2010.04.14 NG: Misty taken to the search scene

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember that story! That's a lot of sleeping for a child Jr.'s age. I remember thinking how odd that was.

Seriously! I still believe the neighbor and that Misty picked HaLeigh up from the bus stop though.

Both the men standing near her have their hands in their pockets....or are they on their hips? The body language is interesting.

Yeah they seem irritated. Better put our hands in our pockets so we don't strangle this girl. LOL

If she was pointing out a spot wouldn't the men be looking in that direction and not at Misty? Also Misty uses her hands a lot when talking.

ETA: No one is looking in the direction of the "point". All eyes are on Misty. Look around at all the men on the dock.

Both the men standing near her have their hands in their pockets....or are they on their hips? The body language is interesting.

Yeah they seem irritated. Better put our hands in our pockets so we don't strangle this girl. LOL

If she was pointing out a spot wouldn't the men be looking in that direction and not at Misty? Also Misty uses her hands a lot when talking.

ETA: No one is looking in the direction of the "point". All eyes are on Misty. Look around at all the men on the dock.

so many stories..........so many lies.............I'm having brain farts tonight!

OK sleuthers....I'm starting to go cross-eyed here. Hopefully tomorrow will be HaLeigh's day.
Good night, friend.

LMAO...sorry, I couldn't resist a NG phrase!

mpoint2.jpg

It looks like there's a woman in a pink shirt standing real close to MC. Then there's a guy sitting on the dock and two guys in the water.....that seem oblivious to the "questioning" taking place very near them???

How do you arrest Ronald Cummings IF he has already been arrested?

Maybe she is going to testify against TN or GGMS...JMO

No problem being arrested while in jail - two different crimes - two different arrests...you just don't get to do another perp walk - you're already "home".

LOL...Ya know ILM, none of this is funny but thank goodness we have people like you who manage to give us something to laugh about..Seriously w/o the humour some of you manage to inject from time to time around here, we would all go crazy..I know I would...JMO

LOL...Ya know ILM, none of this is funny but thank goodness we have people like you who manage to give us something to laugh about..Seriously w/o the humour some of you manage to inject from time to time around here, we would all go crazy..I know I would...JMO

If nothin else.. Misty finally got to see a few trees. Wonder if she got a smoke and a Whopper out of all this?

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/23153039/detail.html

The above link is one of many on this topic.

Do you think Misty went there to help, or was she taken in hopes being there would cause her to talk?

Was her attorney there? If not, why not?

From the article Kimster linked above.............. (underline mine)

Steve Brown, now a private investigator working for Haleigh's mother, Crystal Sheffield, said he believes the Putnam County Sheriff's Office knows who is responsible for Haleigh's disappearance."There may be other people culpable, but as to who killed Haleigh, that's not going to be a big surprise," Brown said.

From the sound of that, it would narrow the field down to two people. Another report states that MC would exchange what she knows and testify for a reduced sentence on the drug charges. If that's accurate, that leaves only one person.

Oh yeah, she got her smoke allright. Now back to her cage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member