know people who work at PDM, don't you? If so, could you tell me if they always dress out in work clothes before going to work?
IIRC, LE took the clothing RC & MC were wearing the night Haleigh disappeared, and RC was wearing his work clothes. (per Chelsea, I think, in an AH article). I know most factories where I live want you to dress in the locker rooms, because they have a company who they contract to clean the uniforms. (plus when someone is dismissed the company is guaranteed to get their uniforms back, if left on premises.) Others allow you to take your uniforms home.
This has always bothered me because IF RC did leave early, and IF he did have something to do with Haleigh being gone, how would one prove it? Any trace evidence of Haleigh found on his work clothing would be easily explained away by his claim of picking her up, and making the hug rounds before work.
Probably nothing important but something I was curious about. (TIA)

That was a great show tonight. Pat Brown, you go girl!

Did you guys notice though.....once again the hours of work were NOT discussed..grrrrrrrr. AH has spoken with a guy that alledgedly works with rc and yet he will not EVER mention the hours rc was at work...

ron married misty to stay out of prison....period. I don't think it had any thing at all to do keeping your enemies close. He has managed to keep his enemies very far away most of his life.

misty wanted to be married and made him an offer he couldn't refuse..

I think it is time to demand the hours of ron's work from AH. If he can't tell, we need to know the reason. AH danced around it again saying he worked the swing shift...grrr.

okay, I have worked the swing shift and when I did it was 3:30p.m to 12:00am. I am sure this is pretty close to the time of the swing shift at PDM.

Considering he told and we heard of an enourmous amount of phone calls by rc looking for misty, why would he work 3 more hours overtime and then stop at a convenience store?

The first reports out for this story stated misty was trying to call him and he didn't answer. Every thing we were told has an opposite twist. This is appalling.

Lflorida, you know people who work at PDM, don't you? If so, could you tell me if they always dress out in work clothes before going to work?
IIRC, LE took the clothing RC & MC were wearing the night Haleigh disappeared, and RC was wearing his work clothes. (per Chelsea, I think, in an AH article). I know most factories where I live want you to dress in the locker rooms, because they have a company who they contract to clean the uniforms. (plus when someone is dismissed the company is guaranteed to get their uniforms back, if left on premises.) Others allow you to take your uniforms home.
This has always bothered me because IF RC did leave early, and IF he did have something to do with Haleigh being gone, how would one prove it? Any trace evidence of Haleigh found on his work clothing would be easily explained away by his claim of picking her up, and making the hug rounds before work.
Probably nothing important but something I was curious about. (TIA)

I know lots of people who werk there, but they're mainly welders, a few are painters. The welders didn't have to wear uniforms back when I was "in love" with one of the employees & spent a lot of time out there - just Levi's [or other similar heavy work pants], workboots, and a shirt they didn't mind sparks burning holes in. The painters might wear cover-alls or something like that.

IHNI what "crane operators" would wear. <giggling wildly at the thought of Ronald operating a real crane. Right-O, baybee>

FWIW - Ron didn't have to sneak off to leave werk early that night.

I know lots of people who werk there, but they're mainly welders, a few are painters. The welders didn't have to wear uniforms back when I was "in love" with one of the employees & spent a lot of time out there - just Levi's [or other similar heavy work pants], workboots, and a shirt they didn't mind sparks burning holes in. The painters might wear cover-alls or something like that.

IHNI what "crane operators" would wear. <giggling wildly at the thought of Ronald operating a real crane. Right-O, baybee>

FWIW - Ron didn't have to sneak off to leave werk early that night.
Did he brazenly walk out, sent home or was he let go?

Did he brazenly walk out, sent home or was he let go?

Uhhmmmm..... no comment. It would technically qualify as "rumor" for the purposes of this thread. You might check the old threads that dealt with this type of information.

So I get Nancy Grace, one extreme...

Levi Page, another extreme....

I hope I am just as entitled to my opinion on this subject as I am on any other on this forum, but I wish there was a program out there ( covering Haleigh Cummings) that would give me the facts without the "love him" or "hate him" commentary, it makes the information they are giving the public more believable in my opinion, when they are less biased by their own opinions.

