Prayers needed - off topic

Sophie

Reaction score
My dear friends, I apologise for taklng this off-topic and I will remove the thread when I can, but desperate prayers are needed for a beautiful, dear, sweet, kind child who needs a liver transplant. The Royal Free Hospital in London has the child prepared for a transplant and has moved her to the top of the transplant list. Her stepfather, a dear friend of mine, has found that his liver isn't a match and her biological dad is arriving from Zimbabwe this evening. She is British-African, an adorable, sweet, wonderful girl and she needs your prayers. Please, please, please direct any good energy to this.

Tricia, I'm sorry - will remove this asap.

My dear friends, I apologise for taklng this off-topic and I will remove the thread when I can, but desperate prayers are needed for a beautiful, dear, sweet, kind child who needs a liver transplant. The Royal Free Hospital in London has the child prepared for a transplant and has moved her to the top of the transplant list. Her stepfather, a dear friend of mine, has found that his liver isn't a match and her biological dad is arriving from Zimbabwe this evening. She is British-African, an adorable, sweet, wonderful girl and she needs your prayers. Please, please, please direct any good energy to this.

Tricia, I'm sorry - will remove this asap.

Are you able to give a first name of this precious child?

Bless her heart. I am praying for her and her family, and her good friends like you!

Thank you all so much for your prayers. I know she could feel the positive energy and warmth coming from so many good people.

A donor was found and she is currently recovering from the transplant, which is a long road and will surely be difficult for her and for her family, but it seems that the prognosis is getting much better.

Thank you all so much.

I will PM those who asked her Christian name and explain why I didn't give it initially - nothing sinister, just a bit of JonBenet subculture nuttiness rearing its head.

BTW. I am a bit AWOL at the moment but I am reading every single post and cheering you all on as you work so tirelessly for JonBenet. Will be back to annoy you all soonxxxxx

Hello all. Just to let you know that Chenge left hospital today after a torrid few months. I had never really thought about the 'afters' of organ transplants but it's an awful process. Thank you for your prayers.

My son, Huw (Hugh in Welsh) was born yesterday. 7 lbs 5. He's an angel and was born on the same day as my great niece Liberty. Thank you to all who expressed good wishes.

Hello all. Just to let you know that Chenge left hospital today after a torrid few months. I had never really thought about the 'afters' of organ transplants but it's an awful process. Thank you for your prayers.

My son, Huw (Hugh in Welsh) was born yesterday. 7 lbs 5. He's an angel and was born on the same day as my great niece Liberty. Thank you to all who expressed good wishes.

Wonderful news!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back