GUILTY Mexico - Monica Beresford-Redman, 42, Cancun, 5 April 2010

Any thoughts on how he could've gotten her out of the room to where her body was found? I'm not all that familiar with the layout of the resort, where she was in relation to the room, even after looking up photos and a layout of the hotel. :waitasec:

I still think he wants the kids away from the questions the sister is going to ask. The cops have missed their opportunity to question them away from his family. UGH.

As for other women missing/murdered, did he know this?? If he did, he might have used the copycat angle for the crime.

IMO, speculation only of course. :)

Any thoughts on how he could've gotten her out of the room to where her body was found? I'm not all that familiar with the layout of the resort, where she was in relation to the room, even after looking up photos and a layout of the hotel. :waitasec:

BBM
You found a layout of the hotel?
Please share! :)

Not sure if this has been posted yet..

The sisters of a Hollywood television producer's wife found dead in Cancun, Mexico, have asked Los Angeles prosecutors to assist with the case.

Attorney Alison Triessl represents Carla and Jeane Burgos, whose sister Monica was found dead in Mexico. Monica Beresford-Redman was
married to former "Survivor" producer and "Pimp My Ride" creator Bruce Beresford-Redman.

Triessl says in a statement the family has asked the district attorney's office to "assist in any way that they can."

Los Angeles County district attorney's spokeswoman Sandi Gibbons confirms staff in their office met with the Burgos' attorneys on Monday. She declined to elaborate on what was discussed.

Snipped from http://www.myfoxla.com/dpp/news/local/sisters-of-producers-wife-seek-local-help-20100412

I could have sworn I saw on NG last night that he would be arrested last night. Then I turned the channel, what happened?

Ohiogirl, I don't remember that happening. They said they were holding him in Mexico until further notice. Couldn't really pinpoint exactly where (consulate, hotel, etc.) or with whom but in Merida.

I hate to admit I'm watching Melrose Place, but the news teaser is a bombshell about what the husband is asking for....news is on in 10 minutes.

Finally, interviewing neighbors - they were really well liked.
The DA is not going to get involved, because it's a Mexico case.
Still talking about cremating while down there.
This news reporter called where she was found a "cesspool"

(Nothing that hasn't already been posted here)

It is sad if they won't turn the body over to her family. Cremation... Oh I'd like to think it's about the love he has for her, but I am pretty sure he does not want any private autopsy in the US.

I just went back to radar online and nothing new there. :( I also haven't seen anything in the regular news outlets or on HLN, which I watch all afternoon.

I just went back to radar online and nothing new there. :( I also haven't seen anything in the regular news outlets or on HLN, which I watch all afternoon.

So much for RadarOnline ... :banghead:

I even checked the Mexico City papers and newspapers from the Yucatan. Even though I speak very little Spanish, it appeared that little or nothing has happened.

I am beginning to worry that a deal is being worked. But, then again, maybe not.

Very little new information:

The earliest time DNA results will come will by Monday

Bruce is the only suspect.

Her sister Carla Burgos said, "There were witnesses who heard someone screaming and calling for help".

There were no security cameras in that part of the hotel.

We knew he had scratches on his arm. Now, nvestigator’s office confirms he also has scratches on his body.

DNA samples were taken from Bruce when he was first detained.

Can someone explain this quote to me? "Cardana says the information they get from the DNA results will be the determining factor for the possibility of extradition".

Why would extradition be necessary? They allowed him to go to another state in Mexico? Or are they talking about extradition TO Mexico?

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...uspect-wifes-murder-dna-results-due-next-week

Very little new information:

The earliest time DNA results will come will by Monday

Bruce is the only suspect.

Her sister Carla Burgos said, "There were witnesses who heard someone screaming and calling for help".

There were no security cameras in that part of the hotel.

We knew he had scratches on his arm. Now, nvestigator’s office confirms he also has scratches on his body.

DNA samples were taken from Bruce when he was first detained.

Can someone explain this quote to me? "Cardana says the information they get from the DNA results will be the determining factor for the possibility of extradition".

Why would extradition be necessary? They allowed him to go to another state in Mexico? Or are they talking about extradition TO Mexico?

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...uspect-wifes-murder-dna-results-due-next-week

I don't get that. He's in Mexico. They don't need permission to extradite him. And they let him leave the area to go to Merida. Totally do not know the answer, I'm confused too. Sounds more promising they will get him though.

This is something that an international children's advocacy group needs to work on - a treaty that all countries should sign prohibiting a suspect's family from getting custody of the kids. For one thing, these kids might be witnesses and giving the families custody makes sure that the kids can be manipulated or threatened within an inch of their lives if they reveal anything. Custody should automatically go the family of the deceased, or to a suitable friend of the deceased (perhaps someone designated in the will, for instance).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back