WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologize in advance to anyone who might not like this theory: Is it possible that this poor young man was infatuated with MC, she just wanted to be friends or less, he took his life because of it and then some friends blamed MC for it? I don't want to involve them if that is ridiculous but I'm just throwing it out there as an idea.

I was not really implying HE necessarily had anything to do with MCs murder I was more so directing people to mutual friends of theres, and thought it was a way to do so without violating TOS in any way. It could also be plausible I guess that he himself knew MC, but I dont know if thats the case.

I apologize in advance to anyone who might not like this theory: Is it possible that this poor young man was infatuated with MC, she just wanted to be friends or less, he took his life because of it and then some friends blamed MC for it? I don't want to involve them if that is ridiculous but I'm just throwing it out there as an idea.

I remember reading somewhere (maybe ww) that there had been family problems and someone else in his family had also committed suicide. IIIRC the reason he was in the Seattle area was because of the family problems.

He wasn't living here at the time of his death he was raised in the valley. And moved away this past year. Most people who know him say his new friends were into drugs. This was a very sad situation

also since i went into the chat room, my computer is like..screwing up, ?? Now if i click on anything i get large screen and have to go sideways as well as up and down, if that makes since? Sorry mods it that is not ok to mention? Not meant for anything other than...does anyone know how to fix this.?.. New week....pray new le answers.

holy cow! Me too!

I thought they were only in South Wenatchee, which is known for lower income housing and gang violence, but have seen their tagging all over.

Could you tell us why you think SSL is not involved? Would just like to have more to go on if you have any details.
:) Thanks!

SSL is not just in South Wenatchee I have worked in the School District and they are not localized to just a certain area of Wenatchee, East Wenatchee, Cashmere etc. Usually when there is gang involvement there is a tag or something left and they would definitely IMOO not try to hide what they have done.

I believe when the n.g.u.a. thing came up initially, someone posted the meaning of the initials from an urban dictionary and that it did have something to do with "mean girls" (wasn't there a movie?) and the definitions were offensive so perhaps that is why the post was removed.

Does anyone know in what context, the n.g.u.a. came about? Part of Posters comment or end tag...???

Does anyone know in what context, the n.g.u.a. came about? Part of Posters comment or end tag...???

It was part of the tags at the bottom of the screen, not part of a poster's comment. I never saw the n.g.u.a., but someone mentioned it. By the time I looked, it had been deleted by someone.

ETA - AFAIK any registered user of WS can add a tag. Not sure if non-registered "guests" can, but I would doubt it.

Do a MySpace search for Angel/Demon
I keep thinking of MC on earlier MS "Kenzie loves the gangsters". Speculation: Maybe it wasn't a sincere statement, but an attempt to sway gang members and convince them of her allegiance? Speculation IMOO

Ok, JMO here!! From what I have heard, read and Feel... MC was very kind to everyone and in this day and age would (to me) mean.. If kind to EVERYONE, it would include possible gang members. That does not mean that she was involved in their associations, just treated them as anyone else, and if, lets say so & so saw her talking to so & so, the wrong impressions and rumors could come out about her? Just thinking? I do not think if,, she was kind to all, young male gangsters, as they are tagged, they would not act out against her. But in this day and age I kinda lean toward a mean girl thing, if not more close to home? IDK

One thing that was said in chat last night was that one of MC's teachers said that she was infatuated with the hispanic guys/culture and that she was very needy and wanted their attention or attention from guys more so than other girls.

Just goes back to my thought, if friendly to everyone. Just MC talking to possible suspected gangsters.. The wrong impression could be taken..

jarethamarie,

Once again, thanks for your pictures. If I may quote from your narrative at the bottom of one of your pictures:

"My REALTOR was standing at the bottom of this slope (next to what I figure to be the location of the duck blind) and called me to the top. He said, "Can you come down here?" I took one step down, fell on my ba-donk-a-donk, and slid all the way down the slope. He said, "I just did the same thing. I think THAT'S how you get feet in the water..."

What I am imagining is that the perp(s) got the body to where the land slopes, at least steeply enough that you fell on your ba-donk-a-donk, and maybe the body slid down the bank to the shoreline/beach? Is this a plausible SPECULATION?

ETA - I hope I am not out of line quoting from your picture site. If so, let me know and I will delete it.

In brief, I think there is some confusion about the terms "relationship" & "cheating" as in loose definitions or actions. Also, is the report from the daughter a first hand account or is it from hearsay. Were they WITH MC on New Year's Eve either with JV or with another OR did they just hear about it? I'd be really surprised if it is what it sounds like and I'd also be surprised if it's first hand knowledge. I am also increasingly weary of the sleuthing of MC when she is clearly the VICTIM here - she is NOT responsible for being murdered.

First hand account... she told my daughter she cheated on her boyfriend. She told my daughter not more than 30 minutes before she was gone forever. I cannot believe that for 1, nobody thinks this a significant, and 2, nobdoy thinks it's true.

I know first hand how domestic disputes can turn somebody into a madperson. Weather your the cheater or cheated or the significant other of the cheat-e.

I'm not about to start bringing this up with her to get more details as she has had a very rough last couple of months and is just now starting to get back to normal. How would you handle it if your friend walked up to you as you were cutting somebody's hair and said "be back in a few?" and was never seen alive again?

How would you handle it if your friend walked up to you as you were cutting somebody's hair and said "be back in a few?" and was never seen alive again?

I would be devastated. My friend called me and left a message on my cell 4 hours prior to his death and I did not answer. That is something I relive again and again. :(

Its my opinion "cheated" doesnt necessarily mean "slept with". I agree about having some sensitivity to the victim and their families. One must remember that this IS a forum for "sleuthing" though and this thread specifically for "discussing" all avenues of a case even IF the material can sometimes be hurtful :(

I would be devastated. My friend called me and left a message on my cell 4 hours prior to his death and I did not answer. That is something I relive again and again. :(
I had the same thing with a dear poster friend here. She had PM'ed me and it seemed whenever I was here, which was not often at the time, I never got over to read her PM. She died. I have never forgiven myself. Sorry for the O/T

Ajfa:

Yes, I would speculate the perp COULD have also fallen and his or her ba-donk-a-donk, or lost control of something - say, a body - they were carrying. The slope is steeper than it looks and covered with very long grass, which makes it slippery.

If the water had been high, I would have ended up with my feet in the water at the end of my ba-donk-a-donk slide.

I meant ON his/her ba-donk-a-donk, above.

Also, I noted it because of the RUMOR that MC's clothes were "dry," which would lead me to believe she started and ended at CB, and did not "float" there from somewhere else. IF the dry clothes rumor is true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member