WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
It still creeps the living crap out of me. Even though I drive past the CB property at least 4 times per week, I’ve only stopped at it 4 times. I’ve been returning about once every 2 to 3 weeks. For it takes that long for me to work up the courage again, and for my memory to sufficiently dim.

I can only be there for maybe 10-minutes before I get the heck out of Dodge. Except that it’s not as bad in the mornings.

Exactly the same feeling I had when I stood on the lawn area below the pond...I don't think I made the ten minute mark though. I would describe the sensation as maybe something like this...invisible eyes looking at me from many directions, and it was very oppressive & heavy, like something was wanting to close in around me. It felt downright demonic down there. As much as I wanted to look around some more, I decided no. One trip there was enough for me. Seeing what took place there, it's safe to say there is a real, lingering evil presence. However, It seems a number of threads back, you stated that you even felt that way about the property before this murder took place, correct? Do you find the feeling you describe to be even more intense now, or just the same bad vibes you've always had?

Did we ever figure out what the "n.g.u.a." tag was? Or where it came from? It appears to be gone, now.

Clearly, today is a study on how many times I can refresh the page without seeing any new posts. ;)

I was thinking the same thing, and have been so anxious and in need for some news of progress in this case. It does feel like it has been going on for so long now. Please let justice be served.

It is against our TOS to discuss other posters or discuss why a member has been banned. If you have questions you can pm me or any of our Mods. Thanks.

Ima

It's been two months.

I just wonder that if LE has a person who they believe did this, they wouldn't charge with what they have rather than not charge them at all? Granted I don't understand the legal system, but how can this be?

It's been two months.

Sorry for not getting more info back on the car wash. My connection seems to have fallen off the earth and isn't returning email :-( I WAS pretty convinced, but now not so sure. Sorry to all.

Interestingly, on Weds. the twins got called back in for questioning. The only thing I know is LE wanted to talk to them about the "relationships and time line". These are the girls who claim to be MC best friends. Sure hope LE is getting some new information. I've personally felt the twins know more than what they are saying, but that's just my speculation.

Sorry for not getting more info back on the car wash. My connection seems to have fallen off the earth and isn't returning email :-( I WAS pretty convinced, but now not so sure. Sorry to all.

Interestingly, on Weds. the twins got called back in for questioning. The only thing I know is LE wanted to talk to them about the "relationships and time line". These are the girls who claim to be MC best friends. Sure hope LE is getting some new information. I've personally felt the twins know more than what they are saying, but that's just my speculation.

Are the twins very dark haired girls that also dance?

The twins? Please, refresh my memory.
Have we heard about these twins previously here?

TIA, Sillyputty!

I believe the twins are minors who are 1) president and 2) captain of the dance team. Sadly, I don't think we can sleuth them, but many saw pics of one when we were sleuthing JL (photog).

Oh, and anyone who cared to look at the WW pics of the memorial would see a LOT of pics of one of the twins, along with a name in the captions.

I agree this is what I have suspected all along.

Me too, ahsgramma. Do you mean re: the possible perp; or re: the possible blackmail and/or threats; or both?

Oh, and anyone who cared to look at the WW pics of the memorial would see a LOT of pics of one of the twins, along with a name in the captions.

That's good to know, jarethamarie.

As to the question you posted earlier - I don't believe we ever figured out with any certainty what the mysterious intials stood for. But, they are no longer in the tag line. Now I'm wondering if the same person that added the mysterious tag, deleted it? :waitasec:

Does anyone think that the mother of 'the twins' wrote this on the banner at Mackenzie's memorial service,
“Kenzie, you were so loved by my own girls,” wrote the mother of a member of the Wenatchee High School Apple-Ettes, a dance team Cowell had joined. “I can’t wait to see you again in heaven.”

The mother, who asked not to be named, later said Cowell “was like another daughter that had joined our family. She was very loved by us all.”

http://www.wenatcheeworld.com/news/2010/feb/26/cowell-memorial-she-would-have-loved-this/?online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knownstranger07