Having said that, Levi, great show and thank you for devoting some time to Haleigh. Pat Brown asked some pretty pointed questions aimed at Art Harris and I only wish that his answers were more clear. Perhaps in the future Art might want to quote someone or something other than " my sources", at this point I have a suspicion that his "sources" have a last name beginning in C and ending in N, and personally they have no credibility whatsoever when speaking about the night that Haleigh Cummings disappeared. Again, just one listeners honest opinions.

My husband has been out of town for the last week, so this morning I was catching him up on the latest news about Misty and the LDT. Then I told him what Pat Brown had to say about Ronald. My husband does not get into this like I do, and you could have blown me over when he made this point! He said it had always struck him as strange, that Ronald claimed when he got home, Misty was waiting on him at the front door. Ronald knew something was wrong, because Misty was always in bed when he came home from work on this shift. My husband said, if this statement is true, why did he buy her peanuts and beer on the way home? Why buy beer for someone that is sleeping? I thought that was a great catch on my husband's part!

My husband has been out of town for the last week, so this morning I was catching him up on the latest news about Misty and the LDT. Then I told him what Pat Brown had to say about Ronald. My husband does not get into this like I do, and you could have blown me over when he made this point! He said it had always struck him as strange, that Ronald claimed when he got home, Misty was waiting on him at the front door. Ronald knew something was wrong, because Misty was always in bed when he came home from work on this shift. My husband said, if this statement is true, why did he buy her peanuts and beer on the way home? Why buy beer for someone that is sleeping? I thought that was a great catch on my husband's part!

Seriously... Has it been stated those damn peanuts and that beer was for her? JMO
I love Pat Brown..She always tells it like it IS... I suspect that is WHY NG hasn't invited her back..And I would love to see Pat Brown confront AH on NG's show...

Seriously... Has it been stated those damn peanuts and that beer was for her? JMO
I love Pat Brown..She always tells it like it IS... I suspect that is WHY NG hasn't invited her back..And I would love to see Pat Brown confront AH on NG's show...

In response to Pat Brown's questions, Art Harris say, Ronald was caught on tape buying beer and peanust for he and Misty.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage/2010/03/29/breaking-news-in-haleigh-cummings-caylee-anthony-c

It's about 15 minutes into the interview. In my opinion, this is better than a transcript, no way it can be misconstrued.

I just want to make sure i understand Levi's show last night. SO, There really isn't anything NEW, per say.?! Misty failed another private poly. Tommy still wants to take a private poly. Ron HAS NOT been cleared by LE, only by AH's sources, (i am afraid of WHO they may be) And most importantly, HaLeigh is still missing.

I have to say i like Pat Brown. she doesn't talk in circles like Art does. I am just amazed at how, over a year later, and No one but LE and PDM know Ron's work hours, i have to ask WHY?

ETA: I say IF Ron is clear, then just say it.

I didn't make it clear in my first post, but my husband's comment about Misty always being in bed, is what my husband found strange. First of all, Ronald didn't usually work until the wee hours of the morning, and he feels that she would have usually waited up on him. This particular night he did several hours of overtime. You wouldn't have expected her to wait up this late, but you wouldn't really be surprised, would you? They were still in the "honeymoon" phase of this relationship.

In response to Pat Brown's questions, Art Harris say, Ronald was caught on tape buying beer and peanust for he and Misty.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage/2010/03/29/breaking-news-in-haleigh-cummings-caylee-anthony-c

It's about 15 minutes into the interview. In my opinion, this is better than a transcript, no way it can be misconstrued.

I caught that too, and thought, well Misty is good, she can eat and drink and smoke in her sleep, she really is amazing :)

I guess he had to go for a supply run, it was going to be a long night, JMO

I caught that too, and thought, well Misty is good, she can eat and drink and smoke in her sleep, she really is amazing :)

I guess he had to go for a supply run, it was going to be a long night, JMO

Boy, did you nail that! He and Misty needed some liquid courage, and probably a few other things!

I just want to make sure i understand Levi's show last night. SO, There really isn't anything NEW, per say.?! Misty failed another private poly. Tommy still wants to take a private poly. Ron HAS NOT been cleared by LE, only by AH's sources, (i am afraid of WHO they may be) And most importantly, HaLeigh is still missing.

I have to say i like Pat Brown. she doesn't talk in circles like Art does. I am just amazed at how, over a year later, and No one but LE and PDM know Ron's work hours, i have to ask WHY?

ETA: I say IF Ron is clear, then just say it.

I ONLY see 3 who have stated he has been cleared... NG...AH....TN...JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member